• Jb is bestest. .

He is nodoubtly bestest ever and forever. . . .
    My KIdrauhl was the blessing and blesse with unbeluevable voice and now he transformed to bizzle and my bizzle is legend, Swaggy, Best artist. . . I am so so in love wid his voice and heis voice. . . . .
    He is the best and his ʙᴇsᴛ ɪs ʏᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ✨

• Jb is bestest ever. . .

• YES. . . ! He is best ever

Ilove himm as he has best voice ever. . . .
    @justinbieber 👇👇👇👇👇👇
    Old or young, Who Eva you are I want you to know you are so loved, , I know you been through a lot and thank you sooo much for being strong enough and pushing through,
    and even if you haven’t felt your best lately, Am sooo proud of you
    You are so loved, Wanted, And valid. You are enough. I have been there too I promise everything will be more than fine someday.
    Maybe not tomorrow but trust me, It will be okay
    There are so many things in life to live for and so many things you haven’t experienced yet.
    You still breathing and if you still waking up after every time you sleep that’s mean for a reason
    My dms are open if you ever need to talk or get your mind off things. I promise I’ll listen to you. . 💛

• Yes. . Justin is bestest. . . . . . 🌍💒

HE has proven that he he not only best in pop music but also in every kind of music. . . . ✨ He is jus. ! Best by heart, Personality, Vocal and to his fansand poor specially. . ❤ Everone should remove the hate frm the heart. . . His hardwork is bestest. . ❤ I didnt have seen such a TRUE and great artist before. . . He is billion dollar boy. ❤ i came to know about him in 2017 and got greatly influcenced by hmm and ❤ his thoughts. . . . . HE is bestest. . . . . . ❤ Forever❤

• Yes he is the besest ever. .

As all know Justin bieber is THe bestest. . His voice is so Great and best. . He is just blessed with a beautifull voice. . Mreover there are some singers who write their own song and justin bieber is one of THemm. . He always sang the songs from his heartcore. Only just singing cannot define him, He has a golden heart HE has donated his money on poors. . And his love for his fans are increadible. . . If someone thinks that he is rude to his fans then uh Should go and hear the story of Avalanna and justin. . This story will prove how much he love his fans and respect themm. . Ahmm He always try to change the WOrld but there is so many hate in people heart that they always try to pushback A popular artist having potential. . But we can't solve the problem to hatered. . He is inspiration of manyyy. . He is a true artist. . . He didnt have any wrong attitude for being such a artist. . HE always loves everyone. . And wanted to make everyone fell special. . Hmm. . There ais only one reason to hate but manny reason to help. . . So why we shold try to hate someone just admire his hardworkkk. . As justin did. . I have learned this all from justi biber to never hate anyone. . . He is the reason for millions smile. He is truely a pure heart with bestest voice. . So people erease all the hatered felling from heart the uh will find the reason to love. . SOmetimes i just imagine how someone can be so perfect as justin is. . ♥ He is a blessing. . And only one. HE is truely the best ever. .

• Because because because

I just love Justin and nothing can EVER change my love for him. I love how he rose back after all that chaos... He is a good person with a really big heart. People are just being negative to bring him down but nothing they do can destroy the man he is now. And I am not afraid to tell the world that I am a Belieber and will always stick by his side. I'm very proud of him. <3

• He is the best and that will never change. In my opinion he will always be the best.

I like his look , his voice, his personality and he is actually a really nice person, I like everything about him, He is the best at the rubix cube and he has a huge talent. I am a Belieber and I am proud of that and will always be. JB is the best artist in the history of the world.

• He is loved for his music

His appearance hadn't changed since he became a star.. His actions made people hate him. Even his die hard fans hated him.. But miraculously he bounced back and became the top artist today!! His music could be the only reason for that!! Maybe his newly found devotion towards GOD could be another strong reason why people love him so much.. The manchester speech he gave is the best example for it

• Justin Bieber is a true artist!

