• Always a good experience

I always leave feeling satisfied from eating at KFC. I go in knowing what I’m eating and leave happy they came through with what I expected.
    I’ve been to Chink Fil A countless times. But always feel bloated and not satisfied with a notion of never going back. But for some reason, my wife and daughter like it, so I’m stuck.
    To me, there is no comparison. Maybe it’s the location. The one in Westlake Village works for me.

• KFC has a new brand and image that I support.

Since being eclipsed by Chick-fil-a these past few years, KFC has rolled out a new image and branding that is very young and fresh. They plan to remove the use of antibiotics from their chicken farms and they also do not use hormones or steroids. All of this on top of the fact that the food is very good. Chick-fil-a's food is all very bland and lacks the flavor of KFC. Also, Chick-fil-a as a company has very controversial positions on many issues.

• KFC does what it does best without any political agenda.

While I can appreciate a clear stance on political and moral issues, I believe that places of business need to be careful about issues of discrimination .Chick-fil-A discriminates on the basis of sexual orientation. Lovers of chicken should be able to appreciate their food no matter what their social or sexual status is.

• Yes for KFC

KFC has been around for a long time. Now there are a nice line of healthy foods on the menu. I eat at KFC at least once a month. The menu has broiled and fried chicken, side dishes plus nuggets for the children and young at heart if you desire.

• It tates like chicken

In hate it tailed like cjickhe q have you had time have been on hold till now the plan was on his back you should go see her tomorrow on his face time the week I had the opportunity I had no luck so the first thing she was like oh I know I just now had been to your office for now we just plan now you had the same reaction when I'm in bed all the other times available till his phone at you but we will need your advice I had no way I have on file so you have the address

• Chick-Fil-A is the best fast food restaurant.

The chicken at CFA tastes better than KFC, and the people who work there are amazing. CFA knows what good customer service is, and they also know what good food is. They spent over $5 million over a few years to perfect the grilled chicken recipe, which really shows their dedication. Truett Cathy probably said it best himself: "Food is essential to life. Therefore, make it good."

• KFC is so gross

Kfc is fucking gross, their food sucks it taste so bad. Chick fil a is so much better fuck kfc, kfc stands for kentucky fried crap kfc sucks. Im gonna spam to fill it in so d
    d
    d
    d
    d
    d

d
    d
    d
    d
    dd
    d
    d

d

• Chick-fil-A is by far the better fast food chain.

Chick-fil-A not only has a much better taste of food, it seems that the quality of their food is much better than KFC as well. Their service standards are also much better than that of KFC and the morals which the company owners have are very good, and they use those morals in their business method as well. All around in taste and service, Chick-fil-A is hands down the better fast food chain.

• No, Chick-fil-A is a superior fast food choice

Chick-fil-A became the number one chicken seller in the United States in 2012 for some good reasons. Chick-fil-A has moved to the forefront of fast food restaurants in the areas of healthy and nutritious choices, environmental awareness, and employee benefits. Chick-fil-A employees prepare all the food by hand and don't use preformed patties or nuggets or packaged salads. All the chicken is 100% breast meat with no fillers or additives. The restaurants offer lower calorie options and choices for vegans and vegetarians. Chick-fil-A was also the first fast food restaurant to implement a program for recycling plastic cups. Chick-fil-A also treats its workers well and has given over $30 million in college scholarships to qualifying employees.

>