• Near complete reliability, in a company that challenges the mainstream, I'd expect it to get LOTS of unilateral criticism.

Alex Jones has admitted himself, his outlet of media and conspirational speculation is by no means 100% accurate, but he DID predict 9/11, he DID expose the Bohemian Grove, and his successful backlog in this field negates his underfunded organisation that unjustly isn't always capable of obtaining all the figures to back 'evidence' especially when the 'figures' are owned by the mainstream media, you can't blame him.
    At the heart of the organisation, Alex promotes critical thinking, he always has an alternative viewpoint, even if that approach isn't always wholly accurate, his promotion of free thinking gives him so much credibility.

• Infowars promotes curiosity which we all should have but have unfortunately lost

Infowars allows the readers and viewers to make their own decision due to the research they should be doing. The subject matters and which he brings up are not mainstream because it's not propaganda. More or less there ahead of their time and people quite don't understand it unless you do your own research and always do your own research that's what Infowars promotes.

• Why Infowars Is Biased But Reliable

Infowars is a 'libertarian' news website that's synopsis of ideas is that there is a 'shadow government' of globalists that plan on one world government. So if you don't believe that you won't believe the majority of articles it's that simple. I personally DO believe that, after hundreds of hours of research. Which is all he asks you to do. Your own independent research. Whenever you see an article on the website that seems fishy, RESEARCH IT. You'll find they're true for the most part if not completely. Spooky.

• Very reliable source

Most topics can be researched further online and everything I've looked into further were true. Some items don't get into the MSM days, weeks, or months later if at all. Alex Jones provides many guests that are very knowledgeable. The reporters are top knot have and try to listen a few times a week or catch some videos of his online @ Facebook.

• Infowars is reliable

Alex Jones can be radical and slightly crazy at times and make some conspiracy theory stuff, but mostly Infowars provides very good stories from different viewpoint than what most of mainstream media feeds people. Plus, Infowars has a fair share of very good reporters / journalists other than Alex .

• Informative, based in fact,

I have listened to many shows on info-wars. Alex does take some points to extreme, but it is not what I would consider "fear mongering" any more than the local weather broadcaster. I have fact checked many points they relay - and by doing so, have found their broadcasts to be spot on. There are so many stories the "mainstream media" shuffles under the rug, or downplays. I will continue to listen to him. I do have to say - the folks on the "no" side could not provide examples of "fear mongering" or propaganda..... And I find that quite interesting.

• It is reliable

He presents evidence on almost everything he says, and even if you do not like all of the conspiracy theory stuff that Alex Jones does daily, there are other infowars reporters that only report on the most important things that have evidence and are necessary for people to know. Alex Jones is not the only one.

• A a a

A a a a a AV a CD-R daddy ff. FedEx ffc cfa ff as aa aaa dd and the other day and I have to be a good day for the free one is a true trtttttr but I don't know what to do with the same time I see you in the world to me and my mom for

• Articles not mainstream

The main stream follows what the owners or producers want to put across,he who has the gold makes the rules.
    Some interviews are very intersting and go into some detail at least!
    Yes his show is completly on a obe tracked opinion or mission but this is the aame all over the media.Im 45 yrs old lies ade every ware and mist of the mainstrwam is brainwashing crap thus a Info War!
    Truth is pain and it hurts.A alternirive view is great,it make us think or debate the diffetnt views maybe some place in the middle may be a chance of genuine info,i have thought thiugh that the global ellite would kill him outright if he spoke the full truth therefore i believe they use him as vessel to tame or moderate what they want him to release like a desensitising agent.Enough truth thats correct so that disimformation works if not to often,thats how i would use him,a double agent i guess
    Clever because people like me who see through BS may get sucked to a further lie!
    Humans as a herd like think we are smart thats it clever technique simple enough forcthe retarted dunbed down masses.
    I dont believe everthing but there is enough usefull info or facts to link up with history and in there any thinker can deduce a reasonable mix that can follow previously established patterns,time will tell.
    Ps the elite wil use him when it really matters and he will be allowed to survive go home and kick back as a faithful servant whole not so indapendant folk will get BURNED like the rest
    A simple but mabbe cery clever mind trick and it will look predictable in the past tense,only my thoughts but feed back welcome

• The Other Side Of The Picture

What infowars concludes from the data might not be reliable, but the INFORMATION that they present are most certainly solid and factual. Nobody is pushing the viewers to take the conclusions they draw, but it is certainly a breath of fresh air in a world where mainstream media is choking on the very information that reaches people. In a world of censored and spinned information and news, infowars steps in to offer a glimpse of the more grave possibilities, if not the grave realities themselves.

• Hello deplorables and tiny-handed folks...

Just figured I'd look wayy down there and say hello... Gets lonely up here sometimes... Infowars is not a credible news source... MSM will do anything and exploit anyone for a "grabber story". Why don't you do a smidge of research on your own and form an opinion that you don't have to be embarrassed about down the line? Don't be a kool-aid guzzler... It's ugly and it makes you look pitifully uneducated.

• No, infowars is not reliable.

No, infowars is not reliable. Infowars is almost solely based on controversial opinions that are created to get reactions out of people. They incite fear to peak people's interest. Most of the claims are absolutely false and baseless. A lot of the claims made aren't even plausible and against many rules/laws.

