• The Bible says so

The scriptures indicate the Lordship of Jesus Christ as it's central theme. The Christ was described, predicted and prophesied in his role, character, and divine/human nature in the Old Testament, while the New Testament documents the incarnation, life, death, resurrection and ascension into heaven of the God-man Jesus Christ of Nazareth, son of Mary and Joseph.

• Jesus is the messiah

If you think not, you need to go reed it right now, read it again, or your bible was altered and you need to go buy the real one. Also, if you aren't saved please do so, and if you need help, go find a pastor or someone real because the internet is not good help.

• He is the one true messiah

In Genesis 1, it says, "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." It says that God created the heavens and earth. It doesn't say David Koresh created the heavens and the earth. Another reason he is the true messiah is that His name is always capitalized, just like the word I is always capitalized even in the middle of the sentence.
    In John 3:16, it says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." You have to believe in Him to have the joy of having eternal life. All it takes is believing in Him. God loves everyone but He doesn't force you to believe in Him. It Is your choose.

• Do you know for sure that you are going to heaven or hell or do you not know?

I know you think that this has nothing to do with this topic but it does. Salvation is for everyone. It is even for me. It is not just for the worst people and only for the people who have done vile things, it is for EVERYONE, no matter what you have done. I want you to please respond to the question!!

• Do you know if you are going to heaven or hell or you don't know because I would really like to tell you about salvation

I know you think that this is not apart of the topic, but it is. I would really like to tell you all about salvation . Please answer back. Salvation is for everyone no matter what they've done. It is for anyone including me!!!! Please answer back!!! It is not the christian way to heaven, it is the BIBLE way to heaven!!!!!

• It is quite simple, really

The Jews of the time did not recognize the 'signs' that the messiah had come. There were many around at the same time making all of the same claims, this was merely the story that got popular. The gospels are not historically valid enough to be seen as real confirmation of anything.

More importantly, Christ said he would be back in the same generation to judge the quick and the dead, to bring on the end of the world. That did not happen. It has been over 2000 years, supposedly. By any stretch of things, this one fact puts the lie to the idea of Christ being any kind of actual messiah.

• Lazy and naive.

Jesus has to have 2000 years of explaining to do. Building mansions for stingy republicans is not a wise use of carpentry skills. Picking up the slack automatically makes one a target of church and state. What is a sophist to do? Political disarmament of the party system will do.

• Misused Scripture and half truths.

In regards to point number one, this is simply not true. The regular sin offering was female, yes, but the yearly atoning sacrifices were male. (Leviticus 16:15-21) It was the yearly sin offering (the day of atonement) that foreshadowed Christ according to the Book of Hebrews. Therefore Christ being male is a non issue.

Point number two is false as well. The Levitical passage in question is dealing with birth defects and deformities such as blindness and skin disorders. After being killed, ANY sin offering would by necessity have a wound.

The third point is Biblically valid accept this is in regards to FREEWILL offerings (Leviticus 22:23-24) Not sin offerings.

The fourth point, like all the points, is assuming that Christ's sacrifice had to be identical to the Levitical system. Obviously this was not the case, as Christ was clearly not a bullock or a goat. Christ's death ushered in a NEW covenant, and as such had new terms.

Point number 5 is a half truth. When the Bible speaks against human sacrifice, it is speaking against burning another human being as an offering to Moloch or other so called deities in the surrounding area. Not all human sacrifice was unacceptable. God used human sacrifice as a vehicle to test the faith of Abraham.

Point number six is an outright misuse of the Scripture. The verse is clearly talking about trying to redeem someone with wealth and riches (verse 6) which is clearly not the case with Jesus. (1 Peter 1:18)

For point number seven, this is true but ignores the fact that sin can and WAS transferred to an innocent party. Just read Leviticus 16 which is the Day of Atonement.

This list is not very honest in it's use and exegesis of the Scriptures is claims to believe.

• David Koresh was the messiah.

How do we know this? Because he said so and we have absolute proof that he existed. Of course, Americans crucified him in the fires of Waco, but that's because they feared him. He said he would return in 3 days and as far as we know, he did. Most likely he returned as a frog or maybe a sheep, because he was friends with Buda and reincarnation is a Buda thing. I'm pretty sure it was a sheep.

• Jesus is not the messiah according to the criteria specified in the Hebrew Bible regarding the messianic prophecies.

The Jewish criteria expressed in the Tanakh about the Messiah's legitimacy and duties are summarized in the following paragraph by Ezekiel 37:21-28:

Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
    And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all. [...]
    And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
    And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
    Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
    My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
    Specifically, the Hebrew Scriptures (any translation will do) state that the REAL Messiah of the Jews will be recognized as the true one by fulfilling many prophecies which Jesus hasn't fulfilled.

• Who's messiah, Christian, or Jewish?

For a Jewish Messiah Judaism simply does not lay the frame work for a god messiah. Just as Christianity doesn't allow for a typical mystic to come and say their Jesus in their second coming. They would say well.. Jesus was suppose to do so and so. As does Judaism which says the messiah must do certain things which Christianity claims "will happen" in the second coming but remains to this day completely un fulfilled and loose ended.
    Well, un fulfilled means nobody reached the qualifications as of yet. When and if they do they can claim such a title. If he can't do the job, don't try and take the prize of the title prematurely. Just as I wouldn't claim to have a phd while I'm only a freshman in college

>