• Graffiti is creative

Graffiti can be a gift to the community if done properly. Although if it vandalises or destroys certain places in cities or towns then I do no agree with this art form. The area must give permission before anything is done by the artist otherwise it would be classed was illegal and destructive.

• Graffiti is a form of art

Although it is wrong to graffiti over walls without permission, It would still be classed as art. Many graffiti artists do this for reasons other than boredom. Some include words in their artwork to make a point across, Or some prefer murals and street art. Whatever they decide to create will be art and it is not our place to judge that, Even if it is more preferable to seek permission first.

• Graffiti is art.

Graffiti is a form of art. The definition of art is the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, Typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, Producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power. Graffiti serves the same purpose as well. There are murals that are commissioned to be painted, So not every graffiti artwork is vandalism. I agree that it's not okay to vandalize without permission, But it's still art regardless even if you deny it or not. Most of the time, Yes you will see wordings, Names and tags which is a type a graffiti. There are more graffiti types. There are murals out there that don't include names, Gang signs etc. I will say that yeah that is vandalism. There is a graffiti artist called Banksy. He is famous for doing political, Controversial messages, And he did artwork before where cities have asked him to do a mural for exposure. The exposure helps. Most of the time, The artist's purpose is to say a message. A lot of the murals will have diversity, Representation about poverty, Racism, And other social problems. That is art. Art can be anything. There was an artist before who used a urinal to represent that people's depiction about art. Just because it's illegal and has a bad reputation, It doesn't mean it's not art.

• This is a form of art

Because this art form allows to convey a message. It's a good way to express all the feelings of the artist. Sometimes the grafitis of the artists are vandalism but the others artist like Banksy are using stencils to be more clean. This form of art allows to have a different audience than in museums and it's free to everyone to see these painting whereas the museum are chargeable. For the end i would say that the term "art" means works that have a strong message.

• This is a form of art

• Graffiti is art

Graffiti is art because art is in the eye of the beholder so what is art to some may not be to others and graffiti is a way to express yourself in art form. Therefore graffiti is art to some and to others it may not be and it may be vandalism.

• Graffiti is art!

I think graffiti is art because it expresses feeling's. Although graffiti is illegal it is still a good art work. IN my opinion art is a drawing that show's something or does something for fun. Some graffiti artist do it for fun. In my opinion is, That graffiti is art.

• I think graffiti is art.

I think graffiti i art because there are people doing their artwork even though they are painting on walls or trains. I also think it is art because it is peoples unique artwork. It also makes places more colorful instead of plain buildings. That is why i think graffiti is art.

• Graffiiti is art

I think graffiti art is art because there can be amazing art that all people can see and its all around, Its not like you have to go somewhere to see art it is all around. It also shows feeling and some people find other ways to draw there name. That´s why i think its art

• Yes, Graffiti is art.

Graffiti is just like any other piece of artwork, But it's just painted on city property. Painting on city property doesn't make it any different if it wasn't painted on city property, It's still painted and drawn and took the graffiti artist a long time to make, Just like any other art piece. Some graffiti as also very beautiful and detailed and should be classified as art. Graffiti shows people how the artist feels and their amazing style of art they have. They want to express their great artistic ability by showing it in a public area.

• no it's not

Graffiti is illegal and shouldn't be done. If the person is so interested in painting on buildings and other property, they should do it on paper and murals. Then I would call it art. Doing something illegal should not be called artistic and beautiful in any way, shape or form. It is wrong and shouldn't be done. Everything beautiful should be right.

• Graffiti is not art, it's vandalism!

I hear people all the time try to excuse graffiti as art. But the truth is that it's vandalism and destruction of other people's property. Someone may like graffiti and consider it an art form. And they try to use the definition of art to excuse it. But those people are missing a major point about what art is. Art is created by commission or on the property the owner wants the art made on. Most graffiti is done without the consent or permission of the owner of which the graffiti appears on. The graffiti "artists" go where ever they want and destroy other people's property. I wouldn't want someone to tag up may walls of my building, just because it's their "self-expression"... If I asked them to do so, then it's a different story. Why doesn't the graffiti "artists" do their work on canvas? Why do they need to tag public property? Self-expression isn't about destruction, it's about creation. Graffiti destroys. Go create graffiti and display it in a museum or an art show.

• Graffiti Is Horriable

No i Think Graffiti Is Not Art , Why ? Because Its a Terrible Thing the thing people write on people Property , and they have to pay for it , its so wrong. Their Paying for People Believes WHat is stupid in my eyes. It Makes Places Look Like The Ghetto , Or a War Zone. People Might Be Scared to Live there.

