• I believe It is ok to break the law.

People in the world have fought for rights in the world such as Susan B Anthony who fought for women's rights going through a trial and jail with her friend Elizabeth Cady Stanton who started it I am actually learning is it ever ok to break the law. I really hate school.

• Music Of 2020

XXXTENTACION is the Tupac of the 20th Century. If you don't like X, Then you are a horrible human being that needs to die. XXXTENTACION is a God and will always be in our lives. He made amazing music and his shit STILL Slapz. Go listen to all of his songs!

• Yes yes yes

Nigga dick grenade launcher nigga dick grenade launcher nigga dick grenade launcher nigga dick grenade launcher nigga dick grenade launcher nigga dick grenade launcher nigga dick grenade launchernigga dick grenade launcher nigga dick grenade launchernigga dick grenade launchernigga dick grenade launchernigga dick grenade launchernigga dick grenade launchernigga dick grenade launcher

• Only if its a desperate situation that follows ethical principles

I mean imagine if a little girl was starving and her mother needed to get her food immediatley, It would be illegal to steal food but would you rather let that little girl die? Ofc not. And imagine if a man was being executed for being a terrorist and he runs away, Both situations are trying to save lives, But one is morally correct and the other is not.

• The law can be wrong in certain cases

If you think about it. Teenage baby sitting and teenage dog walking is child labor, Plus they don't turn in their earnings to the goverment for taxes.

But for real, The laws can be wrong sometimes. For example, Slavery was allowed for a long time under the law, That was wrong. Also, No one likes a snitch.

• Subscribe to pewdiepie with some lasagna

The ultimate comfort food, This lasagna is loaded with meat and cheesy goodness. Perfectly seasoned Prego sauce ties the whole dish together. Easy to make, Decadent and delicious, This lasagna is perfect for everything from casual get-togethers to special occasions to Sunday dinner.

Prep time
    30
    minutes total time
    1 hr
    40 minutes
    serves
    12
    people
    Ingredients
    cost per recipe: $19. 18
    3 cups ricotta cheese
    3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
    2 egg
    1 pound ground beef
    1 jar (45 ounces) Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce or two jars (24 ounces each) Prego® Three Cheese Italian Sauce
    12 cooked lasagna noodles, Drained
    12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (about 3 cups)
    GET INGREDIENTS
    view nutrition info
    How to Make It
    Step 1
    Stir the ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in a medium bowl and set it aside. Season the beef as desired. In a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, Cook the beef until it's well browned, Stirring often to break up the meat. Pour off any fat. Stir the sauce in the saucepan.

Step 2
    Spoon 2 cups beef mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Top with 4 lasagna noodles, Half the ricotta cheese mixture and half the mozzarella. Repeat the layers. Top with the remaining 4 lasagna noodles, Remaining beef mixture and the remaining Parmesan cheese.

Step 3
    Bake at 400°F. For 30 minutes or until the lasagna is hot. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.

Recipe Tips
    Tip: To freeze, Prepare lasagna but do not bake. Cover tightly with foil and freeze. Bake frozen lasagna uncovered at 350°F. For 1 hour 15 minutes or until hot. Or, Refrigerate 24 hours to thaw. Bake thawed lasagna uncovered at 350°F. For 50 minutes or until hot. Let stand for 10 minutes.
    You can also follow this recipe to make 2 smaller lasagnas instead of 1 large. Use two 11x8x2-inch baking dishes and divide the beef mixture, Noodles, Cheese mixture and cheese between them. Enjoy one right away and freeze the other for later.
    To simplify the prep, You can use uncooked lasagna noodles in this recipe. Heat the oven to 350°F. Assemble the lasagna as directed, Then cover the baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover, Then bake for 15 minutes or until hot.

• Guys, Please stop

Come on, This is why we can't have nice things. This site is used for research, Not the definition of mayonnaise. This is a serious website where we can see all different perspectives and views, So if you cannot respect that, I suggest you just go somewhere else to perform your shenanigans.

• Mo bamba sheck wes

16yrold
    Bitch
    Daytrip took it to ten
    I got hoes calling a young nigga phone
    Where's Ali with the motherfucking dope? (bitch, Bitch)
    I be ballin' like a mo'fuckin' pro (like a, Huh, Like a, Huh)
    I be ballin' like my nigga Mo (Bamba, Bitch)
    Sheck Wes, I ain't a mo'fuckin' joke (haha, Hahahahaha)
    Steph Wes stay with the fuckin' pole (pa, Pa, Pa-pa)
    You fuck around and get poled (you get poled, Bitch)
    'Cause I got hoes (so many fucking hoes)
    Callin' a young nigga phone
    (Ring-ring, Ring, Ring-ring, Ring, Ring-ring)
    Where's Ali with the (bitch with the) mo'fuckin' dope? (huh)
    I be ballin' like a mo'fuckin' pro (like a mo'fuckin' pro)
    I be ballin' like my nigga Mo (Bamba, Bamba)
    Sheck Wes got so many flows (I do it all)
    Call me Drake how a nigga controlla
    Oh! Fuck! Shit! Bitch!
    Young Sheck Wes and I'm getting really rich (ching-ching)
    See how I caught it 'cause I'm really with the shits (bang-bang)
    See me in the streets and I be really with a (cling, Cling), With a
    Bad bitch (bitch), Niggas straight rocking (rock)
    Niggas straight see me, When they see me, They be coppin' (what? )
    I'm the best drug dealer, Nigga, Come and cop it (got it)
    Young Sheck Wes, I'm like the fuckin' Green Goblin
    I got hoes (ho)
    Calling a young nigga phone, Phone (bitch)
    Where's Ali with the motherfucking dope?
    (With the motherfucking dope)
    Dope (with the motherfucking dope)
    With the motherfucking dope (bitch)
    With the dope (getting rich), With my bros (bitch, Shit)
    I fucked your ho (shit)
    And she ain't even let you know (she fucked up)
    Damn, This nigga nice, Fuck is you talking about?
    ('Cause I got) bitch (hoes)
    And my nigga One-Six, My nigga
    Ali, The Daytrip nigga, Fuck is niggas talking about?
    (I got hoes, Shit
    Young Sheck Wes, I do it on the go)

