• Wait for it...

Just because.
    You get that?
    Not much more can be said. Millions of people have changed the world. I mean like... Nelson Mandela, Adolf Hitler, who both changed the world, but in different ways. Mandela changed the world for the better, while Hitler did the complete opposite. I like oranges..

• It is possible for one person to change the world

We have witnessed in may cultures and throughout history that one person can truly change the world. Jesus was one of the biggest, if not the biggest influence on humanity to date. He truly changed the world and they way we think, act and do things based on our beliefs. Other people that have changed the world include Nelson Mandella and Martin Luther King.

• One person can change the world.

One person can definitely change the world, and whether it is for the better has nothing to do with it. You take people like Nelson Mandella, and he changed the world for the better. Then you take someone like Adolf Hitler and he changed it for the worst. One person is all it takes.

• Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler

• We can do this together!

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I oi ib I I I I ui I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I ki I I I I I I I I I

• It is possible!

Think about it, if you want to change the world, for the good of society, put effort into your life and if your young, work your hardest in school and depending on the way you want to change the world there is a way. If i were to change the world, it would be for justice! I would want to clear the world of evil!

• Yes yes yes

GET UP
    GET ON THEGO
    IM WHIRLING WITH MY GIRLS
    LIVING ON THE DANCEMOMS
    DANCEMOMS
    DANCEMOMS

Kalani Hilliker
    Kendall Vertes
    Maddie Ziegler
    Mackenzie Ziegler
    Chloe Lukasiak
    Nia Sioux Frazier
    Paige Hyland
    Brooke Hyland
    Jojo Siwa
    ---------------------------------
    Melissa Gisoni
    Kelly Hyland
    Christi Lukasiak
    Jill Vertes
    Holly Frazier
    Kira Girard
    Jessalyn Siwa

• Did d did d did d d

Bcjbub. H h uh h. J hjh. Hi hi I hih ih I he IHOP hi GUI b hi hi bh h hi bisons Odin bi bin I hi hi hi hi hi h I hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi h I hi hi hi hi hi

• Even If It Is Very Small change

While most individuals will do nothing as major as something like Nelson Mandela, Gandhi or Martin Luther King. Those guys also had help but were able to change enough people's viewpoint to make their dreams come true. Which should lead everyone to believe they can change their own little circles for the better.

• Yes, it is possible.

If you take the circumstances under consideration, one person can save the world. If one person developed the cure for aids or cancer. They single handily changed the lifes of every person on this planet. Its ideas and innovations like cures, which allow the world to change for the better.

• Read it orrrrrr

Read mine first or else One person cannot change the world but he or she could have the starting idea. Without a group of some sort, It would be extremely unlikely for one person to end the world because they could get taken down really easy but if there was let us say 100 of them then it would be a lot harder to stop them.

• One person can NOT change anything

One person lacks the resources to change the world Adolf Hitler didn't change the world. He had a group of people he brainwashed do it. Nelson Mandela became a leader, Then changed the world with the support of his countrymen. The point is: Groups that back an idea, Product, Cause, Or campaign, Make the difference. This can be seen most accurately (and recently) in Black Lives Matter (No stance but hear me out for the sake of argumentation). One person wouldn't make a difference. When they all begin to protest (not riot) they begin to spread the word, And social conformity begins to take its course. In short, An idea changes the world. How the portraying of the said idea goes about is how the world is changed. The idea needs a representative, Which is then credited wrongly for changing the world.

• One person lacks the resources to change the world

Adolf Hitler didn't change the world. He had a group of people he brainwashed do it. Nelson Mandela became a leader, Then changed the world with the support of his countrymen. The point is: Groups that back an idea, Product, Cause, Or campaign, Make the difference. This can be seen most accurately (and recently) in Black Lives Matter (No stance but hear me out for the sake of argumentation). One person wouldn't make a difference. When they all begin to protest (not riot) they begin to spread the word, And social conformity begins to take its course. In short, An idea changes the world. How the portraying of the said idea goes about is how the world is changed. The idea needs a representative, Which is then credited wrongly for changing the world.

• Let it grow

Let it grow You don't know me but names Sai
    I'm just the O'Hare delivery guy
    But it seems like trees might be worth a try
    So I say let it grow
    My name is Dan, And my name's Rose
    Our son Wesley kind of glows
    And that's not good so we suppose
    We should let it grow
    Let it grow
    Let it grow
    You can't reap what you don't sow
    Plant a seed inside the earth
    Just one way to know it's worth
    Let's celebrate the world's rebirth
    We say let it grow
    My name's Maria and I am 3
    I would really like to see a tree
    Lalalalalalee
    I say let it grow
    I'm granny Norma I'm old and I got grey hair
    But I remember when trees were everywhere
    And no one had to pay for air
    So I say let it grow
    Let it grow
    Let it grow
    Like it did so long ago
    Maybe it's just one tiny seed
    But it's all we really need
    It's time…

• No way immposible!

No way it does because he/ she needs a group to help. Kind of like Hitler Kind of like Hitler he changed the world but he had his army to help, Also nelson Mandela he had his protesters and the blacks to help him with the argument and to be free.

• One person lacks the resources to change the world Adolf Hitler didn't change the world.

He had a group of people he brainwashed do it. Nelson Mandela became a leader, Then changed the world with the support of his countrymen. The point is: Groups that back an idea, Product, Cause, Or campaign, Make the difference. This can be seen most accurately (and recently) in Black Lives Matter (No stance but hear me out for the sake of argumentation). One person wouldn't make a difference. When they all begin to protest (not riot) they begin to spread the word, And social conformity begins to take its course. In short, An idea changes the world. How the portraying of the said idea goes about is how the world is changed. The idea needs a representative, Which is then credited wrongly for changing the world.

• No, It's Impossible for one person to change the world.

You need a group of people to change the world. If someone has a good message that could change the world forever in a positive way but no one listened, That person would be useless. You need supporters and people to advocate your message. Otherwise, You can not change the world.

• No never ever

How can a man change world when their is no hope for humanity. In this world their is more corruption the number of people. Our president or prime ministers have more money then the country spends on the well fair of the country so my question to you is that how a man can change the world? You will say that what about Nelson Mandela or Gandhi ji, But the were not alone the people were with them we were with them.
    Report Post
    LikeReply00

• It only takes an army

Some examples I often hear trotted out are Washington and Hitler. Both had massive armies at their backs. Gandhi and MLK, While both were good men, Were part of a much larger movement. One person can and has changed the world-- but they need an army to help do it.