• This isn't a question.

Being non-racist is ideal. We are all people. Some people have different hair or eye color. Why is skin color considered a cut-off to diversify people? There is no such thing as race and we should do away with the concept of race, In general. That includes putting our money where are mouth is and using terms like prejudiced instead of racist.

• I think so

Being a non racist is better than being racist since non racists don’t pick on people because of their skin color. They also know how to be quiet and they don’t get caught up in all the trouble. They know not to protest because if they do they’ll get beat by the cops. Non racists in a certain sense are kinda smart

• In my case yes

I have a personal situation where I study Greta then burg and I work to slow down climate change. With Biden in the White House, Now is the time to act. If I wanted to become anti racist, I would have to give up a portion of my work to participate in protests which I really cannot do. I am not going to give up my job and pay for a movement that is already powerful without me. Good luck blacks and I’ll be back in the lab trying to find a way to extract carbon from the atmosphere

• I’m a nonracist

I don’t the cops to beat me up and arrest me so being non racist Is quite good if your afraid of blue lives. That is not me but I am non racist because I really think that we have more than enough anti racists out there. I prefer to fight climate change

• IT IS GOOD.

IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS iT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS iT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS iT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS iT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS iT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD. IT IS GOOD.

• Being neutral is like not doing anything at all.

While it is good that you are anti-racist, Ideally you would be strongly against the act of racism rather than simply neutral on the matter. Racism is one of the most pressing issues facing us a society, We need to be consistently pushing against it rather than remaining neutral and ignoring the problem at hand.

• No Duh, Sherlock. Why do you even have to ask this?

Racism is learned through inexperience and polarization.
    You can base your judgement on their culture, Lifestyle, Etc. But skin colour and body composition is ineffective in making proper judgement.

Anti-Racism is an active effort which while it would be beneficial to have, People can have bigger priorities in their life.
    People aren't obligated to be activists.

• You have to be nonracist

You have to be nonracist because if you are anti racists, The racists wil tear your head off and if you are racist, The anti racists will take away your freedom of speech. As a non racist, You cannot suffer in the hands of anybody and you are most free as a non racist because you don’t have to follow anybody. You can be on your own

• Better than being racist

I’m not capable of being anti racist. I can’t give speeches, Protest, Call people out, Fight for change I find importance in doing work, Not correcting other people’s faults. Therefore, I cannot be a proper anti racist. Plus I kinda have a reputation and I’m not going to ruin it over social justice

• You got to be serious

Everybody here did not read the question right. The question was Is it OKAY to be no racist? Okay is in between good and bad and non racist is better than racist but worse than anti racist. Non racist is basically the middle line in between anti racist and racist the same way okay is the middle line in between good and bad. So by that definition, Non racist is not good or bad. It is just okay

• Non racist is worse than racist

Racist people are not well and they don’t think straight. They need to be dealt with and taught rightly. They are crooked in thought and don’t know how to think right. Non racists perfectly know the issue but they stay silent for the fear of persecution. Now what sounds worse. Being evil because you can’t think straight, Or having full understanding of what is right but then you don’t doing anything out of fear?

• Being racist is funny

Lol being racist is funny haha lmao get recked lmao loser lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao i a m so horny for gay people rn gay sex is hot but black people r hotter jk just kidding someone hit me with a f***ing car right f***ing now please i need it

• Absolutely leftist crap!

So denying scientific things today are very popular, And replase them with sentimental feelings usually pushed by leftists agenda! And the reason is absolutely political! Human being always had two major characteristics 1 is Self-preservation and another is human emotionallity! So this is scientifically well known and well used for long time by politicians and lst 50 years at least by sales and marketing strategies! Apparently still nowadays majority doesn't understand this (and is understandable at certain degree! Not all people have enough time/resources to achieve high level of education)! So my point is today political elites from left as always pushes once again they old ideology! Equality, Kindness to literally everyone, And other so call leftist utopia! Well you may think I'm another nazi racist trying to make my point? NO I'm against racism or any kind of discrimination! But what we see today and also non_rasism it's just denying scientific evidence! YES we are different races on earth but this shouldn't be a reason for any discrimination os so! But leftist have different plans to make literally no race to mixt everyone thinking this is going to sort equally and racism problems! This is definitely lunatic plans! If you believe this is conspiracy? ! Check how hard is pushed leftists agenda for equality, Multiculturalism and diversity! EVERY NATION SHOULD PROTECT THEY CULTURE AND NATIONALITY! WITHOUT THIS YOU JUST LOSE YOUR IDENTITY! AND JUST BECOME A ZOMBIE-LIKE TOOL FOR ELITIST! PEOLPLE LEARN THE HISTORY AND POLITICAL SCIENCE! DON'T BE FOOLISH BY BEAUTIFUL WORDS OF EQUALITY AND ALL THIS CRAP THIS IS UTOPIAN WISHES FROM SICK POLITICIANS! HUMAN BEING AND HIS LIFE IS WAY MORE COMPLICATED!

• It's morally wrong to be non-racist, You must be anti-racist.

Let me propose an analogy. Would you consider it okay if you saw a brutal freak accident unfold in front of your eyes and instead of helping the one injured, U just decided to keep walking? I think most would agree that it would be immoral to do so. Similarly, It's immoral to not actively fight against racism whenever u can.

In this case, The victim is facing a form of mental demeaning instead of being injured physically like the analogy.

• You must be anti racist

Non racist people are good people but unlike anti racists, They sit back and watch the events fold and they feel sorry for the people that suffer but they don’t stand up against it. Anti racists are non racists that are willing to take a stand for what is right