• Jacking off is a sport because it requires physical and mental effort, As well as it improves muscle strength and cardio.

Yeah I could go on talking about how golf and fishing are considered sports, But let me give all of you guys the definition of sport. The Oxford dictionary defines a sport as an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or a team competes against another or others for entertainment". Not only that, But Dictionary. Com defines sport as "an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess", Which further supports the argument. Jacking off would require skill so that your hand doesn’t get tired and physical energy so you don’t get tired.
    ALSO let me remind all of you that jacking off makes you tired, Makes you sweat, And is cardio as well, Since your heart is beating like you beat your meat. I’m sure we can make it competitive somehow so that it keeps meeting the requirements, Because if fishing and golf meet these requirements, EASY jacking off meets the requirements. You guys know I’m right. Don’t EVEN look at the red button. What else do I have to say?

• It just is

You are using you muscles to move up and down at a rapid motion and you get tired so you have to slow down just like in any other sport you slow down when you get tired in jacking off your arms gets tired. Just consider that jacking off is a sport

• Jacking off should be a sport

Like EDP445 said, Kite flying is a sport, Kite flying has no athleticism involved in it or anything and then there’s golf, Fishing, Darts, Shooting and more. I don’t think I’ll be out of breath from flying a piece of fabric in the air with a string, But jacking off on the other hand makes your hand go numb, Makes your arm tired and makes you sweat. This is why I think jacking off should be a sport

• What the frick

What the actual frick man. Of course it's a sport. You think when Adolph Hitler invaded the Soviet Union in 1941 he did it because he freaking hated Communism? NO! It's because 'ol Stalin had the flat brained belief that somehow, On god's green earth, Jackin' off ain't a sport. Hitler also was a vegetarian and loved dogs. But anyway, Just think about it. Jacking off requires hard labor, Sweat, Blood, And tears. How the freaking heck is that not a sport. If bowling can be counted as a sport, Surely masturbation should be as well. Honestly call the International Olympic Committee and tell them the word because we gotta get this is the delayed Tokyo Olympics, Don't let the Coronavirus happen for nothing!

Posted by: bald
  • Jacking off is a sport

Would you guys consider jacking off to be a sport? I don't know about you motherfuckers but I consider that shit to be a sport ok. If people can sit back and label god damn golf, Which is the boringest f***ing sport in the world, A god damn sport, If you can label that shit as a sport, And if you can label God damn fishing as a sport, I know damn well you can label jacking off a sport. Think about it what the f**k athletically are you doin in golf ma ni🅱🅱a? All you doin is hittin the God damn golf club - oh my god man that's a long ass birdie man nice birdie nice putt man it went 250 yar- get the f**k outta here man nobody care about that boring ass shit who the f**k really watches golf ma ni🅱🅱a? Nobody gives a f**k it makes ni🅱🅱as fall asleep. Fishing on the otha hand- WHAT THE f**k ARE YOU REALLY DOIN ATHLETICALLY MA NI🅱🅱A in fishing? All you're doin is that you're sittin your bitch ass in a boat, Usually it's old ass maggot teeth mothafuckers that don't got no God damn teeth in their f***ing grill up in they mouth, They just sitting up in the God damn boat you know what I'm saying throwing a God damn rod it could be any kind of God damn bait up on the end of that rod it could be a worm it could be a centipede it could be a dead ass butterfly it could be a f***ing beak of a damn bird it could be a fuckin- it could be anything, You know what I'm sayin? OH MA GOD WE CAUGHT A BIG ASS SALMON reel that fat bitch in yeaaa! Mothafucka what are you doin athletically? How the f**k is that working up a sweat ma ni🅱🅱a? What you're workin out your arms cause you gotta reel that mothafucka in? Ni🅱🅱a thats not a sport dawg. You know what? It is a sport f**k it. You guys wanna consider that shit to be a sport? Jacking off is a fuckin sport to me. Jacking off and beatin yo mothafuckin dick to porn is a sport. There's 2 damn things that you have to do. A. You build up a sweat, Well actually you don't have to do shit. There's. . . There's basically 2 things that goes down that's what I meant to say. A. You're building up a sweat. I don't give a f**k ni🅱🅱a if you are building up a sweat goddamnit, That shit is considered a sport. You're building up a sweat. Number 2, And the most important part of that shit, Is that ya hand is getting a workout. Ya hand is getting a workout ni🅱🅱a you are building up ya arm strength and you are building up ya hand strength, Ok.

