Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by: jusfacts

Yes, It's possible to date a transgender person and still be straight.

While it is true that technically speaking, It's impossible to change your biological sex, You're still able to change it to be more accurate to the gender that you feel like. By extension, It is fully possible for a straight man to be attracted to a transgender woman who had things such as hormone therapy. Now, That's not to say that you can't have preferences, I'm just saying that you're sexuality doesn't magically know whether or not someone was born as a male or female. In conclusion: It's possible to date a transgender person and still be straight. If you're a straight man, You're attracted to feminine features regardless if the person is "actually a man". I also have a complaint about how vague the question is. For starters, I do not know what is meant by "equally female", Considering being female is "yes or no" as opposed to being a scale. As for the second question, I can't speak for all men, Let alone with just a simple "yes" or no". I'm also not dating, But I still felt like contributing to this debate. If I misunderstood the point of the question, Or the question itself, Feel free to correct me. I am also open to criticism.
Hgreen5 says2020-04-06T04:28:26.403
Straight men don't like being lied to by snakes.

Https://www. Mundahllaw. Com/divorce-issues-transgender-people/
jusfacts says2020-04-06T09:14:16.007
@Redcoolhax
Thanks for weighing in.

I meant as female as the universally accepted biological female.

And let us assume the straight male is not being fooled by the transgender female but is fully aware of the biological sex of the persons he encounters. I say it’s very unlikely the straight male would ever date the transgender female. Anything is possible, But probability is what I’m most concerned with.

Now if you accept the scale or spectrum, I wonder why you don’t also accept that there is a cutoff point.
We talk of normal vision being 20/20. We know vision can be better and it can be worse. The range of functioning vision also includes levels of vision due to defects or dysfunctions. But at some point there is a cutoff where you’re blind and then fully blind. No one says that the person that is fully blind has vision just as someone that has substantial vision. We acknowledge the cutoff. This is common in all types of systems. The only exception people seem to be fighting for is with the sexual system. Why is it reasonable that this should be an exception?
Redcoolhax says2020-04-06T16:22:31.547
@jusfacts
Sorry, But I'd have to disagree with you.

Some things just simply can't have a scale applied to them. Take a light switch for example, It can only be on or off. There is no "as on" or "as off" in that situation, Since there are only 2 states that are applicable.

I think the same applies to being a gender. You can't be "less" or "more" female, You can just be female.

So to answer your question: All females are as female as each other, Because they're female.

Of course, If there's something I'm simply not getting, And you mean something else by a "scale", Then I'm open to clarification.
Redcoolhax says2020-04-06T16:25:53.350
@Hgreen5
My point wasn't whether or not transgender people can hide their original sex, It was just that you can be attracted to a transgender person and still be straight. The fact that straight men can even be "lied to" by transgender people only proves my point.
Dankrobot555 says2020-04-06T19:17:11.297
@Redcoolhax

"straight men can even be "lied to" by transgender people only proves my point. "

Actually it completely obliterates your point out of the water. Straight Men don't want to be with transgenders sexually, Which is why i'm thankful that doctors have surveys now about how you view yourself.

Because when your married that shit is going to leak out.

Even the thought of being tricked by a trap is revolting, And instantly polarizing; marriage statistics don't lie.

And most people don't want to be around a demographic that is that high in HIV statistics either. Including Lesbians, And Gay men.
Redcoolhax says2020-04-06T20:04:21.507
@Dankrobot555

The point I was referring to was that since men can be "lied to" by transgender people, It proves that straight men can be attracted to transgender people. However, I am also willing to admit that straight men can stop being attracted to a transgender person when they find out that they are transgender.

My point wasn't whether or not straight men ARE attracted to transgender people, It was IF straight men could be attracted to transgender people.
Dankrobot555 says2020-04-06T22:44:40.277
"straight men could be attracted to transgender people. "

This is why things like MGTOW and projekt melody exist.

