• It is a huge burden

Takes too much time leaves kids stressed and sleep deprived. HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS HOMEWORK SUCKS

• Homework is nothing more than burden

Homework is just a stress 😂💔😖 giving agency which is just going to sink with our willpower. I thought Teachers forget that at one time they were also 👶kids who hates😡🔥 homework but now they use to give unlimited work to innocent students. And we all students should come together👭 and oppose this evil

• Takes to much time

Homework takes way to much time that cuts into other things. Homework is sometimes pointless as well and places huge amounts of stress on students. Most homework is done on the computer these days which could be bad for eyesight. Sometimes homework will not help with a students future careers.
    On the other hand homework teaches responsibility, And that not doing work will have consequences.

• Homework IS a huge burden.

Homework causes stress towards children. Plus, The expectation of parents towards us students is unbearable. If we fail something we have the stress of home work can cause anxiety for people who think they are going to fail. That is why homework is a HUGE burden on us students. Thanks you.

• Homework doesn't help with learning and causes emotional distress

Homework won't help you succeed but slow you down to try and fit you into a mold of a "normal" person and try to put down your hopes and dreams. It also causes stress and potentially lead to depression and suicide. If you like pain and suffering then go do your homework.

• Yes. Homework is a burden, Especially to us students who are mainly busy with things outside of school.

I, A 7th grader, Have to say that homework is a big burden to us students. Why? Because most of us have things outside of school too, You know. I'm in theatre, And I'm in a play. I usually have to stay after school for an hour or so to practice. I get out of school at 3:30. So when I'm done practicing it'll 4:30. I have to walk home usually, And my house is 20 - 30 minutes away. 5:00. I have to take a shower sometimes. I take long showers. 5:30 - 6:00. I have to do my chores. 6:30. I take a mental break. 7:00. See how late it is? I only have two hours to do my homework. Note that I am easily distracted and I can't concentrate. My brain also is kind of, , Odd, So it's hard for me to actually think. Homework takes about three to five hours for me, Including procrastination. Also, Every Wed. And Fridays, Most kids need to go to church. In conclusion, Homework is unnecessary and is a burden and it can also cause loads of stress if we're assigned plenty of homework. Have a good day. :)

• Homework is a burden to student AND parents.

Students are in school for 7-8 hours a day, Then they're assigned an addition 2 hours or more of homework a night. That is unacceptable and unrealistic. Most adults don't go to work 8 hours a day, Then bring home additional work to do every night. It leaves no time for their hobbies. Most parents work full time jobs and simply do not have the time to come home and help their child do their homework. Plus parents don't know most of the material so we aren't much help regardless. Homework has become a major stressor in our home for the parents and the kids.

• Learning what you learned at school again

When I get back from school, It is awesome. But one thing stops me from enjoying myself. School's tool that extends into my own free time. Friggin' homework. I understand it can be a good study tool, But then shouldn't it be optional? After school and weekends are student's only free time, Why take it away with homework?

• Homework is a burden and it is not healthy anymore.

Homework is become a burden especially since they keep on adding more each day and it leads to students becoming stressed out and having no time to rest or relax or even do other extra curricular activities due to the fact that they spend most of their times doing their homework. With this in hand, Students tend to neglect their health thus they get sick and it makes it harder for them to accomplish everything. Overall, Homework should be regulated correctly and shouldn't be given every day only when it is necessary.

• It leads to unnecessary stress in children and teens that shouldn't even exist

Homework, as stated before, leads to stress in teens and children that they shouldn't have to be going through. If they have too many assignments, it can stress them out and make them afraid that they won't be able to complete it on time. Yes, people may say that they should just do it and then they won't have anything to be stressed about, but it's more than that. It's a task that no one should have to complete because they just came home from a day at school and it will lead to them feeling burnt out.

• Homework is not a burden for students

If homework is a wastage of time then how are you able to give exams. Homework is only given to students for revising the topics which were taught to them in school. Children can't remember everything which are taught in the classroom, so it is necessary to revise subjects and thus helps in exams. Homework seems to be burden but its not!

