• Love is a distraction and a drug.

Love is rare and usually very shortlive. It is reserved for people with too high amount of Serotonine. Which give love his little eugenist particularity. Love take a week and sometime month of your life into a wonderful place but after this trip you'll have to face the horrible symptoms of withdrawal. Hate at the other hand is your daily best friend who can understand your distress. It is hate that keep you moving on and push you to be something more than a human product for a Calvin Klein publicity.

• On a micro level Love could be stronger.

Can you actually find a place on this planet where racism and the hatred of the other does not cause strife and murder. In your everyday life how may people do you yell loving things at in a traffic jam. Ask any minority living in America right now if they feel safe or loved by their country. When I turn on the TV I see war and genocides, Rap and murder. Hate kicks in loves head and laughs at the blood that is spilt.

• Love is stronger

Love is not A choice, Hate is!
    When you hate someone or Something you can change How you feel about it by starting to love yourself!
    True love is inside you, And hate is Something youve forens becaus you feel Some way about A situation or person. If you change the perspective. , You see the hate Will disapear. For example Nelson Mandela, Hè choose love!
    You need to be empatic to feel with your heart. And as we know many people are not so empatic.
    Therapy and insight of your own being. That wil change the way you feel about yourself, And others. When you love yourself, You love others. Hate is just ego blown Up! You can choose love any second of the day!

• Hate İs Strongest

You can easily hate the boy or girl you are in love with him/her. But you can't love easily when you hate anybody. You have more adrealine when you are hate anybody. Love can be fake but hate never will be fake hate is always real emotion. Love can be ended but hate is always deep in your in mind hate didn't have any end its only decrease but never ended completely.

• Love is not stronger than hate

Love is something anyone can do , on the other hand hate , it’s a stronger emotion it takes more effort to hate someone than love. Love is what people want but don’t always know what it is . Most people don’t even k ow what love really is but like the idea of being in love , and showing affection. Hate is something you can’t ever be taken away,and love you can love about anyone and everyone it’s just your opinion to or not to. Hate is always going to be there.

• Hate is logically stronger

If love is so strong why didn't it solve all the problems of this little sorry-ass planet, huh? Why hasn't this godtamned love killed racism, saved all those African people, why are LGBT people still discriminated? Man, love is not strong, not even close. It is just a personal pleasure that has benefits only if it is healthy and if it lasts (which is actually more unlikely than likely).
    Here is an example:
    you love someone but, for whatever reasons, you start hating them. This hate grows and you practically regret that you ever loved than person and you are about to finish this relationship.
    See, if love was really that almighty then it should win over the hate in the example above and save the relationship but think about it, how many times have you see a relationship come back to love after breaking up? Never? Once? Twice?
    In my opinion, people only come back after breaking up if they are completely stupid and they fought over something stupid when they were actually just fine.
    Yeah love is powerful, but its not strong. It blinds you and tricks you. Love is the fire and hate is the water. Fire hurts. It keeps licking at you, burning you and leaving painful scars. Hatred just drowns you alive. It fills you up and chokes you. You don't get second chances, one mistake and you cant come back out. You can run from the fire when you come to your senses but you cant win over water. As soon as you are in it, it sucks all your power from you, telling you so clearly that you will soon die. It doesn't even hurt you. You are the one trying to keep swimming and you work your muscles to death. Then you finally take your last breath and give in to the water but even than was a mistake, you will now die even slower, you will have to feel yourself running out of oxygen and you will try to breathe the water but it will just hurt more without any progress. You dont have any way out. You are forced to give into the cold, suffocating, and inescapable death.
    You tell me now, could love be any stronger than this? Could that shitty love save you from this?

• Here is why

Hate and love are two different things and people might wonder which is stronger and here's why I think that hate is stronger
    I love hating which means that you love to hate thing and not loving something or someone
    and
    I hate loving which means that you hate to love something or someone

• Hate is stronger than love.

I think that hate is stronger than love because you can love someone and the they wrong you so you grow to hate them. Hate has more consequences than love has advances because even when you love someone you have those moments where you hate them so either way you can hate someone no matter how important and special they are to you, that's my honest opinion.

• Hate is stronger

In my opinion hate is stronger then love because some people don't know what it's like to love someone or don't know what it's like to be loved by someone. Think of Romeo and Juliet. Was it really love or was it hate between the Capulet and the Montague's. Hate is a very strong word and people use that word in an untimely manner. Love can be used as a lie or the truth.

