• I just spent 18 hours playing civi 6

If I didn't do that I would have had to time to actually eat food and drink water. The time I wasted was so extreme that I'm started to close my eyes and see images of Mongolia horse zooming around. The game has made my neck beard grow an inch longer because I forgot to shave it

• No, It is a better alternative than going out

During a pandemic, Such as COVID-19, Which we are experiencing right now, Staying home and avoiding crowds is crucial in order to flatten the healthcare- infected curve, So hospitals can attend and take care of patients optimally. One of the ways in order to keep yourself at home is playing video games. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, As long as you can keep yourself under control and not play for hours on end without maintaining some physical activity or doing other tasks as well, Such as talking to friends.

• No no no

By playing video games they don't mean excessively or constantly so I am against it being bad also considering I've been playing video games quite a bit recently due to the lockdown so I believe and, I hope you do too, That there is no reason to be against playing video games

• Not at all unless. . .

You should not play for hours and hours though.
    Set a time limit and use an alarm to keep track of time.
    Then go do push ups and crunches and other exercises. If you have a back yard go do jumping jacks and sprints. If you live in an apartment complex and can't make noise then do squats and other indoor exercises.
    Once you are very tired go do something else. Learn an instrument or paint or draw or write a book. Maybe you can make a comic book or whatever, And if it comes out good you can sell it for some money.
    Do not waste your free time.
    Because if you sit all day and play video games and eat you will get fat. Have a routine and you will never be bored.

• Viruses Do Not Affect The Behavior Of Playing Video Games

I'd get if someone asked whether people should get out of their homes or not during COVID 19, But this is absurd. I mean, Okay, Sure, Let's go with this. Playing or not playing video games has no effect in whether you get coronavirus (or ANY virus to be exact). That's just how viruses work (NOT COMPUTER VIRUSES). . .

Really, When it comes down to video games, Coronavirus has no burden over the morality of it. Would you play video games if there WASN'T COVID 19? If the answer is yes, It's fine to play video games during COVID 19. If not, That's a different debate and should be argued in a debate titled "Is it bad to play video games"?