They would rather die virgins whacking it to fake shit, And never deal with women or anything claiming to be them.

They want nothing to do with you.
Redcoolhax says2020-04-07T01:38:25.283
@Dankrobot555

I don't get how the quote correlates with the statements you are making. Also, The reason straight males want nothing to do with me is because I'm also a straight male, So the whole transgender thing doesn't even apply there.
Dankrobot555 says2020-04-07T02:25:38.293
"I don't get how the quote correlates with the statements you are making"

It's staring you right in the face, Not my fault you don't seem to want to do the research. Modern Feminism beats the drums of the transgender community, HARD. It's alienating woman.

And as a direct result of men not being attracted to transgender people they have set up communities against feminism as protest.

Not only are you wrong about straight men being attracted to them, Men are literally exiting society to f***ing avoid them. It's also a result of divorce courts not favoring men in America.

No straight man wants their money taken from them in divorce courts, Especially not from a fake woman.

Https://www. Rt. Com/op-ed/481832-projekt-melody-toxic-feminism/
Redcoolhax says2020-04-07T04:53:10.200
@Dankrobot555

I never said that straight men ARE attracted to transgender people. My point was only that it was at the very least, Theoretically possible.

Also, To correct the mistake on my part, I meant to say that what you're saying doesn't correlate with my points.

There are almost 8 billion people in this world, And I'm pretty sure that at least one of them has the potential to be attracted to a transgender person, Especially in the scenario that they don't know that the person is transgender.
Dankrobot555 says2020-04-07T04:58:23.260
@redcoolhax If they are attracted to a transgender person knowing full well that they are in fact transgender, They aren't straight.
Dankrobot555 says2020-04-07T05:08:13.823
Even if they're Bi there are a lot of people that would be turned off by the sheer fact that they were lied to.

You see, This goes deeper than just "Can straights be attracted". It hits multiple levels of deception for Woman, Men, Gay people, And even people attracted to f***ing tractors.

Https://www. Suffolkgazette. Com/news/suffolk-man-sex-with-tractors/
Dankrobot555 says2020-04-07T05:11:34.360
Lot's of people with mental illness out there. . .
jusfacts says2020-04-07T15:37:55.080
Can we all agree that there is a lot of intentional deception in the transgender world? I'm saying many transgenders are fully aware that they are misleading others or hope to mislead others. Hopefully, We can get consensus on the fact that it is still wrong to lie and deceive. This statement seems to be a no-brainer but not necessarily in the current my truth your truth fantasy world.
Dankrobot555 says2020-04-07T15:43:47.203
@justfacts

What about the people who f**k tractors, Where to they fall? Do tractors also get to completely dominate in women sports?

Sure all is well and good in deception until it actually does harm:

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=pjNp-Lkkrbw

https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=iJe82yniZQo
Dankrobot555 says2020-04-07T15:52:55.980
@justfacts

you're the one living in the fantasy world, Enjoy living up your ass.
jusfacts says2020-04-07T16:23:05.093
@Dankrobot555
that previous post was directed towards @RedCoolhax.
I regard these questions in objective terms, And present no opinions or feelings on the matter. . . By following an objective process based only on empirical/verifiable facts, So feelings are pretty useless.
Dankrobot555 says2020-04-07T16:27:18.733
@justfacts ah well then I take it back.
Redcoolhax says2020-04-07T21:18:26.080
@Dankrobot555

My point isn't whether or not it's okay to lie to people. My point is that it's possible for a straight male to be attracted to a transgender person. If it were impossible, There wouldn't be straight males who actively search for transgenders as partners.
Redcoolhax says2020-04-07T21:18:34.223
@Dankrobot555

Dankrobot555 says2020-04-08T04:25:08.077
Your point is moot, It's dissolved in a sea of issues
Dankrobot555 says2020-04-08T07:37:19.563
"If it were impossible, There wouldn't be straight males who actively search for transgenders as partners. "

Those "men" aren't straight. They are literally Gay.