• Meaning what exactly?

Inappropriate is as inappropriate does and clothes are what clothes do. It would be stupid and therefore inappropriate to wear a bikini out of doors at the South Pole. But sensible and appropriate to wear a bikini on a tropical beach.
    I think that we are meant to be commenting on the supposed morality of dress in this instance and for me the choice of clothing should be that of the wearer and not the dictate of some pious or repressed beholder.

• Respect the women NOT CLOTHS

This is all about women not about cloths if we respect the women then its not matter what she dressed that my thought and for man there is not any limit but there is a difference between safety and discriminant
    but today's women are educated so they have all rights

• The answer is in the question.

By definition "inappropriate" clothing is not "good" If I show up at a "black tie" event in jeans and a tee shirt, I would be considered to not be dressed "appropriately for the event. . . . Ergo not well dressed or good. Also if I showed up in a tux at a rock concert it would not be considered "appropriate"

• No, Inappropriate clothing is not good

I consider inappropriate to be into one of these categories

Dressing where chest or private parts are exposed- even more so if you are underage and/or in a school.

Being at a funeral and dressing extremely colorful or dramatic (example: tulle tutu skirts in bright colors, Giant hair bows in hair, Leggings/pants with pictures, Colorful tops, Etc)- especially if you are over a certain age.

Being at any event (such as a wedding) that requires/prefers you to dress more formally. Such as maybe a dress or a nice skirt and top (while being covered of course) or even a nice pair of dress pants- which they do make for girls as well. Or a guy in a decent top (with or without tie) and dress pants.

However, For the post part I consider inappropriate clothing when people have to dress in a way where they are exposing themselves in a certain way either clothed or unclothed in a certain area of the body (chest, Stomach, Private parts, Butt, Etc). I find it especially inappropriate if you have younger siblings, In particular siblings under the age of 18 or even siblings and family members with certain special needs, Being in a school, Being in certain public places such as most stores, Parks, Etc. It's inappropriate in my opinion for anyone to dress this way but especially if you are under 18 no matter your maturity level

• Contradiction at its finest

Hmm. . . What do you think? Are clothes that are "not suitable or proper in the circumstances" good? This is also a very vague question as you're not providing any specific circumstances in which unsuitable clothes may or may not be "good". Should police officers arrest people while wearing chicken-suits? Should people turn up to funerals while dressed in clothes covered in sparkly glitter and bright colours?

• Bad influence inappropriate

It might be a bad influence on younger children and siblings and might make young people think its right to wear sexy clothing and might make people ignore the school uniform rule and wear inappropriate clothing instead of uniform and could maybe even get them EXPALED if their school is really strict.

ladiesman says2019-01-23T18:54:02.317
Depends on how you define the terms “inappropriate” and “good”.
Thoht says2019-01-25T00:06:28.450
The whole question is meaningless. It's both begging the question and not a moral stance on it.