Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by:

Graffiti Is Horriable

No i Think Graffiti Is Not Art , Why ? Because Its a Terrible Thing the thing people write on people Property , and they have to pay for it , its so wrong. Their Paying for People Believes WHat is stupid in my eyes. It Makes Places Look Like The Ghetto , Or a War Zone. People Might Be Scared to Live there.
Jzmn282 says2014-01-16T15:29:36.423
Just because it is vandalism doesn't mean it isn't art. Art is something creative, beautiful, or emotionally powerful. If graffiti is beautiful, creative, or powerful ten it is art. Even if it is vandalism.
kschindele says2016-02-08T21:10:01.573
I wish there was a dislike button for your grammar.
selena16 says2016-09-19T16:53:57.220
That is you eyes not everyone else, everyone sees different, clearly.
Rather than. What is so bad about the ghetto at least they have respect for what people can do. Clearly you have not seen a war-zone or you just can't comprehend what is being shown through it. Many people who can't do art can't understand it. So unless you can understand art don't judge it.
A_Dude says2018-02-27T00:18:05.177
And again someone else that says that ALL graffiti is bad and illegal
Takashii says2018-03-08T18:12:46.943
I'll believe you when you can spell ''horrible" correctly.
imrightyourwrongkaboom says2019-06-06T16:57:19.080
Oh my god, This is probably the most funny post I have come across when I was on my quest to slam every single anti-graffiti person on this page.
Have you even been to a war zone? I gotta tell you, It's not pretty. Even if there was graffiti there, It would be graffiti meaning to END the war. Ever seen Banksy's graffiti of a girl frisking a soldier? Maybe read a book sometime. Or better yet, Look at graffiti. Everything has a meaning, And I can obviously see that YOU've been meaning to sob all over your spell-checker?
imrightyourwrongkaboom says2019-06-06T16:57:21.697
ProbablyNotATroll says2019-07-19T02:39:40.260
You know, Kaboom, For someone driving on another person for faulty spelling, Your grammar is off. Also, "Most Funny"? Personally, I couldn't care less about your 'quest to slam on every single anti-graffiti post', But if you insist on playing the Grammar Nazi, At least use proper grammar! Also, For goodness sake, Don't double post -- it doesn't make you doubly correct.
imrightyourwrongkaboom says2019-10-28T20:03:27.047
Oh, Haha, Im just coming back to these posts from a while ago. . . Your right i was kind of bad at my grammar (who are you, My teacher? ) and i was SO MEAN to everyone i feel kinda bad now :(
Just kidding, No, My entire speech last year was on why graffiti should be considered art. Anyway, DefinitelyATroll, Sorry for double-posting by accident because my sad little computer is too laggy. I apologize for hurting your feelings. Though you were impressively mean in that post, I should take a lesson.
(Oh, And cool nickname! "Kaboom. " I like that! )
(PS and graffiti is so totally art! )
(PPS I might as well criticize YOUR post while I'm on a roll. You dunk on me for critiquing someone's spelling and then call me a GRAMMAR Nazi? Get yo facts right! )