• No doubt about it

It is a physically exerting and challenging activity that requires skill, Strength, Ability, Talent, And above all endurance. Jacking off is most certainly a sport because of those reasons listed above and the pure drive that is required to not only engage in the task, But complete the task with your desired result.

• Beating your dick is a spot

In my opinion beating your sick should be a sport how the duck is flying a kite a sport if golf can be a spot beating your dick can be a sport to how the f**k can you say golf is a sport you are not running around on a golf course your just hitting a ball

• More exercise then for example chest

If chest is conciderd a f***ing sport then no one on this planet can tell me jacking off can't be cuz all you do in chess is moving your damn arm to move little pilars with bassicly no weight to them a baby can even do that but can i baby beat his meat NO cuz that need actual hand and some arm strength i can picture there being no porn or pictures competitions to make it more difficult

• Wanking is a sport

Sport is an activity that requires physical extortion and more. When you are masturbating, You train your cardio, You train your muscles also. When golf, Hitting a ball every 10 minutes is considered a sport, Jacking of also has to be considered a sport. Sorry for bad English it ain't my first language.

• It is sport

If golf and fishing is sport then beating my meat should also be considered at an official sport. In fact there has been many contests related to jacking off for example some japs won the longest jerkoff or the most times cummed idk its lowkey weird but who cares its consideres sport already officially

• It is not a competition

When you jack off, Although it requires a lot of strength and endurance, You are usually doing it by yourself with no sort of pressure to win or anything, And therefore it can not be defined as a sport. Take fitness and gymming for example, It requires a lot of physical exertion, But you are only in a competition against yourself, And therefore widely considered as not a sport.

• Boi wtf is wrong with you

Would you guys consider jacking off to be a sport? I don't know about you motherfuckers but I consider that shit to be a sport ok. If people can sit back and label god damn golf, Which is the boringest fucking sport in the world, A god damn sport, If you can label that shit as a sport, And if you can label God damn fishing as a sport, I know damn well you can label jacking off a sport. Think about it what the fuck athletically are you doin in golf ma ni🅱🅱a? All you doin is hittin the God damn golf club - oh my god man that's a long ass birdie man nice birdie nice putt man it went 250 yar- get the fuck outta here man nobody care about that boring ass shit who the fuck really watches golf ma ni🅱🅱a? Nobody gives a fuck it makes ni🅱🅱as fall asleep. Fishing on the otha hand- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU REALLY DOIN ATHLETICALLY MA NI🅱🅱A in fishing? All you're doin is that you're sittin your bitch ass in a boat, Usually it's old ass maggot teeth mothafuckers that don't got no God damn teeth in their fucking grill up in they mouth, They just sitting up in the God damn boat you know what I'm saying throwing a God damn rod it could be any kind of God damn bait up on the end of that rod it could be a worm it could be a centipede it could be a dead ass butterfly it could be a fucking beak of a damn bird it could be a fuckin- it could be anything, You know what I'm sayin? OH MA GOD WE CAUGHT A BIG ASS SALMON reel that fat bitch in yeaaa! Mothafucka what are you doin athletically? How the fuck is that working up a sweat ma ni🅱🅱a? What you're workin out your arms cause you gotta reel that mothafucka in? Ni🅱🅱a thats not a sport dawg. You know what? It is a sport fuck it. You guys wanna consider that shit to be a sport? Jacking off is a fuckin sport to me. Jacking off and beatin yo mothafuckin dick to porn is a sport. There's 2 damn things that you have to do. A. You build up a sweat, Well actually you don't have to do shit. There's. . . There's basically 2 things that goes down that's what I meant to say. A. You're building up a sweat. I don't give a fuck ni🅱🅱a if you are building up a sweat goddamnit, That shit is considered a sport. You're building up a sweat. Number 2, And the most important part of that shit, Is that ya hand is getting a workout. Ya hand is getting a workout ni🅱🅱a you are building up ya arm strength and you are building up ya hand strength, Ok.