• Hate overpowering love

Let's just say maybe you love someone and what ever the reason you start hating them and the hate starts to fog your memory of how you loved them you start to to think of all their flaws or characteristics to hate them even more, no matter how much you loved that person your anger and hatred starts to over power this love and that hate is stitched to your brain while the love you once held dear starts to fade. Another example, someone told you that you couldn't do something and kept saying it over and over again that it starts to anger you and you strive to complete the task that person said you could never do, you strive to prove this person wrong. I bet you would have never completed this task if someone said you could do through lave they will make you think your just fine, I see love as chains or restraints holding you back not letting you grow. The fragments of your life that let you grow was through anger, at the least that's what let me grow through my art. I started to draw better through detail by expressing my sadness, my loneliness, my anger. My anger for my family that they dare laugh and smile while I'm not around and not bother to invite me into their joy, I've noticed it's only doom and gloom when I'm around. It left me crying in my room hearing their laughter, and soon that sadness merged into anger and it allowing my art to flourish, but there are times my family makes me smile and I know that there is at least one person out there that will make your love pure. But knowing that there is only one you can truly love and there could be hundreds you hate makes me come to the conclusion that anger is stronger.

• They are equal

Black and white ying and yang tomato tamato all same thing and anal sucks tbh but everyone likes it so hate is equal to love and death and birth shit know what im saying cuz. If you dont your a gay ass faggot and should jump off a bridge but its cool love is love.

• Love Rules Everything

Love is stronger than hate.
    Lets look at this mathematically. Hatred only will lead to a negative reactions where the inevitable sum of all components will be an absolute zero. Eg. Death, exile, complete destruction. Even the perception of nothing would be the forgetfulness of all things; even forgetfulness in itself.
    Love, however, will conquer. Love consideration understanding peace of mind.

• Love Isn't Always Blunt

Before I start, love and hate are equally powerful. However, love is stealth on its side. Sometime, when you hate someone, you hurt them - whether it's physically or mentally - and sometimes, people can see what you are doing.

However, people think that love is always about loving someone and the happiness that come from it. Not many people think what can be the effects of loving someone. Love is the root of many emotions. You can be jealous of someone and hate them because your crush like them instead of you. Love can cause you to see that this person is right or not right for you. Therefore, while hate seem more powerful because of the more abundant events that happened in history, love is powerful because it causes both positive and negative emotions.

• Love is stronger than hate.

Love can be more powerful than hate because love can end violence, make others do lovable things, and inspire creations. Also since love is a much sweeter emotion, people become more attracted to it. Love is so powerful that when you feel love towards someone it will make you do lovable things instead of hateful things.

Love also has the power to create life. Two people that hate each other won’t create children unlike two people who love each other. If we were asked whether we prefer to be loved or to be hated, mostly everybody would chose to be loved. If we were asked if we would want to love more than hate or hate more than love we would chose to love more than hate. Love always wins. In most situations, love is usually always the choice. The best thing about love is that it can end hate and that it can change someone’s hateful ways. Love is the only thing that can end hate, nothing else.

Some people say that hate can be stronger than love. Hate, in most cases, leads to violence. It can destroy what exists. Hate can destroy life. Unlike love. Love does not usually destroy life, it helps create life. I do not agree. Although it is more powerful than love in some ways it does not make hatred overall stronger than love. Love is more powerful, and anything that is started by hate will be destroyed by hate. Some say they think hate is stronger because it has a way of getting things down, and love has a way of slowing things down.

• Hate gets things done, Love slows you down

Hate gets things moving, greases the wheel on the proverbial train. Love only serves to slow you down and confuse and distract the mind. Distract you from your goals. Hating someone involves two people, loving a woman or man oftens attracts hate of several people. Hate is stronger than love.

• Subjective question equals subjective answer

Love is a multi characterized thing. It's like this. If someone loves unconditionally, like my grandfather did, his love ight have been greater than any hate in anyone, but in a physical confrontation, he may have lost because had zero desire to hurt anyone no matter what.

Having said that, my love is different. If someone is wicked, violent, and comes in my house where my loved ones are, I'd put 5 killer bees in their chest, get an aluminum bat, beat them mercilessly, and throw them in a lake out of love for my friends or family.(at least in my mind).

A terrorist group of hate could do mindless amounts of damage, that you would not think loving people could do themselves, making hate seem stronger.

But if you had a person of love who had changed the lives of 10,000 people by giving them shelter, food, drink, listening to them, and not judging them, 10,000 people might love that one person in very deep ways. Deeper than is easily concieved. If that one person was captured by the terrorist group, tortured him, and beheaded him on camera, and that video went viral, I believe the vengeance of the 10,000 people who he had sacrificed for and saved the lives of against the terrorist group could be the largest scale of death and destruction out of a holy, righteous, yet vendictive rage, that mankind has ever seen. In that scenario, the 10,000 might become human kamakazis who have accepted their own dimize, become hellbent on becoming as death dealing and destructive a force as is humanly possible.

