• D a m n i t b o b b y

Hank Hill is a magical beast whos war cries are completely breathtaking. The way he yells at his idiotic child Bobby is simply stunning, And makes me fall in love with him everytime. I've been driving around the country to find this Hank shown in the televised series, King of the Hill, But I have yet to find him. I believe I am coming close though, As there is a store down the street with propane (don't tell the authories, But I have been watching him for 34 days, 2 hours, 9 minutes, And 45, 46-- seconds. Shshhhhhsh)

• Gosh darn diggity yes

Hank hill is fucking hot
    eui g sdfhi dosgiasogh jioashjklhjkashjklh gjksdl sgkh djklahjksdgh jksh jkdhkls hdsjklh jksdlhjkdshka hvjkh jkdhjksh jksdlahfjk dahjk fdhaskjksadkl jashjsdlk kjhasjk hadjkhjkl hasdjkhjkl ashjkldhjk sfsdfasdf h sdh sdjhf sdhasdf hasdf sad h sasdf asfasfhsffd sfdssdfa sdf dfsdf asdf asdfl dfk lsdfjk asdfsdfasdf asdf as asdfh sdfl f

• No one is more man than the legend himself.

If you don’t think that Hank Hill is the most manly being ever, Then you are most likely Homosexual, Retarded, Or simply a beta male. All beings of the male sex should look at Hank Hill as someone to live up too, And someone who will forever sit as biggest man in all of history.

• The real men are

Why is it even important to be a man any more? Hank is a decent person from what i see of him, But he isn't overly aggressive, He isn't violent he is kind to his wife and kid, Not really very alpha manly but a kind soul, Much better than a manly one

>