• Yes it is fine to regift.

I would say this because if you regift something than give it to someone else because you don't want it can make the gift not go to waste. The only times it wouldn't be okay is if it is specially made for you. Giving it to people can help them have more items that could bring them joy or help in tasks.

• Yes it is okay

I think it is okay because if you already have a video game that someone gave you, You should re-gift so its not a waste instead of being shoved in a closet. But i do think you should re wrap it so it has your time and effort into it instead of being lazy and giving just handing it over.

• Regifting is very rude

It shows that you did not appreciate someones present. They tried hard to make you enjoy it but you just give it away. It's not just rude, It's kind of tacky! I would rather see you give it to charity because then you're actually doing some good, Not taking credit for having done something that you didn't. But really, Just don't do it. It doesn't honor the thought behind the gift.

• Saves more space

Not everybody lives in a mansion so they can store all of the gifts they got in there whole life. Besides it would be a LOT of gifts if you always kept every single gift. You could re gift a gift if its not used yet of course but why would you keep a gift that you won't even use if you know that someone would love it.

• Boiiiiiiiii guys s

Tg fh hgrrtgrj bhvb gbg gvt gyvgvtg ggyvv vgvyvgygvg vg v v gu gv h hg gf gh g gg g gh ggvg vg vfvfvjgfv hgg v vv vu ft vf fgf u v fh f fch fh f f g ghg gv vg h hf g gh g ghg g

• Something thoughtful for someone else

Its thoughtful to give a present to someone to enjoy instead of collecting dust. This shows people that things can be used and not be bought for no reason. This will make it come to use not hurt the persons feelings for never using it for a good reason to be used.

• Yes it is ok

A
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a

a
    aa
    a

aa

a
    aa
    a
    a
    a

a
    a
    a
    a
    a
    a

g
    g
    g
    gg
    ggg g g g gg g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g git is okay

• Under certain conditions it is

Most arguments against it are that it would hurt the givers feelings, Though how do you think they would react to the gift instead being stashed away in a corner somewhere merely collecting dust? Also regifting is not a bad idea when you know that the gift would benefit or make another much more pleased than you are with it. However it would be best not to do this with people you are especially close to or people that know each other well, As more than likely it will catch on that is a regift. As long as you do it all properly it is a much better fate for a gift than buried under a blanket of dust or tossed in the trash.

• Yes it is okay

I personally think that we should be allowed to re-gift a present because...1. When we re-gift a present we are protecting the invironment, and saving the invironment is more important than anything else. 2. If we don't re-gift presents and keep buying new ones that is basically wasting your money for no reason and last of all. 3. Some people are rich and some people are poor but that does not mean we are on different levels, so if you have a gift that does not suit you or you don't like it then there is no harm giving it away. I hope you like my suggestion and I hope you learn what is my opinion

• It's fine to re-gift

If you get a present and you can't use it and/or you all ready had it you can re-gift. It's like I gave my friend a blender, she doesn't need it so she gives it to her sister that's perfectly fine. Also re-gifting is not selfish, how would it be selfish? You are literally giving away so ting because you don't need it, you already have or have no use for it.
    Refitting is fine and a good thing.

• No no no

I think you shouldn't regift presents because if the person that gifted you the present finds out, He or she might have their feelings hurt or upset. Also, It is rude to regift because the person spent time or money or even both and you just throw it at someone else saying here this is yours.

• Jljgiq 2rjerqtk4j erq jooi op

R i[weukjo h h h iq3o i j j ik lk lei kdj ke nal; jq2kl;3j ewkl kllw wlwl wejl wejo3o3 owej kwj3k jlk jwf wjewe weljq;efj we wlj we qw wj kl wekl j k jkqwl q qk e lw ;elj er wee we q we lkj qew qkl jkrl wkel w w wjkwr we w we wqw eqw wr qewewwe r werwe wq ew qwe we qwe r

• No it is not ok to reject

It is not ok to reject because it can hurt the gift recipients feelings. It creates More Waste rather than having less waste so heads up to all the people who work at a landfill you will have more waste than last year. The items that are often regifted are recycled.

• No its not

I dont think people should be able to regift a present because it shows that you cant even waste some time to get them a present. But it's ok to give them that has barely ever been used or never used or even opened but it's just sad to regift very sad.
    Report Post

• No it's not

• No, Its Not Okay

Regifting can also destroy friendship. If you were to give someone a regift, would they think that you thought they just weren’t worth your time or that you just didn’t want to put any consideration into their gift.
    If you were the one receiving a regifted gift you would most likely be hurt inside when you found out it was a regift.

• No, it is rude.

If you got a present for your friend and they gave it away as a present to their friend how would you feel? Is saving money worth hurting your friendship? What if you gave one of the presents they gave to you, imagine who they would feel and it could possibly ruin your friendship.

• No, its not okay!

First of all, try to make a use of the present. I'm sure there is some application of the present at your home or work. Second, probably, the person has put some though into the present and even some feelings maybe. It might break his heart if you regift his present