Is it better to be honest and poor or dishonest and Rich

• Hi im elmos friend i poop 7 times a day

I want to be cookie monster not a poor person i want my mommy can someone tell me if pickle rick is real why is the sky blue can i di why am i alive what am i supose to write about itcryr f r cr ed r ed h?

• I would rather be Rich

I'm already are rich and dishonest so nothing would change, Plus I don't have to talk to anyone since my house is so big. #rich #flexin I love my life #blessed I love my huge house. It's amazing, I also have a Rolex. Jk I'm dishonest. Lol u thought I was that rich. Srsly I'm rich but my "friends" call me a liar.

• The Bible Tells Us So

According to Jesus during the Sermon on the Mount, Matthew 5:3 "Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of Heaven. " We also hear, "that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. " We also know that the commandments tell us not to lie. With all of this considered, There is no doubt that being an poor but honest is much better than being a rich liar.

• Am in support

It is better you are honest and poor because the person
    Obeys and respect the people tha
    t are older than he or she. Because if you are dishonest and Rich he or she will be
    so rude to people. So it will be good if you are honest
    And poor. Thanks

• In this scenario

Obviously here, We see honesty getting us nowhere, With dishonesty giving us money and the ability to do so many things. I think to conclude, I would rather be rich than poor, And the end justifies the means, So therefore we see that being honest is a disadvantage comparatively here.