• Bad lol bad

It is very bad sport becausse grenie playsb it and he is big bumb and has big bm but his mum bum bigger making lacrosseee bad sport which is very bad because if lacroseee was a good sport then lacroseee wouild be good greenie is big dumb and stupid lol

• Is lacrosse a bad sport?

No, no its not.People need to understand that lacrosse is a sport which not only contain lots of effort and excitement in it but its unique and different. It upsets me deeply that this sport is being let down so much and hasnt nearly got as much attention as others. I hope that in the future this sport is more promoted and known so that people can play it without being ashamed of its low profile and acknowledgement but can play it with pride.

• It is bad

Baseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is betterBaseball is better

• Lacrosse isn't a bad sport

I play lacrosse and it is really fun and you might not like it but I do because of the intensity and you need to be able to run and hit people to play and I love being able to come with my friends and play lacrosse,be competitive and to have fun.

• Lacrosse is a great sport

I've been playing lacrose for four years now and I must say lacrosse is an amazing sport. It requries a lots of team work and effort. The only people who do not like lacrosse suck up to their own sport to much and see it better than any other sport and are not botherd to see the good in other sports.

• Lacrosse is a great sport!

Lacrosse is a great sport and it is loved by many Americans and Canadians. Lacrosse is fun to play and to watch. It is an amazing sport and is good exercise. Lacrosse is a great sport and is fun to play. Like this comment if you play Lacrosse or have played.

• No its not

Lacrosse is a great sport. It requires great athletic ability it is fun to watch unlike many other sports like golf which is the most boring sport ever to watch. It is a lot like basketball. The strategy is very similar. I think more schools should have teams. It is my favorite sport.

• Good Exercise Exciting to Watch

Lacrosse is not a bad sport. Lacrosse takes both endurance, and physical strength to play as there is plenty of running and checking. Lacrosse contains plenty of excitement when watching as throwing and catching takes plenty of hand eye coordination. There is also plenty of physical contact between players as there is plenty of checking.

• No, it is not

Lacrosse is a wonderful sport that thousands of people around the world love to play. No only is it Canada's national sport, first invented by our first nations as the Creators game, but since then has been traditionalized by both the Canadians and the Americans. There is both box lacrosse and field lacrosse and even thought Canada is the only Country that really plays box lacrosse there are many nations around the world that participate in international competitions for this amazing game

>