So I guess love would be stronger because love escapes a fire and will walk right back into that same fire to rejoin forces with those they love. Hate gets out of the fire, thinks of itself, and saves only itself. Unity based on love at a massive numbers scale could destroy an army of hate if united and in war mode. World War II was an example of love overcoming hate. The Nazi mindset was mindless, fueled by Germany's people's desperate desire for basic needs , and fueled by drugs within a madman who ran the show. He earned his stripes, made his people promises, showed some results, gave them an excuse and a target for their stresses. He was followed by many. Some as supporting Germans and some who were afraid to not support the Naziism. One other country joined them from fear of them. Another saw an opportunity to exploit and joined as well. The Nazi supported army was vast and powerful.

I remember stories from my grandfathers and their brothers about the war. In total they equalled 15 men. All 15 fought in the war. ALL 15. Out of the 15, 6 were drafted. 9 faked there age and joined as minors technically too young to fight. That is love. Not one chose safety over love. Luck? Maybe. But they won the war in the end.
    .

• Love is stronger

Love is stronger because love can always be a possible option. Hate just is a hard option to go by. If your in a good relationship with your boy/girlfriend you would love him/her so much. Even in the times when its going not as you planned you don't hate them. Even after a breakup.
    Or in war. The Japanese soldiers were fighting the germans but when they go through the towns they help out the people effected.

• Love makes people open to you, Respect you. Hate makes people hate you.

I used to hate everyone, And that only made everyone hate me in return. Then when I was more loving and nice to others, They really saw me for who I am, And appreciated me and what I had to offer. It opens up chances for them to respect us and connect with us.

No amount of hate could get my mom to listen and respect me. Then I did something nice for her, And suddenly she respected me a great deal more.

• People Do FAR More Out of Love than Hate

If you hate the world, you will quietly resent it, or if you hate it ENOUGH you'll become a terrorist and try to kill everyone before taking yourself out. This is extreme, and doesn't last long at all.

However, if you've ever seen what people will do out of love... You would not think hate was stronger. The extremes of hate don't even come close to what people do out of love. People sink their lives into others out of love, people destroy themselves out of love, people sacrifice endlessly and forget about the world and their own wellbeing for YEARS out of love. People with children who are paralyzed wipe that child's ass every day out of love, for as long as they can until they're physically unable. No one wastes their time hating someone enough that they'd want to sink their entire lives into doing such a thing. And if they do grow old hating something, they eventually do it quietly so as not to be shunned by society. But if you love someone all that time, you won't care who knows it and you'll walk proudly with it. You won't dare let yourself be shamed for it.

The Jihadist extremists love their religion so much that they hate everyone who isn't a part of it. You cannot hate so much that you fall in love. You can only hate so much that you can BECOME what you hate, but love is the only thing you can hate everything for, so much in fact that your level of hatred for everything aside from what you love becomes greater than any individual hatred. It's the only thing that can stand the test of time, even through death, and it's the only thing that can motivate someone to extremes far beyond vengeance. It can make someone stand in front of a tank, it can make someone starve themselves and march with hundreds of thousands of people for a cause.

Love literally changes humanity, every single day. Hate makes headlines that make people who love their families want to protect and love them even MORE.

Love is stronger. It will always be stronger. We evolved for it to be stronger. It is.

Posted by: Turl
  • Hate: The often misunderstood feeling most do not want to feel

Both are intense emotions, yet are strong opposites. Hate probably has more powerful impacts then love. For example, if someone hate someone then they might murder them. If you love someone you might marry them or give them a gift. Taking a life is much more impactful then liking someone. Love is probably seen as stronger because we want it to be that way. It is definitely more positive and common in the world, then hate. Also, problems are better solved with love. Some more crucial points to be mentioned are that hate and love can be both positive and negative feelings. For example, if you hate someone you might do negative things to them or you might do positive things for someone else in order to make the person you hate unhappy. Further with love you can do positive, nice things for someone you love or you can do something negative to someone that makes your loved one unhappy. Hate is a VERY overused word while again love is more common and easier to say.

Both words are effected by perspective, also. These concepts can be related to the concepts of peace verses chaos. Problems overall motivate people to solve them. Peace would leave us lazy and undetermined to do much. It is nice to imagine a peace world where hate is absent. Maybe we could stop putting energy into war and more into the environment and education. But everyone has different perspectives and no one will always be treated w/ the respect they deserve (again caused by misunderstanding). Also people would rise anyway to take advantage of the peace.

Love can solve hate. Although hate can conquer love. Hate has terrible results, that are much more impactful.

They are also similar to water and fire. We need water to live (love) but without fire (hate) our life and technology would not be as advanced (motivation from hate to improve).

In addition, they are also similar to education and health. Both are vital, yet without education we cannot learn health. Also without good health we cannot learn.

BOTH are VITAL. Love is DEFINITELY BETTER. HATE is more impactful and stronger.

>