• Ssss sad ad

UHPOLSie OIPDFJI POIFJEAPO POAIFJPOI PAIODPJFAOI AAOPIFJ [OIA PAOIF [A[ IDF[I [ I[I A[I0 [AI [AI [AI [AI [AI [I [AI [I[ AI[ I[A IJ[ I[ I[ 0I [0I [I0 [ I II I I I J JI JI JI JI JI JI JI JI JI JI JI IJI J IJI

• No no no

D d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d dd d

• Dependence on technology is making humanity less intelligent

What is technology?Technology is something that's makes the world a
    better place, technology helps us accomplish
    things in life that we cant do alone. Technology
    is just something we use to get away from the
    everyday. So, What's the problem with technology?
    Technology is leaving no room for creativity
    without creativity no ideas are original. Creativity
    is a mental process involving the discovery of
    new ideas or concepts,or new associations
    of the existing ideas or concepts, fueled by the
    process of either conscious or unconscious
    insight. What does this mean? Cold, and only
    designed to function in one way .So if were only
    designed to function one way like technology.
    Where's the creativity and originality ? Einstein
    said that technology can overtake our humanity.
    Once we become so dependent on technology
    then we loose out humanity and are no better
    than the technology we have created . It has become appallingly clear that our
    technology has surpassed our humanity. That's
    all from me................Thank You !!!!

• Yes it not correct

We can see that even small kids know how to operate smart-phones and every thing.
    It students want to find any answer then they will not use their brain they will just directly use the internet and technology.So according to me i am not satisfied with this technology.So it is not correct to technology for easy uses that we can do by ourselves.

• Hello nice to

Hi hi hi hihi hiikaeu ahgugu asud fhdue hdydh dhdh dhdhd dhdhdhd dhd hdhd dhd hdhd hdd hdd hd dhd dhhdhd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd hd dhi love you dhdhdhdh dh dh d hd hd hd hd hd dh dh d h

• Hello nice to

• Hello nice to

• Truly yes humanity is becoming less intelligent

Imagine one day without your Smartphone you would probably be unable to recall your to-do list, find where you need to go, and keep up with boredom. 10 years ago how limited our knowledge of anything was before Google and Wikipedia. On the one hand, our life is now more efficient, cheaper, simpler and faster. On the other hand, that also exposes the intellectual of our offline life. This has happened due to technology

• Absolutely , humanity is becoming less intelligent.

Nowadays , kids spell later as L8R ! It is only because of continuous usage of abbreviations on the social media's and the growing number of kids using them . It can have an effect on their school work . We must feed some intelligence into them and not into the technology .

• I absolutely agree with this

Nowadays people are not using their brain and depending upon technology which is made by some others brain. For example , people even use calculator for doing simple computation. If this state continues we will get a lazy generation instead of a hardworking one.So guys, REMEMBER TO USE YOUR BRAIN.

• Humanity is not using its intelligents wisely

No, I do not believe that humanity is becoming less intelligent. What I believe is happening is that the younger generation is taking over for the baby boomers are more focused on themselves and what does and does not happen to them as individuals. The intelligence of humans show in the advancements in technology that there is not a lack of intelligence, but I think there is a lack of humanity...the feeling that make us human.

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no

• No no no

• Less independent is the right word

I think there is a huge difference between getting less intelligent and less independent .......... We humans are getting more and more dependent on gadgets that we have made from our own intelligence ..... So i say we are getting more intelligent and more dependent too...... This is according to me

• No humanity isn't becoming less intelligent.

I think we are actually becoming more intelligent because with all of these resources we have now to more information is all cause of technology. Technology helps make our medicine and help those who need a life saving surgery. Without technology we'd be at the bottom of the food chain and we'd eventually die out.

• NO, developing technology advances the human race.

Without technology we are just a race who is in the bottom of the food chart. Here I must state the definition of technology,ie, practical usage of knowledge in applications. We must agree that without a cooking stove we wont be able to have our diverse cuisines and delicacies, and cooking stove is a result of technology. Whenever we get ill we take medicines. We want a heart transplant or some other major surgery, what do we do?? You know the answer. Some part of the society might be taking the technology in the wrong way. But, humans exist as the most intelligent species only because of technology.

• No were not getting dumber as a human race.

People are caring less about learning about life and everything in it because if we don't need to know it, we don't look it up. We have not got dumber but just people especially young people are choosy about what they learn because if it doesn't excite them, they're not most likely even going to remember it anyway.

• Humanity is not becoming less intelligent.

Humanity is not becoming less intelligent. Technology makes all of us in the world smarter and able to do our jobs more efficiently. We would have to be intelligent to be able to use these devices. I think humanity is getting smarter as the world around them becomes more intelligent.

>