• It DEFINITELY should be!!!

I think it DEFINITELY should be allowed because it students use it too much anyways then they can change the rule. We need to search things up everyday in school life and if we could use our own phones it would be very useful and smart. It takes a long time to take computers out and in and also many people don't care about school products but they do care about their own stuff. So I think they should allow phones is school, DEFINITELY.

• Im a fellow school student

At school kids sneak there phones and hide them for other teachers. Phones can and will be stolen from school i have had my phone stolen before. Also people at my school post pictures online of our school also phones can be used to cheat on test. The only thing at would make me say no is because of bad things like lock down so you can text your parents.

• Bringing phones to school is risky

Sadly, if you bring your phone to school there is a very high risk of it been stolen. Also bringing phones to school will increase the risk of CYBER BULLYING. Importantly, our phones are used in many different ways and those ways could get you into trouble. So if I were you don't bring your PHONES to school

• Yes, Bringing Your Phone Can Get You in Trouble

Kids should not bring phones to school, because school is for learning, not
    talking to your friends. If we bring phones, it’s too tempting to text on them,
    because it is silent, and usually more interesting than what the teacher is
    saying. But if a teacher catches us texting, we can get detention, or even
    sometimes have the phone confiscated. Then our parents have to come to
    school for a conference so we can get our phones back. Then both the
    school and the parents are mad. So it’s better not to bring the phone in the
    first place.

• It is not that bad in certain cases

I think it will be ok if it is allowed outside the classrooms and the students should have personal lockers to keep them ,for the safety of the phones. If they are allowing the children to keep their phones in the classroom it can also be good as the students can record what the teacher is teaching and understand it better when they go through it at home....... But obviously it should not be allowed during exams or certain tests

• It should be allowed

It DEFINITELY should be!!! I think it DEFINITELY should be allowed because it students use it too much anyways then they can change the rule. We need to search things up everyday in school life and if we could use our own phones it would be very useful and smart. It takes a long time to take computers out and in and also many people don't care about school products but they do care about their own stuff. So I think they should allow phones is school, DEFINITELY.

• It should be allowed

• It should be allowed

• It should be allowed

• It should be allowed

• It should be allowed

• It should be allowed

• Bring Your Phone

• Bring Your Phone

>