• T's Marilyn Manson all over again...

I've played this game in my teen years, but yet I managed to not kill anybody. I bought a gun, but I never have used it. I picked up hookers in the game, but I can proudly say I never stooped so low as to pay someone to have sex with me. All those shootings will always happen whenever some idiot PARENT leaves guns in a place where their kids can find and access it, and nobody dares to stand up against bullies. I played Mario 64 and yet I've never jumped up and down on a turtle. You know what's a bad example for people: Call Of Duty. It's all violence and death, while at least GTAV offers alternative activities like driving a plane or submarine, and you have the option to help strangers. Oh yeah, and lets not forget that GTAV teaches kids that crimes will lead to consequences (being chased by cops and sent to jail or death) versus COD where killing people leads to moving up on a scoreboard not.

• Grand theft auto is bad for teenagers

I think that Grand theft auto is bad for teenagers because it makes them super violent!! All those shootings wouldn't of happened if kids didn't play grand theft auto!! So please do not be a dumb ass and play Gta it is horrible game to play and it shows bad examples to people

• No It's Not.

Just Because Someone Plays A Video Game With Theft, Murder, & Other Crimes In It Does Not Mean They Are Gonna Do What They See In The Game In Fact A Majority Of People That Play GTA V Are Kids & Teenagers. Between 90 & 97% Of Kids & Teenagers Play Violent Video Games & They Don't Go out Committing The Crimes They See In The Video Game. Video Games Do Not Cause Or Inspire Anyone To Commit A Crime Or Terrorist Act. People Cause & Inspire Their Own Fucking Selves To Commit Crimes & Terrorist Acts. I Have Been Playing Violent Video Games Since 1997 & I Have Never Done Any Of The Things That I Seen In Those Video Games. I Played GTA San Andreas When I Was In The 5th Or 6th Grade & I Didn't Repeat What I Seen In The Video Game. Violent Video Games Do Not Cause Real Life Violence. Anyone That Thinks Any Violent Video Games Cause Real Life Violence, Real Life Crime, Or Real Life Terrorism Is A Fucking Retard.

• Hnbbn uyhjbn ukhjnm

Vbn bngvb bvbvgfvnfthgvb gfthgfv bgftrgbv ghbvbgfhyjuhijhbnhjmklnbjkjnb vkhjnbv bhv kjlbn vnjknb vgjncvjhuvc ghuivc ghujbvc hgfckjnbhjkn hjkn vn vvhjubv gyhugvc ghygv hyuv bghuygv cgyhuvgyguv hyv bhubv bgv cghgv cgb huybv huyybv ghuyhbv huyybv hubv huhbv hui9hbv huibv huibv hubv vhjb hjiuhbv huihvb ghyugv ghyugv ghyugv bghuygvb ghuihbv huihbv huibv hjuihbv huiihbv huihbv

Posted by: j332
  • It tought me that killing people is bad but fun :)

secretly im working for the prop side so really it should be 66 precent for yes

• It's Marilyn Manson all over again...

I've played this game in my teen years, but yet I managed to not kill anybody. I bought a gun, but I never have used it. I picked up hookers in the game, but I can proudly say I never stooped so low as to pay someone to have sex with me. All those shootings will always happen whenever some idiot PARENT leaves guns in a place where their kids can find and access it, and nobody dares to stand up against bullies. I played Mario 64 and yet I've never jumped up and down on a turtle. You know what's a bad example for people: Call Of Duty. It's all violence and death, while at least GTAV offers alternative activities like driving a plane or submarine, and you have the option to help strangers. Oh yeah, and lets not forget that GTAV teaches kids that crimes will lead to consequences (being chased by cops and sent to jail or death) versus COD where killing people leads to moving up on a scoreboard.

>