As Deidera once said, "True art is an explosion". I fully support this statement, and as you can tell Justin is an explosive success! He has revolutionized not only hip-hop music, but he also has contributed towards racial tensions between the popular musicians. When he worked with Ludacris, he allowed for the public to realize that you can enjoy both races through music and culture! He is truly an American hero!

• I love you JB...FOREVER&ALWAYS

I love you forever...You are my idol...I wil always suport you.You are my insperation.You are the best.You are the reason why i am smiling every day.You are my hero.You are so beautifull and such a big talent.So..I AM A BELIBER AND I AM PROUD OF THAT...I LOVE YOU❤❤ forever and always

• Not the BEST...BUT

Look, I mean obviously the kid has talent. He's a pretty good singer and his music isn't half bad. Not to mention he is a good performer live. But I think he's lightyears away from becoming the best artist ever. There's just way too many artists that beat him in that competition.

• How is this even a question?

The fact that Bieber is even being considered the greatest artist ever sickens me. He is a spoiled, vain and phony boy. Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Neil Young, Neil Peart, John Lennon, Johnny Cash, David Bowie, Bob Marley, Chuck Berry, Elvis Presley. Any one of those, and more, do something that Justin Bieber never will do. Produce timeless, good music. Given enough time, people will struggle to remember "What Do You Mean" and "Love Yourself". But will Stairway to Heaven, Imagine, or Walk the Line ever be forgotten? Never.

Posted by: SamC
  • Justin got no skill

Justin Bieber has not got any talent, and sings like a four year old girl. The guy has been in out of prison and he is a bad singer. God bless Canada if they're all like this. He sings via America! How dare he! Ha ha ha aha ha ha

• Heck no! He is awful!

There should be no question that Justin Bieber sucks! The best artists of all time include Queen, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin. Justin Bieber doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as these legends of music. Justin Bieber is a below mediocre "musician" with no musical talent whatsoever. He is awful!

• No he is not.

There are so many artists that actually write their songs, don't need autotune, and earn their fame. There are also many artists that don't get recognized for their talent where Bieber is. He is destructive and irresponsible and takes everything for granted. He may be one of the most popular, but he is by no means the best.

• Before you read this,, i just want you to know im an i 8 month old

Omg justin is the bestest eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lurveeee his sexy voice it's sooooooooo magestical!!!!!! He is sooo bootifullllll!!!!! Love his aaabbs
    sincerly, the anonymous 8 month old
    p.S: i am a child prodigy ( as you may have figured out )
    p.P.S: gtg... Gotta listen to justins magestical voice while i study for finals! ( omg they are sooooooo tough at yale ... )

• Not at all

Justin bieber has good songs he was in jail and gets tattoos all over his body which i think is disgusting and he always does his pray hands in what do you mean music video and his songs make no sense like my moma don't like you and she like everyone

• Justin Bieber is no doubt, not the best artist ever.

In my opinion Justin Bieber is far from web being considered best artist ever. Maybe we will all start considering it once he writes songs as good as the ones that were written by Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, U2, Nirvana, and much more. When I name those artists, I'm just searching the surface of musicians that produced music with better quality and also did it more consistently. If I were to make an estimate, I'd say he's around maybe the 2000th best artist of all time. Though I highly doubt it, there may be a day where he is the best of the best. As of right now, he is nowhere near that accomplishment.

• He's crap to watch.

He still has a voice of a 5 year old boy. As an artist he lacks originality. His music has no uniformity theme. Sometimes its hard to tell whom he is imitating. Most of his followers are teen girls. He does not appeal to a large audience in general. All his songs have no depth.

• Just one more generic pop singer

Justin certainly has talent but so do dozens of other artists and remember musicians today are supported by autotune, Pitch perfect and all sorts of computerized enhancements to make themselves sound better then they really are. I can name past and present singers way better then him. Barbara Streisand, Ed Shearan, Celine Dion, Karen carpenter, Neil diamond, Adam Levine and on and on.

. . . .

>