• Yolo d d

Happiness is the bomb in us itvntkvntivjgivjgivjfivjtivjfivjfvjfivjfivjfivjfivjgivjgivjgivgrkvgrg v v v v v v v v v v v v v to g veg vt bt vt bt vt v g to g gb g to gb g g. B g big b. Bev fvfv f f do. Fa Rs Graf graffiti

• Happiness is more important than success

Today our topic is success is more important than happiness & I'm definitely not in the favor of the topic.On general review done 85%of the people are unhappy even after success.So you maybe wondering that happiness is good,well happiness is an emotion!Duh!By certain amount of success could led you to happiness.Although your success cannot buy happiness & you happiness cannot buy success.Yes,Happiness is more important than success because the point of being successful is to make you happy.People who are successful are often miserable,if success is not their,definition of happiness,people should help others but once that is done,They should focus on what makes them happy in life
    Written By-PeterP

• Happiness IS important than success......

Well according to me happpiness is more important than success. That is because sucess is not the key to happiness but happiness is the key to succes. A person who is successful need not be happy and on a general review done....It was found that 85% of people in today's world are unhappy even after they are successful or maybe its success which is the cause of this unhappiness and gloominess. I am not saying that success is not needed but my point is that it is not better than success.

• Happiness is friggin' amazing

So, you may be wondering... Why is happiness good? Well, happiness is an EMOTION! Duh! It's better than success. Now, here's a question for you to answer. Ready? Good. What's that? You said no? Too bad! Okay, here's the damn question already: Would you trade your wife & kids for money? If you said yes, you are a greedy douchebag who deserves to die. (Unless te kids aren't yours and your wife is a cheater) and if you said no, then you are a pure, kind-hearted person who will likely go to Heaven when you die. (Unless you believe in a different religion, in which case, you'll have a good afterlife)

• I love it

Hare hfu jfu lfiu kfguk kfj ujjgl jgio uih kh ku ufpg kgim uigoh lhu kgy g jjfyu jgbn ih kub kih fgg uyf k mn ,fm ogk klb ifmt jggn osk is yvj ude hfyg rbsk tjnsr uvvv urn xxx ybfy gdb rr yh usvk ujb juri jub (mfl)

• Happiness is being successful.

You know what? When you're happy you are successful. I guess it depends on the morals of people, but I think it's true. How do you think a child would feel if he or she was told that it didn't matter whether they were happy or not? That child would probably burst into tears. After all, how can you be deemed successful if you're not enjoying life? Happiness increases you're chance to become financially successful because if you're happy doing your job, then you'll work harder, most likely getting a raise or promotion. If you're just successful but not joyful, then you could probably be doing a whole lot better. I'm a kid. Even I can figure it this out. I mean, come on people. Get a grip.

• Yes it is true

It is just like a famous quotation
    HAPPINESS IS THE BEST EMOTION OF PEOPLE AND SUCCESS IS THE BEST RESULT YOU GAIN. Also because the main motto of being successful is to be and live a happy life . So I think happiness is more important than being successful .

• Your comment is selfish

"That girl is clearly not a genius. If she is so smart, why waste her talent when she could be helping cure cancer?"

This comment is selfish. This question is about it. And of course happiness is selfish, just like love. That's the point and that's the reason this is debatable.

• Happiness is more important than success.

Happiness is more important than success. However, I think that a certain amount of success leads to more happiness. If you are successful in life then you have an amount of pride in what you do and feel better about yourself. This leads to a little bit more happiness in life. Although you success can not buy happiness and happiness can not buy success.

• Yes, happiness is success.

Yes, happiness is more important than success, because the point of being successful is to make you happy. People who are successful are often miserable, if success is not their definition of happiness. People should help others, first, but once that is done, they should focus on what makes them happy in life.

• Society dictates how we acquire money - not our drive for joy

Unfortunately, we live in a society in which there are few opportunities to make money doing the things we love. Education has become the systematic creation of drones and these drones trudge forward to contribute to the hive. Passion, creativity and socially responsible work endeavors are frowned upon. Happiness IS more important but a successful career is determined by your ability to feed, clothe and shelter yourself. The things I love to do will never pay me enough to cover my basic survival needs so I "drone" on :(

• Cmcdcdcdsc faef vad

F vbjzb fa fvd vv dvf v fv fg fbg fbgf gf g dffg dsvf b hn h n gb f b gfn gf n gfn gf n gn g n b fd b gd n hn j m hm h ng n h mdh gn gfng bn bf f ad

• First success; than happiness

Success is your first goal in life. You can't be happy without it. You should have a target in your life if you want happiness, And success will lead you to it. Success is the main thing in our life so as per my opinion success is more important.
    You can not be happy with out achieving anything. You must achieve a goal or accomplish something you have always wanted to be done for you to be happy. You can not be happy and fail in everything in life. That is why SUCCESS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HAPPINESS.
    If you are happy, You won't be successful at anything and then you will be sad. If you succeed, You will win things and feel good about yourself. Sure, Happiness will make you feel good, But be successful and feel great about who you are as victory. Then you will be happy!

• Success is happiness

• How could you be happy if you don't have the right things?

If you want to be happy, you require the things in order to be happy. For example, there is a money problem you will need to worry about. How are you supposed to buy the things that make you happy when you don't have any sort of money to buy anything?

• Success is happiness

If you are happy, you won't be successful at anything and then you will be sad. If you succeed, you will win things and feel good about yourself. Sure, happiness will make you feel good, but be successful and feel great about who you are as victory. Then you will be happy! :)

• No is right

Society dictates how we acquire money - not our drive for joy Unfortunately, we live in a society in which there are few opportunities to make money doing the things we love. Education has become the systematic creation of drones and these drones trudge forward to contribute to the hive. Passion, creativity and socially responsible work endeavors are frowned upon. Happiness IS more important but a successful career is determined by your ability to feed, clothe and shelter yourself. The things I love to do will never pay me enough to cover my basic survival needs so I "drone" on :(

• No is right

• I disagree with this statement

Success is your first goal in life. You can't be happy without it. You should have a target in your life if you want happiness, and success will lead you to it. Success is the main thing in our life so as per my opinion success is more important. THANKYOU

• It is wrong

You can not be happy with out achieving anything. You must achieve a goal or accomplish something you have always wanted to be done for you to be happy. You can not be happy and fail in everything in life. That is why SUCCESS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HAPPINESS Thankyou

>