• Anime is just a show.

I don't understand why people have such a problem with watching anime. I mean it's just entertainment, It's like watching a film or a series. Yeah the characters act weird sometimes, But why does that matter? If you're watching anime and you're not hurting anyone (including yourself) then I don't see any problem with it.

• Watching an anime is okay weeb is not

You can watch it but you have to remember that it is not real and people do not behave like that at all.
    You can't have vibrant colored hair spike up or expect people to have over the top reactions.
    And you should not just only watch anime watch some American TV to even you back out.

• Yes yes yes

It brings me so much joy. PEACE BUT I NEED TO FILL THIS SPacePEACE BUT I NEED TO FILL THIS SPacePEACE BUT I NEED TO FILL THIS SPacePEACE BUT I NEED TO FILL THIS SPacePEACE BUT I NEED TO FILL THIS SPacePEACE BUT I NEED TO FILL THIS SPace bye