• Suspicions Aroused on The Home Page

Infowars is the creation of Alex Jones who believes there is a war on for your mind. This might be true, however, Jones has made his empire by proclaiming the exact opposite of the other journalists' points of views. The credibility of such a reactionary stance can be evaluated with any one of the Web Page Credibility Checklists provided by universities across the nation. My personal bias remains with those voices that offer life-enhancing suggestions to society. I am not sure I receive this encouragement on this site.

• Guilty of a steady stream of fallacious arguments and conclusions:

Constant errors in logical non sequiturs.

Here are some: Appeal to probability – takes something for granted because it would probably be the case.
    Argument from fallacy – assumes that if an argument for some conclusion is fallacious, then the conclusion itself is false.
    Base rate fallacy – making a probability judgement based on conditional probabilities, without taking into account the effect of prior probabilities.
    Conjunction fallacy – assumption that an outcome simultaneously satisfying multiple conditions is more probable than an outcome satisfying a single one of them.

• InfoWars full of Inuendo and invalid conclusions

Every article is full of incorrect argument of logic and rhetoric resulting in a lack of validity.
    More generally, a basic lack of soundness. Explanations often lead to regressive middle-men without actually explaining the real nature of a function or a process. Instead, explain the concept in terms of the concept itself, without first defining or explaining the original concept. Explaining thought as something produced by a little thinker, a sort of homunculus inside the head, merely explains it as another kind of thinking.
    Also many Inflations of conflict – The experts of a field of knowledge disagree on a certain point, so the scholars must know nothing, and therefore the legitimacy of their entire field is put to question.
    Many forms of incomplete comparison – in which insufficient information is provided to make a complete comparison.
    Also inconsistent comparisons where different methods of comparison are used, leaving one with a false impression of the whole comparison.

• Everything has a shade of opinion

Some articles are posted with warnings at the end that always go along the lines of "get ready for the worst case scenario, go to this link." In other words, a form of advertising. All articles, even those that appear merely informative, appear to be selected because they conform to certain categories that affirm conspiracy theorists' beliefs. Some of the general headings are "world at war", "economic crisis", "big brother", "police state", etc. So infowars does reliably provide a source of news that will encourage readers to go hide in bunkers, but that is about it.

• It isn't alright

You can't take fear mongering or propaganda seriously. I mean there's just something inherently evil about the show not to mention stupid. All it is good for is making stupid people more afraid. They have no proof of their accusations. It makes me sick that people believe this blatant garbage.

• It's the definition of unreliable

If you consider Infowars credible, seek help. I'm not trying to be funny nor am I trying to insult you, that's a dead serious suggestion. If you think literally every tragedy that happens is an inside job by the government, you have mental issues that you need to address for quality of life reasons. Infowars is a cesspool and if you consider it anything else you are wrong.

• File this under, duh.

Infowars tends to do a poor job on multiple fronts:
    A. Vetting Sources
    B. Citing Sources
    C. Considering legitimate responses to arguments
    D. Parsing one's own fallacies
    E. Treating opposing arguments charitably

As such, coming to the opposite conclusion of infowars is actually more accurate than infowars.
    The logic is just never right.

• Evil, brainwashing monster.

I once had a friend, she was normal. But one summer she saw this, the next year she was shouting stuff like "World health organisation is evil!!!" Hitler never killed Jews!!! Over all this show just introduce topics that scare the viewer into believing him. Overall I kinda am happy for this show because I made a bet with my friends "if the world has not completely been taken over by some super corporation in 20 years I will have you 500$" So yeah I thank the show for the money i will get in awhile, LOL.

cherpcherp says2013-10-12T14:27:06.100
The truth is hard to swallow, I get that. Alex Jones is fanatical (bc sponsers and listeners won't flock to an apathetic commentator, don't confuse passion for lunacy), but he does his homework and his journalists actually do field work. The other news outlets you are comparing Infowars to are PR stations for Washington DC. 6, I repeat SIX, corporations control 90% of the mainstream media so it's easy to spread and perpetuate the Government's agenda and to taint the reputations of alternative media journalists. Alex is not a Democrat or a Republican. It is easy to get caught up in party politics and discredit him because you feels he is fighting your party, but in-fact he is fighting tyranny. If you look at his track record, he has been more accurate than any other "news" broadcaster of today. I am a loyal listener, and I can tell some information he puts out isn't 100% true or is based a lot on opinion. Be an independent thinker and do your OWN homework. I don't believe any media outlet wholeheartedly, but based on track record ALONE, Infowars is more reliable than any Mainstream outlet.
thejoff says2013-11-06T21:01:42.663
Yes, and perhaps he goes to certain lengths to lead into ways to link his show to his sponsors. Though that might seem less than ideal, it still seems quite a bit better than expressing opinions in the name of newscasting, opinions which are in the best interest of corporate sponsors who aren't looking for sales from the broadcast but rather are looking to manipulate opinion so that less people are thinking about them. If he doesn't do that, he has no money to do what he does. So if one will berate him for his shameless commercialism, one is no doubt forgetting that if he doesn't do it he has no money and he's not the subject of our debate. So many folks seem to give the mainstream media a pass because we don't see them hawking the nuclear bombs and impossible to shut down safely nuclear reactors of their sponsors and alex has to hawk sometimes sketchy products to pay his bills. Funny how so many of his detractors can't imagine that he's making less than millions and buying yachts with it or that the main stream media is somehow honorable for being linked to general electric and monsanto.
>