Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by: jusfacts

Actions speak louder than words: Even the left doesn't believe this lie they peddle

We are equally human, And that’s not the issue. Only a fool will want to argue that point based on the posed question. My take is that it would be extremely difficult to find, For example, A biological male, Who is strictly straight, Willing/open to dating a transgender female (biological male) as much as they are willing to date a biological female. If this is true, Then this is further indication that what the left says/screams and what the left believes are usually two completely different things. Perhaps, Because it makes them feel they are doing good, Even if they don’t believe what they say, And/or because they know the other side, The right, Would disagree and the fight about tolerance ensues. But in this case, These politicians are willing to cement this into law, Which makes this lie different. It dictates that we all better abide. What happened to “you having your truth and I having my truth”, As the left proposes? There’s another falsehood. The question is also relevant to transgender females only attracted to females and their willingness to date a transgender female as they would a biological female. A similar question regarding a willingness to date transgender males is relevant to straight females and to transgender males who like males. Sounds confusing? I am particularly curious to know how those on the left will answer this question, Assuming they will not just scream “offensive/hateful”.
3.14pasta says2020-03-31T01:17:58.210
I would recommend looking up YouTuber Blaire White. She is a conservative transgender woman. She's covered her personal views on this topic before in some of her videos as she is engaged to a straight man. Here's a link to a video where she talks about it. I recommend watching it to the end for it to make total sense. Https://www. Youtube. Com/watch? V=UiFPIfN99N0
3.14pasta says2020-03-31T01:18:06.897
LedaRevolucion says2020-04-03T00:21:25.030
I, A cis women have had multiple relationships with transgender men. They are just as attractive as cis men. I agree though a big determining factor is sexual preferences. Some people are cool with any genitalia and some people prefer only one kind. I am good with pretty much anything and love to use toys so all the bases will be pretty much be covered with whomever I date. But of course, No one wants to date someone who invalidates their gender identity so people who do not respect Transgender identities do not need to worry about if one will want to date them.
Dankrobot555 says2020-04-04T17:49:43.283
@LedaRevolucion Good luck, Try not to get HIV!

Https://www. Hrc. Org/resources/transgender-people-and-hiv-what-we-know
Sven-Olof_Lindholm says2020-04-05T09:36:45.927
@LedaRevolucion Tell your tranniefriends to join the 41%! We don't want them!
jusfacts says2020-04-07T16:03:33.637
Then there is also the deception factor. And I guess people are also redefining "strictly straight biological male" to suit their agenda. No matter how many variations or combinations of transgender you have, You still CANNOT reproduce without having one biological male and one biological female. This pre-requisite fact by which we avoid extinction makes biology a critical part of human sexual characteristics. Perhaps, We can agree that a "non-biological gender" gives zero information about the possibility of producing life. Other the other hand, Human sexual biological facts inform humanity about the potential for further life.