• Yes they are

Sometimes I feel like it would have been better if Hitler killed all of them. I feel bad for innocent Jews, but what this country is doing these days is not better at all. If they wouldn't exist today the world would be a lot more in peace than it is now.

• Israel is absolutely an evil country

Anyone that have watched the Schindler's List or know something about the Holocaust knows that Israel is doing to the Palestinians what Nazi Germany did to the Jews.
    First they force them to live in a ghetto (Gaza), then they start killing everyone inside. They want every Muslim dead as Nazi Germany wanted every Jew dead.
    It's ironic. I've never met a single Jew or Muslim in my entire life. This opinion in impartial.

• They are the invaders

Palestine has every right to fight back to defend themselves against well armed soldiers. After all Israel is once again invading another country. Yet they weep and make such a drama and kill thousands of Palestinians when 1 or 2 of their soldiers die. I don't understand how there are people who still support Israel at times like this. Pathetic!
    Who gives a damn about what happened in the past! Who cares who started it. But instead try looking at who is winning but not giving correct justice to civilians.
    Honestly I've grown to hate Israelies so badly. I wish it hey could stop the killing and slaughter.
    Ofcorse the rebel forces do get a couple of kills on Israelis but who are they to act like children and kill thousands after that? The Israelis aren't looking for peace. Someone has to stop them.

• Israel is committing genocide against Palestinians.

Israelis were never the chosen people. The chosen people were whoever would carry forth the message of Allah. Those people today, are Muslims. Muslims have the most right to live on this land. Regardless of what ever excuses you may come up with, the truth is the Arabs were living in their own land, when "Israelis" invaded the land. Forcefully stealing someone else's land was not enough, they decided that all humans other than the Jews should be killed. Israel is evil, no matter what way you look at it. Hamas is resistance, soldiers of Allah. They do not fear death, for the only thing standing between them and Paradise, is death. But the oppressors, the enemies of the believers, their rightful place is Hell.

• They were guests in palestine!

Bqck when palestine was still palestine, the jews were able to find comfort and acceptance in the muslim lands. After the creation of Israel IN Palestine they have run a systematic and ruthless land grab and GENOCIDE in Palestine. I suggest people look at the maps in '46, ' 48. '66 and '67 and now. You can quite easily see this is a slow, extremely brutal zionist invasion.
    Nazi Israel says it has the right to defend itself? At a ratio of 526 dead palestinions for every Israeli, it is FAR too disproportionate ( I'm including indirect, yet attributable deaths due to the oppresion/ occupation)
    Why are we, western civilization, allowing this to happen? One day history will show this as one of the greatest atrocities of the last 60 years and more ( until its finally over). AND WE JUST STOOD BY AND WATCHED!

• Terror, WMDs, religious BS

This country oppresses its neighbors and lives on a claim that "god" gave the land to them.
    They own WMDs and, just this year, kill thousands of civilians in a conflict which is yet to claim 50 israeli soldiers.
    They act just like Nazis and the world is silent about it

• Continuous and shameless oppression, WMDs

Israel is tacitly allowed to posses and develop WMDs.
    Nobody questions their "right" to claim thousands of civilian lives in a conflict which killed less than 50 on their side (only 5 civilians).
    They considered that they had "ample historical ties" to the land to found a state somewhere, believing "god" had given it to them and hence they could kick out anybody.
    ...

• They don't have faith in humanity

First, Israel killed the innocent citizens in Palestine. New issue, Israel have taken away their Al-Aqsa Mosque. They even blocking every Muslim to have their prayer at the mosque. The mosque is belong to Islam, not Jew. They wanted to pray to God, it's not like they wanted to commit crime. Shame on you Israel. I'm a Christian and I believe in humanity.

• I've been personally threatened.

After I began researching Oded Ellner and the "five dancing Israelis" arrested for filming the 9/11 attacks against America and cheering - I've been threatened over and over and over again by Israelis and Mossad.

These people are cruel and brutal beyond compare. Not all Israelis are evil; but the army - and particularly the government and Mossad - are in the business of international arms trafficking, money laundering - and the murder of Americans and others around the world.

Worse, because these spies make such facile liars, they have most of the world deluded into believing that they are peaceful people.

I am Jewish and I have been routinely accused of "anti-Semitism" for being critical of the occupation, threatened, spied on, my home address and bank account information stolen.