• Graffiti itself isn't really an art to me.

Graffitti itself is not an art. Graffiti itself from what I know are just vulgar, crude and trashy words. But graffiti art is an art form born from graffiti techniques.
    Of course sometimes there are meaningful phrases painted and sprayed in a beautiful way but more often than not its a joke.

• Graffiti is NOT art!

Even if your Picasso graffitying on someobody elses land is not art and you shold not be able to do it! Its a waste of space and destroys beautiful buildings and landscapes! Sure it might look nice but its ruining beatiful places by pointless drawings! It is Not art at all!

• Graffiti has no meaning!

In my opinion I think that in most cases graffiti has no meaning and is pointless, it has no thought of consideration. To be honest I can only think of one graffiti 'artist' and that's Banksy this is mainly because he is the only one who adds a morale or political message. However, overall graffiti spoils a nice day out for lots of people... I would also like to add this survey is slightly unfair due to the fact the main people who disagree with graffiti are older and don't used the internet or if they do they don't use it for the use of completing surveys

• Meaning of graffiti

The google definition for graffiti is writing or drawings scribbled, scratched, or sprayed illicitly on a wall or other surface in a public place. This exactly enplanes the meaning of graffiti and how it is most likely illegal, how it is vandalism and that it really isn't art. But say you were talking about "graffiti ART" that was not illegal and someone allowed the graffiti artist to spray random words o their building then that could be considered art but in other circumstances I would not consider it art.

• Scribbling is not art work

Graffiti is the marking or defacing of another person’s property
    without consent from the owner. It is different from street art, which is
    an artistic work with permission from both the owner of the property
    and the Council. As it is wilful damage, graffiti is a criminal offence
    under theGraffiti Prevention Act 2007

• Yoooo its not art

Graffitis not art because it is vandalism and it damages other peoples properties. Street art is acceptable because they always look nice and they have permission to do it. Most of the time graffiti is wrong and ussually vulgur. So thats why graffiti is not art because it is wrong.

• No it is not art

Even if you think it is art it is still illegal. Also vandals might put themselves at risk just to write their name on the side of a bridge. Is it worth risking your life for that? Plus it gives a bad image. What parent would ever want to send their kid to a school, covered in swears and racial statement?

Anonymous says2013-09-10T19:34:38.477
Graffiti art is totally fine, as long as it is done In the right places, people should be able to show off their art and personality.
swaggerrdaddy says2013-09-28T06:10:25.733
Here is an article I wrote about the topic
http://www.Bubblews.Com/news/1074893-is-graffiti-an-art
Superdude200 says2016-03-21T13:19:01.403
H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hj h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h hh h h h hh h h h hh h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h hh hh hh h h h h hh h h h h h hhb hh h bh nbn bnnbn g b b njvf h f bh h bn n b nv nn n nn n n nb n b bnb n nb n bn mkx cjf fjb j b j jj f j jbjf jvjk bjj b jbj jb b b h h h h nn h ng b b b b b b b b b bb b v vb v nvn n bn bb nbm v nvmnbn bnb bn bn bn c nv nbcmkv djnvzc kn knc b,x mbn nn bn b n b n bn bnbn b n bn bn bn n bn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n v v v v vvvvv v v v v v vvv v ffvb vb gb gn nh hn gh b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b i think graffiti is art
Superdude200 says2016-03-21T13:20:48.767
I agree with anonymous
Sandraharris says2016-04-20T11:34:10.427
I find graffiti a wall art but nowise a vandalism. Vandalism is painting on the monuments, ruining public assets or ruining graves. More on the issue is available on here: http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/graffiti-wall-art-or-act-of-vandalism
ChaChaDaddy2761 says2016-11-08T18:40:40.813
Graffiti isn't just paint you throw on the wall. It takes time to paint the wall. Graffiti foes Take skills. Graffiti is done by people who love drawing and wants to share their great work they did. Drawing disrespectful things on the wall isn't right but you can't take it out on the ones who are doing great graffiti.
AnthonyG9999 says2016-12-08T15:48:08.903
Many art is guud. Bet many ish bed. Like shrek 4 example. Shrek ish bootyful. He must beh an art on a side of buldin. But art like boobies or explicit stuff ish bed. We need mur shreks for deh wurld. Shrek 2020 4 prez. Yay shrek ya ya ya
AcarTr says2017-05-01T19:46:08.200
The value of "street art" is very powerful. Street art is a way to express différents Things . In fact, it can displease a fact of society or simply convey a powerful message about their political visions, which hurts them, disgusts them or makes them react. The advantage of the street art is that we can talk about taboo subject through an image And also allows us to let our imagination speak.

AcrTr