Is it better to live in a rural area rather than a city?

• Cause it is

It’s better cause it is so deal with it I need to put more words in so now I’m doing random words so I can actually publish my point so I hope you have enjoyed this so please like this comment and agree with it cause it is actually better.

• Rural ares are better because

It’s quite and relaxing, generally the neighbors seem to be nice I love all the things you can see you usually end up seeing some rare birds and if you live next to a farm you can see cows sheep or horses. If. You are a photographer or artist there is tons of inspiration and chances to photograph or paint many things you would never see in the town and there are many things to do like walking / hiking enjoying the view star gazing is better as the lights from the town don’t dim the stars (trust me if it’s darker it’s way better you can see more ) and also with this a lot of houses seem to have bigger gardens so you can feel free to put whatever you want with very little restrictions and you can also have more space to get your own food so perfect for the gardener and if you have a family loads of room for swings trampolines and slides so great for the kids too over all the only downside is that you have to travel to take the kids to school (if you have any) or traveling to town to get shopping but if you have kids that are going to school you can easily go shopping just after you drop off the kids.

• Rural ares are better because

• Rural areas are more relaxed.

Cities are fun to visit, but I'd much rather live day-to-day in the country or a small town than a large city. Daily life is just easier in small towns. Commuting to work takes all of ten minutes; there's no monster lines at grocery stores, banks, etc.; and everybody knows each other so it's easier to negotiate things like payments if you forget your wallet or are short money. Plus, you can be absolutely, undeniably alone with nature in the country. You simply cannot find that anywhere in a large city.

• Yes, its way better

Where in a city could you just walk out side and see two Bighorn sheep battling for a mate? Where could you in a city drive to work all the way across town and not see one other car and have the road all to your self? Rural life is full of wild life and peace.

• The cost of living in cities is higher than in rural areas.

Urban people have to accept that the living cost is higher than other places. Housing, which is the controversy issue, is the particular to demonstrate this idea. It is usually that the cost of rent housing in rural areas is much cheaper than in the city due to the lack of the space for large density.

• Cities are better to live in

Well first of all, I am a city person, so I think cities are better. Although, in a cities there are more fun things to do. For example, you could go shopping. Also, it is very easy to get around; there are buses, trains, and taxis( not sure if that is spelled). So I personally think cities are better to live in.

• Yes, rural life is better than life in a city.

Yes, in my personal opinion, living in a rural area is much better than living in a city. Living in a rural area means there are fewer people which, in turn, exposes you to fewer problems you encounter in a city such as traffic, high crimes rates, and high rates of homelessness. Rural area is also much more relaxing because it is much quieter than a large city.

• Cities are better to live in

• Cities are better

Cities provide the same resources per few blocks that a rural area provides in total. Cities allow people a huge variety of shops and cultural attractions in a small area, and allow people far more job opportunities than rural areas. Cities have far better transportation possibilities, including the feasible possibility of walking.

• Cities are better to live in,

Cities are better to live in because you can do lots of more things in the area. Also you can walk to more places in a much shorter time than the country. Another postie thing about the city is that you can always find something new to do that you have never dome before. This is what my opinion is on the city.

• Cities are good because

Cities are having more technologies than rural areas. In cities, we can get good food dishes, good transportation system, good schools and colleges, good shopping places, good hospitals rather than villages or rural areas. In villages or rural areas, when storm or wind blows more rapidly then the soil also carried by air and come into houses or in our eyes.