So yes, I am forced to conclude that Israel is an evil nation; in particular, its army and spy services are full of money launderers, mobsters, and vicious murderers.

But those of us speaking the truth will not be afraid, nor bowed.

• Israel's government is ?#£%@!

I have nothing wrong with Israel itself. However, their government have no morality. How could they viciously attack Gaza? They are defenceless. They are doing this because it is their 'promised land' but they don't stop to think, 'Would God agree with this?' It would be nice for people to live in peace within Palestine.

• Israel is the only place in the middle east that practice full civil rights to all its citizens - Women, Gay, Lesbians, Transgenders, Christians, Muslims.

Women can vote freely and be a prime minister – ONLY IN ISRAEL
    Gay men and women are free of oppression and can be a prime minister – ONLY IN ISRAEL
    Christians, Muslims, Druze, Sumerians are free and can be a prime minister – ONLY IN ISRAEL
    Democracy is practiced and educated – ONLY IN ISRAEL
    Western values are practiced and educated – ONLY IN ISRAEL
    Every country in the middle east is under some sort of subjugation and coercion APART FROM ISRAEL.
    HAS THE WORLD GONE CRAZY?
    700,000 dead in Syria, and the world sits still. Millions upon millions are enslaved by a 7th century Ideology, committing the worst crimes possible, and the world is silent. In Gaza, an entire population is brainwashed by a Nazi like regime to conduct a suicidal "holly war"- digging tunnels and launching rockets at peaceful civilians, and you think Israel is “evil”?
    Israel is an example of a fighting, thriving civil society, against all odds in the midst of the most hate-filled, misogynistic, chauvinistic and barbaric region on earth.

• Israel Always Self-Defense

In terms of the Israel-Palestine conflict, Israel gave the Gaza strip absolute freedom, even allowing it to be recognized as its own country and trade with others. While Israel wanted Hamas to lead for the people, they instead used the freedom Israel allowed, to build a system of tunnels to support terrorist attacks and to also buy countless rockets to be used against Israel. Not once in history was Israel ever the aggravator

• Not evil no

Researching for years. We got rid of American Indians--are we evil? You have to live there to understand it fully--I do not. America is the best country in the world--its run by jews and I work for some. They have been very very good to me, especially in my most difficult times. Enough!

• Only Democracy in the Middle East

Israel is a fully fledged democracy. It supports people of all religion, sexual orientation, origin, etc. As many opinions as others have, Israel is the ONLY country in the middle east that gives these people equal rights. There couldn't be jews, women, gays, living in the countries surrounding Israel who have equal rights.

Posted by: 89ms
  • Israel is not an evil country.

Israel is not an evil country. They have had to do some awful things in their past, but those awful things were triggered by even worse things. They have been situated in one of the most conflict ridden areas in the world for quite some time, and with the amount of pressure that they are under by neighboring countries, they haven't done much evil at all.

• Check Israel's reasons

Israel fights only for its right to exist, nothing more, peace has been tried at 5 times, and every time its enemies have turned them down and gone to war, check the reasons for israels actions, they do not commit violence because they want to, they do it to prevent other deaths.

• Only fight out of nessessity

Israel only fights to defend itself, if you truly listen to the way Israel talks about its enemies and its enemies talk about Israel, you will see the difference, the enemies talk about killing and removing the country, Israel talk about an impossibility of peace until that is gone, i advise those who do not like Israel to find reasons for Israeli crimes, many are more just than you think

• Israel is a state of law, only the lawless need fear Those who murder and mame will be punished

Arabs been murdering yahudim for 500 years
    400 of which they did freely
    1.7 Arabs live freely in Israel as Israelis
    During Jordan's illegal occupation of yahudah samarea and jerusalem 0 jews lived there
    All this is proof israel is not the agressor
    However if you attack israel, she WILL retaliate

• No ofc lol.

I love israel , no one is evil, the muslims are.
    I visited Israel many times, great people, great country, great nation.
    Israel has my respect.
    The arabs are the ones being evil to them, they get bombed 24/7 by these barbaric muslims, I hope they will get peace :D

• Nooooooo noooo nooo!!!!!!!

Israel is best state in Europe! They always want to help people, even if the ppl arent Jewish. Stop hating Israel. Yes, Israel does make mistakes, but everybody does,. That just how life works. But you cant just hate them, Im litterly crying stop hate Israel there normal people like us!!

>