• Yes, But only cartoon porn for education.

As with violence, They first have an introduction to it through cartoons, Which show the concepts but at the same time, They realize that those are not real events.
    However, If they have questions, And they will have them, The parent must be prepared to answer them appropriately. If the parent is unwilling or unable to answer questions then it's best not to show the minor any porn.

• Up to them

They should be able to decide what they let their children watch without anyone else sticking their nose in. People have different ideas about what is suitable for kids, And attitudes change through the years too. Society is less prudish too now which I think is great, And porn has helped with that a lot. In a decade I think few people will care about under 18s seeing porno.

• I vote yes but not for the same reasons as the pedo

Porn can be educational for people going through puberty and if we don't let people get off to porn during those times then they will go F*** the neighbors cat or go get another teenager pregnant, These are just facts. Also every underage teen boy has watched porn and you can't deny that at all, Just let em do it bro.

• I'm not sure, But answer yes.

Just another reason I'm glad not to have kids and make a judgement on it I suppose. Honestly, Sexuality permeates society in the USA. Doesn't matter if it's a ZZ Top music video, Or a scene in a movie like Ghostbusters 1984. Not to mention the all powerful internet, Parental blocks aside, Even school computers I recall as a kid had workarounds. (Don't look at X stuff on school computers, Though I was never caught)
    Speaking of the Internet, According to it and my own memories, Kids masturbate, Talk about it to other kids on the playground rarely.
    'If I was to become a parent, Which I don't ever expect to, I wouldn't do what my Dad did, And buy porn mags for my kids, But I wouldn't confiscate any X items my kids had either (Depending on Age). Probably give them the talk a few times in their life, But I'd give them a degree of autonomy/privacy.

• Y e s.

It helps them get a better understanding of sex. If they don't ever learn about it before their "at legal age", It puts them at risk of rape and traumatization. Sheltering them as you own them does not help anyone. Children's rights only acknowledges that they should have the right to nutriment, Having someone to have custody over them and take care of them, Et cetera, Et cetera, But children's rights does not acknowledge that children should have the right to be free from custody, Free from being tossed around like property in the foster care system, Free to have authority over themselves, Free to have personal autonomy, Free to be in control of their own lives, Through a fair, Practical process that does not require anyone's consent but their own. Children are essentially owned, And they are regularly trapped in abusive, Or otherwise morally repugnant or wrong situations, With the only alternative being tossed around in the sick foster care system, Or to have yet another owner. Many times, These aren't even options, And the abuse must continue as the child remains trapped, Not allowed to become their own person until 18, Or 16 years old in some countries. There is the possibility of emancipation, But once emancipated, The child would be discriminated against in housing, Employment, Renting, Et cetera, Et cetera, On the basis of being a minor. Children have no voice, No autonomy, And are promised nothing more than an owner that doesn't beat you to death. These are not rights.

• Sex is natural

Yes, I support kids watching porn. Kids will watch porn anyway, Even if parents don't allow kids to watch porn. Once you reach sexual maturity, At age 11-12, Sexual desires are natural thing. Humans are sexual animals, And so, Sexual desires are natural. There is nothing wrong watching porn, Regardless of what age you are.

• Pornography is all kinds of wrong.

For starters, It sets teens up with false expectations of what sex is like. Most people who aren't exposed to this stuff don't think to do the kind of positions or acts you see in porn. It's not that most sex acts are wrong, It's just something that couples should experiment with instead of mindlessly copying. Sex also doesn't last that long, On average. Good sex is something most couples have to work at. Lights and filters are also used to hide blemishes and hairs and foster this illusion of the "perfect" body.

Secondly, You don't know what age some of the actors are in these videos. Porn is a perfect cover for sex trafficking in certain areas as the owners of porn sites don't ask too many questions or research where their video submissions come from. Especially the homemade tapes.

Thirdly, I suffered from a porn addiction since adolescence and just like a drug, After awhile you start looking at more deviant stuff to get the same kick. I've seen videos with abhorrent titles and disgusting concepts and I shutter to think whether the contents are real or not. In most cases, It's fake or consensual but when it comes to homemade clips, Very rarely you can find something truly evil. You never know for sure.

It angers me that we live in a world where children have seen hundreds of thousands of bodies on a screen before ever experiencing the intimacy of uncovering a loved one.

