• Never been to, Not on my list. Cambodia is at least on my list.

Love that the two (2) No supporters literally list reasons it is in their retorts.
    The first admitting widespread poverty (what comes below poverty? Whatever it is. . . India) and Government corruption, As in "sure there's government corruption. . . "
    The second calls out the iconic India landmark, A 42 acre shiny white marble mausoleum, For two people, Surrounded by an entire country of poverty and misery. . . Except for the collection agencies and phone centers who want to sell you light bulbs to support veterans. . .
    I vote yes.

I vote yes.

• Full of scammers

The country is so corrupt that officials knowingly allow their arsehole scammers to do as they please. They happily scam the elderly of their savings and don't care. The country is so poor and underemployed that thieves run rampant. This gives India a really bad image, I. E Shithole full of shit.

• The Magical 8 Ball says it is so

The reason why India is a shit hole is due to their lack of toleration towards their own excrement, garbage and lack of toiletries. This is not something to be blamed entirely on the British, but on their characteristics to act as slobs wherever they go. They need the mentality of "leave it like you want it to be".

• They ain't got toilets

They'se be shittin' on the floor an' in the indian ocean and they'se just can't be bothered to clean up the country and that makes it so much the shithole it is today and you see they are raping eACH Other and they then they complain about it like they'se ain't the ones statin it

• It is for sure

Maybe some ethnic division of small states into independent entities might help but this independent united india left by british has become a vassal where everything has a price and when dumb folks don't have anything else to whine about the religion jumps in lol.I am a north indian and i support it whole heartedly

• Its the Poopy truth

The whole country is run by thugs in the form of corruption and bribery ridden bureaucrats and politicians. There is NO enforcement of rules and regulations. People can poop, piss and litter anywhere without any fear. The police are only interested if they can make a quick buck out of the situation.

• India is indeed a shithole

Ah. There's really no question about it. It's a literal shithole. Just take a look at the people shitting in the streets! Not only that, but you have overpopulation of this toxic country and desperate "show bops" Indians. Might I add that marital rape is still legal in the country.

• That's so messed up

I'm from India. My entire family is. I go back a couple times a year and I love it there. You simply can't refer to a country like that. When you look at it actually, every country is messed up in their own way. The government has flaws in every country. Just because you don't like India's government doesn't mean it is a bad country. I don't like the US government but that doesn't mean that it's a bad country. Sure there's poverty. But that doesn't justify your claim of India being a "shithole country". India is a country with different cultures, languages and landmarks. Poverty and so called "bad" government does not mean the country is bad. Don't refer to a country like that. You have no idea how many people will be insulted by it.

• Don't be racist

What about I say that about your country! It's not fair to make fun of a country! In fact all these white people stole from us! Have you never seen the taj mahal? India is home to beautiful sights. What about I tell you that in chicago the streets are as dirty as hell! Look on the bright side of a country, every country has it's flaws.