• Change Your Heart

Life might give you lemons, but read all of these articles, and it will change your heart. Live life. It's always full of surprises. Dont kill yourself because of a stupid reason. If you would kill yourself, your sick. In fact, dont kill yourself for any reason!!! Live your life!!!

• Life is Worth Living.

There is a reason why everyone is here. There is a reason why you are here and not someone else instead of you. Make the most of this life - the things that can make you smile. Learn and love; learn to love. You may think you aren't worth it, but life is worth it. The world is vast and big, there are many things to discover and search for. Open your eyes and your mind and you will see that there is a whole world before you. Before your own eyes.

• When you were born...

When you were born, gravity pulled you down every time you stood up. When life didn't give you lemons, you cried. When everyone left you, you were alone. But what did you do? You stood. You laughed. You loved. Life might not mean anything to you now, but it meant a hell of a lot to that child who worked hard to get you were you are now. They grew up believing , they had dreams. Reality let the little you down, but that doesn't mean you have to. When you were born you had nothing but beliefs. So believe.

• Shouldn't even have to be discussed

Life is a luxury given to us and should not be taken granted of. It is evident the majority of individuals on this website are evidently "luckier" than most of the population of the world and those who disagree that life is worth living are expressing their selfish and ungrateful nature.

• I consider life worth living.

Life allows for opportunity and meaning, whereas the opposite, which I'm assuming is non existence, allows for nothing. Some days- hell, some years- I would rather not be alive for. I would rather skip them altogether. Life doesn't work like that. Life always changes, gets better or worse, even if it takes a while to seem it. I may sound naïve, but depression is cruel in that life seems unchanging and a constant dredge of crap being thrown at you every day, so much that it's not even worth resisting anymore. You don't have any good days. However, change always happens. If the alternative is non-existence, then I will live life every day, be it good or bad, because emotion is what makes life worth living.

• Better something than nothing

I haven't really lived yet, but I see nothing but potential in my future... Of course, that's if I don't die by some freak accident sometime very soon... There's so much I want to do and experience. It's such an opportunity to get to be alive and have human emotions, and to have the ability to wonder about things even if the questions can never be answered. To me, life is definitely worth living.

• Yes it is, only if it is lived in the right way

Life is undeliably challenging, but if it is lived correctly, then it is certainly worth living, The Bhagavad Gita is a dialogue between god and man, where god instructs man on how to live a happy life in this world. I urge you to read it and learn from it. If we live our lives trying to be of as much service as possible, and trying to do the best quality work of which we are capable, then life will be a glorious adventure.

• If you want to change life quality

If you come into this life wanting to change the quality of life you have a purpose and therefore it is a life worth living. The kind of attitude you have towards life is your quality of life, if you are grateful for everything you have or everything you are, it is positive. It is you who determines your quality of life.

• Tiring, still struggling

Kung makakarating ka dito sa lugar na ito, then it means you are in deep depression or negative thoughts... Like me... We still have a hope. Cling to what you know is right. Ignore the most disturbing and 'annoying' things. Live a simple life. It's the essence of being happy. Throw away chains that bind you to what people expects of you. Be more positive. Don't be like me.

• Is it even a question

You get your live ONCE! If you end it here, you will not get another chance at everything. If you do not understand that life is the most important thing in this world, then you should seek medical help, or talk to your family about your opinion on life. .

• The question is: Is it better to be alive or dead?

Is it nobler to put up with all the nasty things that luck throws your way, or to fight against all those troubles by simply putting an end to them once and for all? Dying, sleeping—that’s all dying is—a sleep that ends all the heartache and shocks that life on earth gives us—that’s an achievement to wish for. To die, to sleep—to sleep, maybe to dream. Ah, but there’s the catch: in death’s sleep who knows what kind of dreams might come, after we’ve put the noise and commotion of life behind us. That’s certainly something to worry about. That’s the consideration that makes us stretch out our sufferings so long. After all, who would put up with all life’s humiliations—the abuse from superiors, the insults of arrogant men, the pangs of unrequited love, the inefficiency of the legal system, the rudeness of people in office, and the mistreatment good people have to take from bad—when you could simply take out your knife and call it quits? Who would choose to grunt and sweat through an exhausting life, unless they were afraid of something dreadful after death, the undiscovered country from which no visitor returns, which we wonder about without getting any answers from and which makes us stick to the evils we know rather than rush off to seek the ones we don’t? Fear of death makes us all cowards, and our natural boldness becomes weak with too much thinking. Actions that should be carried out at once get misdirected, and stop being actions at all.

• Is life worth living

No, I don't believe it is. We live our lives working\studing for most of us probably in a job we don't like for a paycheck to use after tax to entertain yourself this is really all life is and then we die erasing all of our work and fading us into obscurity.Is really a life you would want to live.Well that is the life we live well most of us anyway.Hell only really smart people like Einstein actullay change the way we look at the world the vast majority of use are useless. All we do is harm the world not help it.

• Life is meaningless. Happiness is just a smokescreen and a distraction.

The things we call pleasures just relief us from discomforts. We eat to remove hunger pains, we have sex to quench sexual thirst which is a discomfort. We dress nicely to lift our self esteem. We drink to remove stress and escape this life for a moment. We have children to entertain us not knowing that they will also face the same cruel life we are trying to alleviate. We will all grow old and ugly. And sick and disgusting and die and all our achievements will not mean anything

• Is life worth living

I guess it depends on how happy you are in life , i feel anyone should have the right to assistance suicide , cause we never asked to be here in the first place , and we live in a world of corruption and pain so no it aint in my opinion

• Life is just work

Meaning labor. Meaning we toil to enrich the lives of a small elite because that's "how society is." When I think about my future all I can think about is the lifetime of working ahead of me. Is this a life worth living? Is it worth prolonging this state of constant labor for... For what? I see my boss more often than I see my wife. We could never afford kids, and if we did I'd only be sending them off into the same condition. I have seriously engaged with the idea of killing myself for the last several years and am now on medication because of it. But my outlook hasn't changed, and I'm not any happier. Life is just work. Retirement is obsolete as we head into this new phase of neoliberal capitalism. One day I hope to find the courage to leave this all behind.

• Life sucks alot

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a life sucks

• Happiness is an illusion.

Every day I go to school and see people very happy, and it freaks me out because it seems fake. I think that they are afraid of being sad or alone with their own thoughts, so they act happy all the time and keep themselves occupied. I am usually alone with my thoughts, however, and I feel like killing myself all the time and I am always depressed etc. I could choose to fake being happy all the time but I don't want to lie to myself like my classmates. Life isn't worth living if you're sad all the time or are lying to yourself, so my answer is no.

• Wish things had been different

Just a few things would have made it so much better. I would have been a lot happier. I think in the end it will kind of be worth it but it feels like a downward spiral that didn't need to be there and not just me but something more.

• Suicide. Death. Destruction.

Ha. What a strong word. But really, maybe if we all died, something better than this pathetic world lies on the other side. Maybe we should just end it... I mean, you never know, perhaps everything you wish for is just a life away. You are born. You struggle. You die.

• Poop deck onboard

To the office the other hand is the first time buyers are not the only thing I can get the cheapest price for to get some shows and my wife and I are looking for a few days and I will be might go for a weekend of a treck but more information about the vox the intended recipient of this e-mail

mediocreatbest says2016-11-28T05:50:54.077
Help me
>