Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by:

Graffiti itself isn't really an art to me.

Graffitti itself is not an art. Graffiti itself from what I know are just vulgar, crude and trashy words. But graffiti art is an art form born from graffiti techniques. Of course sometimes there are meaningful phrases painted and sprayed in a beautiful way but more often than not its a joke.
Anonymous says2013-08-22T21:41:04.530
Graffiti is an art.
Anonymous says2013-09-10T19:58:08.773
If you haven't noticed there are all types of people in the world and they should be able to express themselves
spradhan says2014-02-20T18:55:13.203
Yes the last part is true, but not for everyone. Graffiti artists do it seriously to show their talent and to design buildings.
ChaChaDaddy2761 says2016-11-08T19:05:02.857
Graffiti is life
imrightyourwrongkaboom says2019-06-06T18:10:27.990
AGAIN? ! ? ! ? !
Okay, Ima just copy-paste my earlier comment here:

Ah, Yes. You, My friend, Are saying that all graffiti falls under the category of "tag". As we all must know (except, Possibly, For some gigantically small-brained folk I roasted earlier) a tag is when someone spray-paints their name on a wall in a sloppy and scribbly manner. And you're categorizing all graffiti as tags. You're right about street art being art (probs because it's street ART) but this would do better in an is-street-art-bad debate. So you're just wasting my keyboard time. Thanks a lot.

Get your facts right, Idiots. Graffiti isn't just tags.
imrightyourwrongkaboom says2019-06-06T18:10:37.897
AGAIN? ! ? ! ? !

imrightyourwrongkaboom says2019-10-28T20:04:26.763
Oh jeez i actually double-posted a lot because of my laggy computer. . . Sorry you guyz