Is it better to be honest and poor or dishonest and Rich

• Honest and poor

Its better to be poor and you know your honest now you wanna be rich and lie all the time and you are willing to fo anything for money poor is better you don't seek money nor attention you only stay with the truth and that is the only thing

• I would rather be poor

I know how money can get you things, A good luxurious life but the thing is how can you sleep at night by being dishonest like won't you feel guilty? Being poor is a bad thing as well as you can get discriminated by others and stuff but won't you feel a sense of accomplishment if you know that you can work your way up to the top by working very hard? Yea i know that the process is tough but at least you don't have to cheat off people and being dishonest

• I would rather be Rich

I'm already are rich and dishonest so nothing would change, Plus I don't have to talk to anyone since my house is so big. #rich #flexin I love my life #blessed I love my huge house. It's amazing, I also have a Rolex. Jk I'm dishonest. Lol u thought I was that rich. Srsly I'm rich but my "friends" call me a liar.

• The Bible Tells Us So

According to Jesus during the Sermon on the Mount, Matthew 5:3 "Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of Heaven. " We also hear, "that it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. " We also know that the commandments tell us not to lie. With all of this considered, There is no doubt that being an poor but honest is much better than being a rich liar.

• Am in support

It is better you are honest and poor because the person
    Obeys and respect the people tha
    t are older than he or she. Because if you are dishonest and Rich he or she will be
    so rude to people. So it will be good if you are honest
    And poor. Thanks

• Hmm Well See. . . . . .

Being "Honest" will only give you the Satisfaction of not being a liar and guilty. Well Everyone knows "Satisfaction" won't fill your Stomach full, Can't give you a home or shelter, Can't keep your family happy, Can't get you what need in your daily life. It WILL ONLY GIVE SATISFACTION. People who are smart will know what I am trying to say and why I denied being Honest and Poor.

• In this scenario

Obviously here, We see honesty getting us nowhere, With dishonesty giving us money and the ability to do so many things. I think to conclude, I would rather be rich than poor, And the end justifies the means, So therefore we see that being honest is a disadvantage comparatively here.