• Homework is not a burden

Homework keeps students in touch with all taught at school. If students complete their homework on time, they shall be in par with all the concepts taught at school. Projects and assignments encourage students to research on the respective topic which broadens their mindset and IQ level. They are also a source of joy for creative minds.

• No,homework is not a burden.

No,homework should not be considered a burden.Students need to know that there will always be expectations of them and it is better to start being accountable at a young age than to try to learn the work ethic later in life when bad habits may already have set in for the duration.

• Homework Not a Burden

No, homework is not a burden, even if students sometimes feel otherwise. Homework is a great tool for reinforcing material taught during the school day that may otherwise be forgotten. Too often, children forget what they have been taught upon getting home, and homework helps to ensure that they do not forget.

• Homeworks are not the burden for students!

It is important for a child to lead his/her life without anyone's force, Effort or support. . . What I mean to say is he/she must not be dependent on anyone in future and so in early age they come across small self works like homeworks. They need to be accountable in younger life it self. . Homeworks are just to revise what teacher has taught us in schools or colleges. . Thus all i wanna say is 'PRACTICE MAKES AN MAN PERFECT'

• Homework is NOT a burden

There comes a time for work and for play, but for now, stick to work, so you can play later on in life. People always think homework is dumb and stupid, but think of the benefits it gives you. Work now and you won't have to spend the rest of your life slaving away, whilst your friends that worked are out playing.

• Home work is not a burden to students

I am now 8th class and according to me homework is not a burden because it helps the students to improve their studies and skills. The moral which suits for this is "practice makes a man perfect"and homework is nothing but practice at home.So practice and the world will call you as perfect man.Why will teacher give you homework just to improve your studies and secure your future.There is no profit for teacher to just tell you read read......And when you will go to home and do homework you will remember it for atleast some days otherwise you will forget 70 percent what teacher has thaugt you .So please dont think homework as a burden and take it in a positive way .

• Homework is not a burden.

No i don't think so that homework is a burden because as i have seen in my class when our teachers gives us homework then most of the students who do the homework every time they bring good marks and those who not they do bring good marks. Homework is because to revise all the things what we have been taught to us. So i don't think so that homework is a burden. I advise you to do your homework always when ever you get time so that at least you can recognize or remember the things.

• Homework is not a burden

I know some students think that the homework is burden but as a student i think that it is not a burden.Homework is only given to students for revising the topics which were taught to them in school. Children can't remember everything which are taught in the classroom, so it is necessary to revise subjects and thus helps in exams. Homework seems to be burden but it´s not!Homework keeps students in touch with all taught at school. If students complete their homework on time, they shall be in par with all the concepts taught at school. Projects and assignments d to know that there will always be expectations of them and it is better to start being accountable at a young age than to try to learn the work ethic later in life when bad habits may already have set in for the duration.Homework is a great tool for reinforcing material taught during the school day that may otherwise be forgotten. For example, if you re working now and your boss give you the work, is it a burden? No, it s not. Its your responsible to finish up the work as employee. Same goes to student. If you re a student, then what kind of work will you do? Its homework about what have been taught to us by those teachers. In my opinion as well as my experience, if you only listen to teachers while they are teaching, and then you go back home doing nothing, for sure you will forget it about 70 percent about the subject. In that case, homework are much important to help students understand more about what the teachers taught them. So, homework really help student to understand better about the subject and also 'Practice makes perfect'. At last I would like to say you that homework is important for students and they should not think that it is a burden.

• Homework are student's responsible

How can you said that homework is a burden. For example, if youre working now and your boss give you the work, is it a burden? No, its not. Its your responsible to finish up the work as employee. Same goes to student. If youre a student, then what kind of work will you do? Its homework about what have been taught to us by those teachers. In my opinion as well as my experience, if you only listen to teachers while they are teaching, and then you go back home doing nothing, for sure you will forget it about 70 percent about the subject. In that case, homework are much important to help students understand more about what the teachers taught them. So, homework really help student to understand better about the subject and also 'Practice makes perfect'