Is it reasonable for someone to lose faith in humanity?

• Following your own path

If someone were to lose their faith in humanity, it would not be uncommon. Many people have tried to conceive what we really are doing with our money, well being, and our lives to sum everything up. Humans make mistakes, it's true. Losing your sight on what we are doing, rather than what we should be doing is something that you must face before you can really start to understand why we do the things that we do.

• It's perfectly normal.

When we see documentaries, or watch the news, or find out via another method the evils humans are capable of, I think it's a reasonable response to feel that humanity isn't all that great. I'm not saying it's 'good' for someone to feel that way; it is sad when someone feels that way, but it is normal.

It's normal to question those around you, it's normal to find it hard to see the good humans can do, and it becomes increasingly difficult as humans perform more cruel deeds in each other and other species.

• This is as good as it gets.

As i'm typing this somewhere in the world someone has been driven to suicide, Someone is being tortured in ways so terrible i can't even understand, And this sort of thing has been happening since before i was born and i have no doubt it will persist after i die, There are good people, But even if every abomination died right now people continue to repopulate meaning people that retarded will be born again.

• It is normal.

I don't think that faith in humanity and thinking very positive will give you a good perspective of the world. Of course, there are alot of positive things happening, but look again, and you see people being harassed, discriminated, people who are a bit different bullied and left alone, and animals being abused daily, and IF YOU EVER ABUSED AN ANIMAL, I HOPE YOU WILL SUFFER ETERNAL PAIN EVEN IF I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF I WILL JUST DO IT. The environment is being destroyed because humans are more caring about power than the world around them. Of course, a lot of good is being done, but that means nothing to what really happens. I miss a loving, caring humanity that respects other people who are a bit different or think different or have other beliefs or knows how they feel. Make a difference, go show some love to that person who sits alone at the lunch table. Care for stray/abused animals. If you see someone harassing a person, doing discriminating actions against any person whatsoever, or abusing an animal, talk to them about it. Make them feel ashamed for what they just did. And empathize with people, listen to them. Even if they did something terrible, if they feel ashamed, empathize.

• I don't like humans.

I don't like humanity. All they do is bad things, they don't buy me stuff. I don't have a car, I don't even have a cell phone! My life sucks heavily, I don't want to idolatrize other humans, it's pathetic.

I have a deep passion for computers. I would spend all my life playing video games if I could.

PS: I have a small weiner.

Meant to post this in YES instead of NO.

• I don't like humans.

PS: I have a small weiner.

• Jake Paul and Logan Paul

Just think for a minute here. These two people are allowed to continue existing by humanity. I think that that fact alone shows that humanity is a lost cause and that all of us deserve nothing but death. Think on your sins, everyone who condones their existence. Think on your sins.

• I Hate Humanity

Say someone had a nice piece of cheese and didn't want it but another person really wanted cheese and had none. In this situation the person with the cheese, as a human, would not give the cheese to the other person as humanity has lost all morals. If you want me to like humanity, share the cheese

• Violence, Greed and Prejudice

In order for mankind to ascend into a universal species, we must all be in harmony with each other. I believe that the core issue is money.
    The monetary system is fundamentally flawed - a persons' worth should be in their knowledge, skill or effort towards the betterment of mankind, either locally or globally. This would inhibit the accumulation of wealth (and thus power) of any individual or group. If food and resources were shared equally among all, then disparity would be eliminated. If everyone was treated equally by others, and we consumed resources more responsibly, we as a humanity could devote more of our time and effort into extraterrestrial expansion, to spread humanity across the universe. Until then, we are savages stuck on a small blue rock.

• Perfectly reasonable to.

It's everywhere. From people rioting about the smallest difference of opinion to terrorism across countries. Heck, we've started eating Tide-pods, mailing ourselves for likes, and we made a joke about suicide. Yay humanity for being stupid! Human kindness is vanishing. We've failed as a society. All we are is a bunch of creatures fighting for money, mates, and for being happy. Nobody cares anymore about cooperation. It's "me me me me me" now. And with the increasingly sensitive audience out there, we may never come to be our former selves again.

• There is a difference between healthy doubt and no faith

Yes, humans can be horrible and are unalterably self-centered. However, just because there are a few bad eggs, the whole batch of us aren't ruined. In fact, losing faith in humanity is giving up. It is being to lazy to go make a change in the way humans interact with each other and with the world around them. To all those who have "lost your faith in humanity," get off your asses and make a change; if you don't, you become the problem.

• Loosing faith in humanity

Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out Fuck this shit I'm out

• Ups and Downs

It is reasonable to assume that for every up there is a down: life and death, win and lose, hate and love. Stupidity, in this case, is a definite down, but there are plenty of geniuses in the world to counteract this. Those who are less mentally gifted may lead one to believe that most people on earth are this way, but that shouldn't concern faith in humanity. Faith in humans shouldn't be determined by the present, but by what could lie in the future.

• Its pure stupidity

Its pure stupidity on their part, you usually probably see this term coined on some website or video post of something horrible or stupid, like an 8 year old singing a lil wayne song or something. What im trying to say is that people are losing faith in the most trivial, and stupid things, and even if they do have a legitimate reason, its still canceled out by the fact that there are millions of good deeds done every day by good people that sinply doesnt get acknowledged.

• It is true

When the elected officials, Refuse to protect or represent the people who they swore an oathe to do so. And now they have the power to do the right thing but instead use that power to screw over the people for THIER own monitory gain, And they slip into a clique of other corrupt elected officials who protect each other, Then yes for the average person all humanity is lost. Take Clark county Nevada for example.

• I don't like humans.

PS: I have a small weiner.