If it's one thing North Korea got right, It was making pornography illegal and that is a model that America and the rest of the world should emulate, Just without the on pain of death part for being caught in the possession of it.

Lovemaking is a sacred act of the marriage covenant and should not be defiled by cheap productions. Parents should do their best to protect children from the evils of porn. Porn is Satan's entertainment industry. Down with porn!

• Sonicbro2000 is just a troll ignore him

Guys just ignore this sonicbro2000 guy he’s always arguing that child pornography be legal and he thinks child porn being legal will make child trafficking go down (it won’t as a matter of fact any court will argue that it’s a fallacy that “watching child porn doesn’t harm anyone or lead to sexual assault towards children”. Plus Rose Kalemba a 14 year old girl was a victim of child trafficking and the big porn companies did nothing about it till legal action was made. On top of that the only evidence she had was that she was underage. Also studies show that even normal non violent porn leads to violence https://m. Huffpost. Com/us/entry/us_57c0876ae4b0b01630de8c93
    Also do you really want more stories like these?
    Https://journaltimes. Com/news/local/crime-and-courts/man-allegedly-sexually-assaulted-a-6-year-old-child/article_95f993a5-c277-539f-b604-99ac3d841f77. Html

Also children’s brains are very weak and confused so them watching porn will lead them to thinking abusing and degrading women is ok

• Wtf? Absolutely not!

Childrens brains are very fragile to this stuff are you crazy? Do you really want a 5 year old to watch a grown man pound a grown woman? That stuff is not for kids just like a strip club is not for kids. Just like adult films are labeled "Adult films". Just like every porn site says "18 or older". It's NOT FOR CHILDREN!

• Not a good idea

It is OK for parents to be more open and honest with their kids about sex, But they should not deliberately expose them to porn. Much of it gives out the wrong message about sexual behaviour, Such as showing women as passive partners who are happy to do whatever the men tell them. It can give a very warped view of sex.

• Kh hhj jj

J h h h h h jdbc khh j h h h jdjjcjdjdjv jd jd jdj jd j jd jd j js jcj jj jj j jj djj d jdj j dj d jd jd jd jd j jd jd jd jd jd j djj d jd jd j dj

• No, Young people are impressionable and the grotesque nature of pornography distorts their idea of what a healthy sexual relationship looks like

I think we're going in completely the wrong direction here.

Rather than asking whether parents should allow their children to watch porn, We should be talking about the issues with pornography. Underage viewership is inevitable, Regardless of the restrictions you try to put in place.

The issue that I have with porn is that young people can be easily swayed into normalising what he/she sees on the big screen.

Young people that view pornography are more than often inexperienced and watch sexual relations between extremely beautiful men and women that are usually grotesque. These scenes are made to seem like a pleasurable experience for both men and women and we normalise the scenes as the usual sexual intimate experience (who knew that gagging a girthy 12 inch penis was so much fun for women? )

Any half witted adult with any experience whatsoever knows, What is portrayed in pornography is not what real sex looks or feels like. . . Most of the time (a comment for my kinkatrons surfing this debate).

Pornography not only promotes an unhealthy idea of what sexual experiences and intimate relationships should: look, Feel and sound like, But also leads to body dysmorphia and arguably sexism as well.

• In response to sonicbro2000 since I don't have an account

Ok first off really? You're going to quote an outdated study of tetris debunked countless times with little to no actual study going in it? You're comparing a bear to a tree where the only similarity is "they're both brown". Porn has been heavily studied and reviewed and there we're plenty of rape stories that we're linked to porn. 16 states have already declared porn a public health crisis because it's turning people into addicts and it's destroying the minds of people and ruining families and marriages because people can't commit to relationships anymore and it's increasing sexual addiction. Also as far as the foster care system. I'm just gonna believe what you say, The foster care system picks up children and rapes them. Okay even if that's true that doesn't make it right. You can't justify a wrong by pointing to someone else doing a wrong that's a 5 year old argument. Also as far as your response to the rose kalemba story the fact that you say "And. . . So? " that just proves that you're ignoring the point and you have no refutation that child trafficking will go up as it has gone up with regular porn. Child porn will make child trafficking go through the roofs and your only response is to dismiss the argument and ignore the point made. Which proves you have no argument.

Your arguments are all based on logical fallacies, Dismissing key points, Pivoting to other wrongs to justify a wrong, Making dumb comparisons to the tetris analogy which was a dumb analogy and then call it "Debunking all the porn studies".