• Attention without intention is a waste of time.

Knowledge can never be good, Nor can it be bad. Knowledge can be used for good, For the benefit of humans and the earth we inhabit, Or it can be used for evil and selfish acts that destroy what others have built.
    Knowledge has No opinion of it's own but Knowledge can certainly create an opinion.

This question has only one answer, And it's not yes or no. It's 'neither'.

If rephrased; Will Knowledge always yield good actions, The answer would be a sound no.
    If rephrashed: Will Knowledge always yield bad actions. The answer would also be no.

Accept Knowledge for what it is, Knowledge, And keep questioning that Knowledge until you are satisfied with the answer. Then use that Knowledge for the common good. Only this way may we live in harmony with nature and eachother.

Tommy Lindhagen
    Norway

• Ignorance is bliss

You might be happy to live not knowing but I prefer to be unhappy than the laughing stock. If my girlfriend was cheating on me I prefer to know and break up rather than have her keep cheating and me not knowing and happy. So I say knowledge is always good it just deoends how you use it

• Better to know than not to know

If I knew nothing I would be a fool and an unhappy fool at that. Yet if I knew something then my life would have meaning and that is good. Therefore, knowledge is always good as without knowledge we would all be blind, unhappy, fools, making the same mistakes over and over again.

• Knowledge is inert.

Even if knowledge is not always beneficial, that does not make it bad or good. Knowledge itself is an inert concept. What people do with knowledge or as a result of it does not say something about the knowledge that they have attained, it says something about the person and the action they committed.

• Knowledge is better than ignorance. That's for sure.

It's true other people are right not having knowledge can help SOME people because they aren't smart enough to understand how to deal with their emotions. Those who are smart know how to control or find a way to stop those emotions or find a solution to help themselves. Whether it is hard or easy to find, everything has a solution. Knowledge is can help people. Also knowledge doesn't just have to help emotions. It can also help with problem solving big or small. For example Gomo stated that knowledge gave Hitler the power to invade the world, but other people used their knowledge to find a way to stop Hitler ( BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE IS A EVIL HEARTLESS JERK LIKE HITLER) . If no one knew what was going on, well who knows what might have happened to us. Those who don't know can get hurt, ( you may not know it but at some point one day not knowing will effect that person ) those who do know, KNOW what to do to prevent something from happening. ~ Thank you for stopping and reading all of this ._.

• Knowledge is the greatest treasure

Knowledge is what helps efficiency. Knowledge is what makes things better. Knowledge is what allows for things that could not implemented without it. Knowledge facilitates the ability to transcend visceral reactions, to work with reality that is not encumbered by default perception. Knowledge helps us to become better by our own standards.

• The knowledge itself is good (useful), the way that it is used is a different topic altogether.

Knowledge is a tool, a tool that can be used for many things both good and bad. The knowledge of how to create a nuclear bomb is the same knowledge on how to create a nuclear reactor. The knowledge of how atoms interact and that matter can be converted directly to energy (E=MC2) is extremely useful and profitable for the entire species. Is the knowledge bad? No, it is the wielder of that knowledge that is bad.

• Knowledge is Obviously Good

Obtaining knowledge is always good. I can think of few if any scenarios where it is a negative. Knowledge covers a great spectrum of subjects and a balanced knowledge in all of them (or at least a healthy majority) is excellent for anybody. Obtaining knowledge is most commonly associated with school and formal education. Formal education is the foundation of any civilization because knowledge is absolutely essential to run a government and a society. Think about it, every major idea that gradually brought human society to where we are now was developed by a well-educated and intelligent individuals such as John Locke, Thomas Hobbes, Benjamin Franklin, Aristotle, and others. Knowledge is also essential for studies in science including medicine. Doctors of medicine are, obviously, knowledgeable people. Any true profession requires an education to perform and be qualified, usually at a school of higher learning. I would argue that knowledge is always good with no drawbacks to the concept. Absence of knowledge is ignorance and, while bliss, it is never a positive to any person or society.

• Knowledge is Almost Always Good

There is very solid reasoning to suggest knowledge is a good thing. Knowledge is what enlightens the mind, and opens up the world. However, especially in man kind, knowledge is used as a force of destruction. Knowledge created atomic bombs, which threaten our existence. Knowledge is what gave Hitler the power to invade the world. Knowledge can very easily destroy human minds. Therefore, in many cases knowledge is not good.

Posted by: Gomo
  • Because knowing very thing is no fun

Smart people how know every thing don't let others learn about topics they like to suited and then why would we need education, in a matter of fact smarter people dont always understand regular life they might know about alot of other things but when it comes to girls/life/streets ect. They aint got jack!

• Incomplete knowledge can be much worse than no knowledge at all.

If you know all the facts concerning a situation, it enables you to make a rational decision that will lead to an optimal outcome. However, If you can only see a small part of the big picture, your partial knowledge might mislead you into making a worse decision than if you had known nothing.

Like they say, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

• Knowledge isn't always good

If you ever get made fun of you wouldn't know it and your life would still be happy because you didn't or don't have a clue what they are saying about you. Sometimes knowledge is a good thing because if you are getting made fun of you can stop it, because personally i would rather not know that im getting made fun of than know it.

• Depends on relevancy

I wouldn't go as far as to say there is bad knowledge. However, there is certainly useless knowledge. I guess it can be argued that even useless knowledge will somehow help you develop higher IQ, more experience, etc. etc. but in my short lifetime I would rather focus on knowledge that is relevant, important, valuable....

• Ignorance is bliss

Honestly, all good things have something bad to them. Not knowing something can be useful in many ways but not knowing something can save you from almost everything. It can save you from emotional and physical stress. Overall, not knowing you will get a huge project at work tomorrow in many ways is a good thing, it will save you and your insanity.

• God says no. I say no too.

Knowledge is a double edged sword in many ways Ecclesiastes 1:18- "The greater my wisdom, The greater my grief. To increase knowledge only increases sorrow. "

I think if you challenge things like Socrates did, You essentially stray from what you believe is right (for instance, Many people have become secularists because God didn't answer their prayers. Or something like that. ) When I was young, (and I'm not old. I'm 19) I was ignorant of how bad the world is. I'm sure you can relate. The older I get, The more I learn, And the more miserable, Scared and nervous about things I become. I like to hide all of this behind a mask, But it's not like I can unlearn things. If it were that easy, I'm certain we all would've unlearned the stuff that makes us a lot more serious as adults.

• Vxdsasdddsssxcfqfg dw33rtt hh

Jnj. J n jjjmjkjjjkjjjjjjjhhjjjhjjjjijjnjjjjjjjjj inijij. N. J. J j jn j ji. J jn. V ifidj vjig tgj j jif tj kg kg ktm kt kit ikn. N n n n n. N n n n n n. N nn n n nn n n n. N. Nn n n n nn n

• Knowledge can sometimes harm people psychologically

When we know something unpleasant about ourselves or people we love which will occur in the future and we aren't able to do anything to prevent it from happening, It will psychologically harm us. For instance an individual who is suffering from an incurable and fatal disease is better not to know and enjoy from the rest of life.

• Knowledge is good and all but it can lead to being arrogant

Yes knowledge is power but if you are arrogant you can lose your friends and no one will be near and people will believe that they are inferior to you and everyone will hate you. So if you have never ending knowledge don't be arrogant and have friends that make you feel like you belong