• Homework is awesome!

I love homework. If I could, I would gobble it all up for breakfast. It is always really fun especially when we get to revise for tests or get our spellings. Homework is for the cool dudes, Well that's what my mum tells me anyway. I extremely love the smell of the paper when we get it. One time I called my teacher mum but don't tell anyone tee hee hee. Love you guys bye

Posted by: bgnh
  • OLd ToWWn ROaSd

You know what, I'm done, Done, Done
    Yeah, I'm gonna take my horse
    To the old town road
    I'm gonna ride till I can't no more
    I'm gonna take my horse to the old town road
    I'm gonna ride till I can't no more
    Kio, Kio
    I got the horses in the back
    Horse tack is attached
    Hat is matte black
    Got the boots that's black to match
    Ridin' on a horse, Ha
    You can whip your Porsche
    I been in the valley
    You ain't been up off the porch, Now
    Can't nobody tell me nothin'
    You can't tell me nothin'
    Can't nobody tell me nothin'
    You can't tell me nothin'
    Ridin' on a tractor
    Lean all in my bladder
    Cheated on my baby
    You can go and ask her
    My life is a movie
    Bull ridin' and boobies
    Cowboy hat from Gucci

• Home Work Helps me learn

Hoime wurk is the only rezon i have good grades as a student myslef i get good grades on quizzes and tests becuae the home wurk helps me learn how to cheat on quizzzes. . As you can see all of the grammar has rely helped me spell and use corekt punk tuation thank you this is why i no we need more hoam wurk

• Homework is benificail

It helps students learn responsibility for their actions and kids's minds need to soak up all of the information in a alo rur urur urur ruru ruru urur urur rur ru ru rur urr r uur ru r ur ru ru ur ru r r uru r ur ur u

• H0me work works

Homework provides an opportunity for parents to interact with and understand the content their students are learning so they can provide another means of academic support for students. The amount of homework you do serves as a learning tool for students. While practice improves test scores at all grade levels. It helps students review subjects and topics that were talked about in the class and it also helps with time managements skills. It basically helps kids expand on their knowledge and learn more things other than in the class. Homework give students the opportunity to think for themselves. When doing homework, The answers are not simply given to them, They get to actually use their brain and expand their creativity and intelligence to what they thought they couldn't do before.

• It is beneficial

If you don't turn in your homework you get bad grade's and you get to use your brain and you won't be bad at math expand knowledge and learn more in class if you don't turn in your homework you won't get straight A.So yes because it is good good.

• You Need It

Just like the spongebob meme where spongebob needs water, you need homework. Trust me, it helps students review subjects and topics that were talked about in the class and it also helps with time managents skills. It basically helps kids expand on their knowledge and learn more things other than in the class.

• YASS it is good

Its it so good just like the song tip toein in my jawwdinz cuz im tip toein in my jawwdinz...Just taking up space now YAAAAAAAAAA blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bla im soooooo bored yaaaaaaaaa jawwdinz are pretty BOOSSSS!!! BRUH BRUH BRUH IM BORED

• Hi hi hi

Hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

• Goood for you

Good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good homework is amazing you need it so you wont become a spastic retarded donky . Uuse homework as a guide to your older life, people trust me you need it

• Homework is not pukka

No me gusta homework because its just not pukka at all. It really vexes me out sometimes. Once I got 99% on the homework instead of 100%. This made my blood boil. This made me cement my head into a wall. Homework is very very very smelly and stinky like ajay

• How Homework Turns Students Life's Upside Down

As a 6th grade student homework is stressful as my parents say when I get alot of pressure put on me I shut down not knowing what to do staring blankly into never ever land. Its a fight with my parents to get me do homework. Im pretty shure that being around my dog while doing homework is a losing battle against my depresion. I play on my Xbox all day mostly to forget about it. In my opinion homework just takes away time from students lifes. It can also make them isolate themselfs and more.

• You was at the club

Bottoms up when i first met you couldnt get enough.
    OKAY ITS CHILDISH GAMBINO DROP IT LIKE THE NASDAQ
    i j bj bjbjbj j bjj bsj b ie ie eie j ee e e r e j je je e ej ej ej ej ej ej je j ej j

• Nigwards are gayy

I like nigwards dongus and bread donguses taste great and thtas my opinion on hOmEwOrK and yeah yeye sis nenvjdsbjbvksdvsojvhibwihbwbhwbvhbv, Bdkhbsvkjb2rulbgjkvbjksdbvksdkkwb d fdf df d f d f a f a f s fad f f ad f df d f d f a fa f a f d fad f d

• Home Work Can Stress Students And Their Parents Out

As a 6th grade student who only gets math now mostly I still get alot of homework. It stresses me out and the math is too hard for me to understand because i can't foucuse and my medician won't work in the blink of an eye. Not to mention i have a 5 month old puppy who jumps and bites so thats always fun. But it also takes away from the rest of the Students day that they could spend together doing somthing nice. And the fact that we get home work over vactaion most of the time were i live other than the summer is just flat out stupid in my opinion. I fight my parents not to do my homework thats how stressful it is. And every monday a trainer my family knows who traind our other dog who died comes at night and we kill two birds with one stone by trainingtwo dogs but then i have the stressof my home work.

• Homework is torture!

I'm a 10th grade high school student and My teachers give Me allot of homework, Sometimes to much homework which I start getting frustrated and anxious to the point where I just don't do or I stay up all night rushing to finish it not getting any sleep at all!

• To much stress

I don't have enough time to do homework and other things I really really want to do. I can not do what I love to do which is go outside and that is really really frustrating. I want to be able to have some time to myself and homework really limits that

• Homework is stress inducing and harmful to a student's mental and emotional health.

There are no strong correlations between homework and success in the classroom. All of the arguments for homework generally stem from its past, Where it has been more successful today. Today's student has to put up with more than just homework. Also, In many schools, There are multiple studies that point to homework for being the main cause of stress.

• Homework is stressful

Home work can be stressful because if you can't do its just going to build up and cause a lot of things. One examplse is that they isolate themselfs to get it done. Another thingthey do it they just won't ever get much sleep. Also while some kids are playing games out side other people are inside and trying to rush through their stacks and stacks of homework. So Overall i would say that homework makes people isolate themselfs from their family and freinds.

• Homework is 100% useless

As being a student myself I don't do homework and if I didn't have homework I would have strait A´s but homework is downgrading me to D´s and F´s and im afraid of failing school. Homework is ruining family time I have and is creating many arguments. I might possibly give myself depression because of homeworks stress. Most of the people saying yes are troll comments trying to raise the vote.