• Who You Are.

Yes, it is perfectly okay to be gay. Why have we become so un-accepting? All that we should wish for others is that they are happy, how they choose to achieve their happiness is not any of our business. So what? Someone is different than you, welcome to the world. Have a little respect.

• Yes, it is perfectly natural.

Homosexual behavior has been evident throughout the animal kingdom, including humans, for a long time. Gay people are not harming anyone else by being gay, and no one should be bothered by what two consenting adults do sexually. The prohibitions against being gay are primarily religious in nature, but no one should impose their religion on others.

• The Right to Pursuit Happiness

There was some principals put in place in the U.S, or "The Melting Pot". The Right to life, liberty and pursuit happiness. They have the right to do what the want in their life. If they make that choice, they have the right to pursuit their happiness. They also have the right of liberty, which means that they have the power to act on it. There is nothing you can do about it. If they want to do it, they can. It doesn't matter about what you want, it is about what they want.

• Many animals have been shown to be gay

In the animal kingdom homosexuality is completly natural, studies show that a lot of species do it. It is proven that all male dolphins are bisexual, and there are a lot of gay sheep. Its completely natural. That is my explanation for why its okay to be gay. That was all.

• It is moral

-No one is hurt
    -Its a choice to act on being gay, being gay is not
    -No one is negatively affected

I knew a kid when we were 8 and I could tell he was gay, he was disowned by his parents and ridiculed by his peers. He obviously did not choose to be gay. You don't chose who you're attracted to.

• For sure for sure

I'm just gonna look at the religion aspect here. Basically a lot of people's argument for hating gay people is that the Bible says that it's not ok. However, you cant take something from a culture 2000 years ago and make it relevant in today's society. The Bible also says that you cant eat pork, along with a lot of other insane stuff, that people do all the time nowadays.

• Its super normal

People Like who they like. If the bible says that it's not okay, the bible is wrong. Even if it does say that and it is correct for Christians, people can't pick and choose their sins. There are many stupid things in the bible. The bible says that it's okay to rape but its not ok to steal? What's with that?

• Gay is fabulous

There are so many judgemental people but at the end of the day, love is love. It is personal to each and every person and we should respect that.... Lbgt+ support. I'm not sure if this is really debate standard but here we go. There are lots of people who don't agree with it but oh well that's their opinion but it is natural and people don't get to chose if they are gay. Have you ever seen anyone go, hmm i am going to be gay today, why not? The answer is no you haven't so stop hating...

• It is okay

We can't stop people from loving each other, I don't have a crush on a girl and everyday people ask me if I'm gay, I say I don't like a girl like that but I can't stop how I feel or how others feel about others, I can't just say, being gay is bad, I'm a Christian but I can't agree with everything in the bible

• Of course it is!

People are allowed to love whoever they want to. Nothing should restrict them. Unless someone is forcing you to be gay then you have no right to say that others don't deserve love. I don't care what religion says because that's irrelevant in this debate. As they say, if you don't like it, don't look at it.

• Biologically, and logically it isn't

Listen, I have friends who are gay and stuff and I'm still friends with them but after thinking it through, it's pretty much guaranteed that being gay is a choice. I can't think of anyway to contadict my argument so if you can, please tell me. From an evolutionary stand point, there can be no "gay gene". Throughout all of history, gays have either been persecuted (and killed) or if that did not happen, there was still no way for them to pass on their genes. Although they may not have diminished immediately since some gays might've had no other choice but to reproduce with the opposite sex, but eventually this "gay gene" would've disappeared. Also, if their was a "gay gene" it would've most likely been discovered as a gene determing SEXUAL ORIENTATION is quite important and most likely would've been reseached intensively. However, this is not the case as still to date, no "gay genes" have been discovered. I'm not here to say that if your gay, it's due to a mental aspect. Nonononono. If you truly believe that you are what you are, great. You be you. But from the looks of things, you probably made a choice to love someone of your sex, not because you were born that way, but becaus you chose to. Of course, this is the case until someone proves me wrong which could be highly possible. If your gay, don't take this offensively but consider and try, just once, to see if you are straight

• All love is ok?

The most popular argument for pro homosexuality is any type of love is ok but do u people realize just how messed up saying that is? Many forms of love arn't moraliy ok and some are even illegal. You can't do what ever you want no matter what our messed up culture tells you.

• There's a difference...

While many people state that it is "perfectly natural", there is a big difference between a homosexual act, and being homosexual. Many animals have been documented as exhibiting a homosexual act but not being truly homosexual. You see many of these animals later go on to breed with a heterosexual partner. Why? Because its natural. If we labeled everyone who does something "homosexual" why the whole world would be gay!

• NP it is not Ok

Gay is not who you are, it is a lifestyle that you chose, they could just go marry a women at will or be alone all their life at will, they chose to marry a man, your lifestyle choice is not who you are, it is who you chose to be, and being tempted to do evil does not clear you to do it

• If you are gay. You like men

Johny Johny Yes Papa
    Johny Johny Yes Papa

Johny, Johny
    Yes, Papa?
    Eating sugar?
    No, Papa!
    Telling lies?
    No, Papa!
    Open your mouth
    Ah, Ah, Ah!

