• Yes, it's better to work from an office

Working from home may sound practical, convenient, and awesome, but it has many drawbacks. An office environment is better because it makes it easier to delineate between work and leisure. The mind can shift into work mode in an office environment without worrying about home distractions, such as solicitors and uninvited visitors. Additionally, an office typically absorbs many expenses, such as heating and cooling, coffee, phone service, and electricity, that can outweigh the cost of an office worker's commute.

• From the office

I think that it is better to work from an office, since it will be more of a work place atmosphere, and you will feel like you are in a place meant to do work. If you are at home you will be wanting to be lazy and get distracted.

• More efficient & comfortable to work from home. Other bosses are stubbornly outdated

Work from home will help cut down on car & commute pollution and save time. More flexible shifts and privacy from work at home. Modern internet & remote computing technology allows many to do so securely. Only outdated stubborn bosses will mandate work from office, Dropping worker morale in the process by being a unreasonable tyrant.

Workers should no longer care anyways, There is basically no more job security. Global wide competition and tech automation replacing good paying jobs. In office corporate worlds, Greedy bosses have too much and too high expectations on their employees, Creating extreme work pressure with unpaid overtime and very high staff turnover rate, While abusing low-paying internship and offshore consultancy. Workers have put in all the extra efforts with unpaid overtime in weekends and late shifts, But workers STILL get fired or laid off due to company restructuring or whatever excuses the greedy bosses decides on.
    So it's better to be like your own boss instead, Especially from home.

• Work From Home

I personally think that it is better to work from home because it is in the comfort of your home as well as it is no distractions. I personally think that it is better to work from home because it is more responsible as well as getting to understand the material better.

• Having done both in my life, working from home is a much better option.

I have done the office life. It was fun at times, but there was always an under current of some sort of inner office drama which was at times annoying. I do miss some of the friendships, but those only last when you are at the job. After working from home it is a lot nicer to work my own schedule and have time to do the things that I need to get done.

• Home is more peaceful.

It is better to work from home than it is to work in an office, because a person who works from home can work in their pajamas. They do not have to waste time gossiping or in office politics. Working at home a person has more flexibility to take time for their children.