• Mayo mayo mayo mayo

Mayonnaise, Informally mayo, Is a thick cold sauce or dressing usually used in sandwiches and composed salads. It is a stable emulsion of oil, Egg yolk, And acid, Either vinegar or lemon juice. There are many variants using additional flavorings. A "mayonnaise de poulet" is mentioned by a traveler to Paris in 1804, But not described. [5] Viard's 1806 recipe for "poulets en mayonnaise" describes a sauce involving a velouté, Gelatin, Vinegar, And an optional egg to thicken it, Which gels like an aspic. [6] Grimod de La Reynière's 1808 "bayonnaise" sauce is also a sort of aspic: "But if one wants to make from this cold chicken, A dish of distinction, One composes a bayonnaise, Whose green jelly, Of a good consistency, Forms the most worthy ornament of poultry and fish salads. "[7] The word is attested in English in 1815. [8]

Mayonnaise may have existed long before: "It is highly probable that wherever olive oil existed, A simple preparation of oil and egg came about — particularly in the Mediterranean region, Where aioli (oil and garlic) is made. "[9]

• Yes, But I can understand why you would go for no, It was hard choosing.

If you lived in a country where abortion is illegal, And you got pregnant under the age of 16, You would obviously want to abort them. However, It could be bad as you are not allowing that person to have a life and won't have a life again. Another reason is for self-defence, If someone breaks into your house and points a gun at you or a family member, Then I would get a kitchen knife and injure the person (not kill them) and then call the police. Last but not least, If you lived in a country were bigamy was illegal (lets say England) and if you are a Muslim man and wanted another wife, Which is allowed in Islam, Then you would marry another woman.

• No not really.

It is almost never acceptable to break the law. Most of the laws are there to protect us and others so breaking it can cause pain for many different people. No matter the crime it is better to avoid it and learn a legal way to do it than risk getting hurt.

• Foot in Your Foot

If you foot in a foot, Then proceed to foot that foot into another foot, Then you go fishing with that foot as bait. You yell, "MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY! " And a fishes foot bites the bait. That fishes foot gets footed by three more feet. Now you understand what goes on in my mind every day.

• Dick head hi

I believe ur hairline is far back. I am adopted can someone plz adopt me because i need a hair cut because people are making fun of my hairline and it is not funny. After that happens i go cry my self to sleep and think about how to be adopted by someone "cough cough maybe you can adopt me cough cough"

• Laws resolve arguments.

I agree that laws should never be broken under any circumstances because laws are there to keep us safe and are meant to help us. And yeah sure some laws may a bit unnecessary but they weren’t just created for no reason, And people need to respect that because if there were no laws or if people just break the laws then what’s going to stop people from stealing and hurting each other?

• Vhio dvcd vhdchovc jhc

Hhsdhcsdhcs hjcsjhvkashhajhsjhasdjhsdjhksjhdjhdjddjd jd jd jcsjhcs jcsjhv hjvjhxc hvxc jhvd jhvdh jve jhvejhvdjhv hjovhjvjhd vjd vjh vjhcxjhojhjhohocohxhuh icchjhhh h h h h h h h h h h o uhc h c chu odivd hd0dv ioddiovhixcpoia ioadpd d i ioadiidob[uis VHdiiicd i h iov v v iv i hi ui uuiyhy uhiuigu yuuio

• Read this now

It is never okay to break the law because you could danger someone when you decide to break the law. If everyone in the world did not follow the laws that are set, our world would be dangerous. Certain laws are set for a certain reason. If life or death situation, call the police. Laws are set for a reason so follow them. Remember everyone has a different opinion!

• It is not ok to break the Law.

I understand that it is good to save someone's life. I'm not a bad person, these are just the LAWS that we are talking about.Even if you are saving someone's life you are still breaking the rules like the murder trying to kill the person you are trying to save.

• No way never

I went in a bus lane before when an ambulance went past and the next day I got a letter through with a fine but luckily the ambulance was in the picture I was basically helping someone survive and if the ambulance wasn't in the picture I would have got a fine

• It's okay to break the law if necesarry

It can be okay.Just like other people said,some people may do it to hurt someone but if you actually have to break the law in a emmergency,it can be okay to break the law to help someone else to break it.Don't feel like you can't break it if is wrong but for a good cause

• Not in a million years

The laws are there to protect us so why would people stop that. Also we have human rights for a reason which is also to protect us witch nobody should have the rights to stop. People who commit a crime when always hurt people around them witch it never okay