Johny, Johny
    Yes, Papa?
    Eating sugar?
    No, Papa!
    Telling lies?
    No, Papa!
    Open your mouth
    Ah, Ah, Ah!

Johny, Johny
    Yes, Papa?
    Eating sugar?
    No, Papa!
    Telling lies?
    No, Papa!
    Open your mouth
    Ah, Ah, Ah!

• If you are gay. You like men

Johny Johny Yes Papa
    Johny Johny Yes Papa

Johny, Johny
    Yes, Papa?
    Eating sugar?
    No, Papa!
    Telling lies?
    No, Papa!
    Open your mouth
    Ah, Ah, Ah!

Johny, Johny
    Yes, Papa?
    Eating sugar?
    No, Papa!
    Telling lies?
    No, Papa!
    Open your mouth
    Ah, Ah, Ah!

Johny, Johny
    Yes, Papa?
    Eating sugar?
    No, Papa!
    Telling lies?
    No, Papa!
    Open your mouth
    Ah, Ah, Ah!

• Gay is gay, which is gay

Adolf Hitler (* 20. April 1889 in Braunau am Inn, Österreich-Ungarn; † 30. April 1945 in Berlin) war von 1933 bis 1945 Diktator des Deutschen Reiches.

Ab Juli 1921 Parteivorsitzender der NSDAP, versuchte er im November 1923 mit einem Putsch von München aus die Weimarer Republik zu stürzen. Mit seiner Schrift Mein Kampf (1925/26) prägte er die antisemitische und rassistische Ideologie des Nationalsozialismus.

Hitler wurde von Reichspräsident Paul von Hindenburg am 30. Januar 1933 zum deutschen Reichskanzler ernannt. Innerhalb weniger Monate beseitigte sein Regime mit Terror, Notverordnungen, Gleichschaltungsgesetzen, Organisations- und Parteiverboten die pluralistische Demokratie, den Föderalismus und den Rechtsstaat. Politische Gegner wurden in Konzentrationslagern inhaftiert, gefoltert und ermordet. 1934 ließ Hitler anlässlich des „Röhm-Putsches“ potenzielle Rivalen in den eigenen Reihen ermorden. Hindenburgs Tod am 2. August 1934 nutzte er, um das Amt des Reichspräsidenten mit dem des Reichskanzlers vereinen zu lassen, und regierte seither als „Führer und Reichskanzler“.[1]

Die in Deutschland lebenden Juden wurden ab 1933 zunehmend ausgegrenzt und entrechtet, besonders durch die Nürnberger Gesetze vom September 1935 und die Novemberpogrome 1938. Mit den Befehlen zur Aufrüstung der Wehrmacht und der Rheinlandbesetzung brach Hitler 1936 den Versailler Vertrag. Die nationalsozialistische Propaganda stellte die Wirtschafts-, Sozial- und Außenpolitik als erfolgreich dar und steigerte so bis 1939 Hitlers Popularität.

1938 übernahm er die unmittelbare Befehlsgewalt über die Wehrmacht und setzte den Anschluss Österreichs durch. Über das Münchner Abkommen vom 30. September 1938, das ihm die Angliederung des Sudetenlandes an das Deutsche Reich gestattete, setzte er sich mit der „Zerschlagung der Rest-Tschechei“ bereits am 15. März 1939 hinweg. Mit dem Überfall auf Polen am 1. September 1939 löste er den Zweiten Weltkrieg in Europa aus. Am 31. Juli 1940 teilte er Vertretern des Oberkommandos der Wehrmacht seinen Entschluss mit, die Sowjetunion anzugreifen. Den am 22. Juni 1941 begonnenen Krieg gegen die Sowjetunion ließ er unter dem Decknamen „Unternehmen Barbarossa“ als Vernichtungskrieg zur Eroberung von „Lebensraum im Osten“ vorbereiten und führen.

Im Zweiten Weltkrieg verübten die Nationalsozialisten und ihre Helfershelfer zahlreiche Massenverbrechen und Völkermorde. Bereits im Sommer 1939 erteilte Hitler die Weisung, die „Erwachseneneuthanasie“ vorzubereiten. Zwischen September 1939 und August 1941 wurden in der „Aktion T4“ über 70.000 psychisch kranke sowie geistig und körperlich behinderte Menschen, bei weiteren Formen der „Euthanasie“ mindestens 190.000 Menschen, systematisch ermordet. Im Holocaust wurden etwa 5,6 bis 6,3 Millionen Juden, im Porajmos bis zu 500.000 als „asozial“ verfolgte Sinti und Roma ermordet. Hitler autorisierte die wichtigsten Schritte des Judenmordes und ließ sich über den Verlauf informieren.[2] Seine verbrecherische Politik führte zu vielen Millionen Kriegstoten und zur Zerstörung weiter Teile Deutschlands und Europas.