• Littering is good

We need to litter more to be cool! Littering is cheap while garbage cans and there maintenance cost time and money! All the cool people litter it makes the planet look better. Who needs animals anyways! We should all litter it is for the better. Forget tree huggers they are pointless!

• Litter one way or the other!

I support littering. It either ends up in one huge area, "the dump" or evenly dispersed through out the lands. Think of this, there is mass deserts deprived of nutrients with out the capability of retaining water or nutrients in the soil. If litter was evenly dispersed through out the desert, not only would it make a moister barrier but it would also make home for other small life. Like, plants, fungi, ants and keep going up the food chain. With littering and gaining life, now the litter will compost even faster and causing a more enriched soil. Where does paper come from? Trees. Don't trees compost? So Does paper. So what happens when we send all our waste to the landfill, some gets sorted and recycled which is time and money, but also selfish on our part. The rest is massively retained for Large amounts of toxic waste to accumulate which can cause a bigger havoc on nature. Also the break down of the materials is way slower because of the massive amounts and nature can't naturally run its course. Ultimately the word"Retaining" is the literal problem. No pun intended. If litter or even water keeps getting retained in mass quantities and is not spread back to the earth. Could be looking at more desert like situations. Man made plastics should be disposed of properly and liter on the ground doesn't look nice, are two of the negatives that people are so in-tune to. But the positives out-way If you have common sense that is.

• Littering paper is good; recycling paper is bad

When paper is littered, it composts on the earth's surface and return valuable nutrients to the soil. Recycling deprives the earth of these valuable nutrients. Recycling uses up way too much energy, money, and time which could be better devoted to causes such as planting trees and feeding the hungry.

• Littering is Good for the Environment

When garbage is thrown into the trash can it stays their to be hidden. Garbage decomposes faster in the open than next to other garbage in the landfill. So , i say that we litter. No matter how hard we try , littering is always going to be a problem.

• Ur really dumb

I like it cause i like when stupid people are stupid and you are stupid which make you stupid person. Understand? Of course not, You are stupid and i like that. I hope you have good day even though you are stupid. But do not fear i am stupid too :)

• If u litter ur cool imo :d

Littering makes you cool because its only for cool people. If u litter u need to become cool then the cooler you become the cooler you are and the more of a litterer u are then you become cooler than a litterer because its for a litter thanks and im sure u all agree

• A serious issue to this

I specifically searched for this forum. I need good advice quick. I met a guy. He is the sagger type (yes I know. . . . ) but the problem is that he litters (heavily! )! He dropped his McDonald all over on our first date though several bins were close. Then proceed to toss trash out the car while driving. I met his friends (sagger types) and they do so too everyone. No matter how close the bins it all flyes. Now I'm scared that they will find me uncool if I don't do it. I really like this guy so I want to impress him and friend but I think this will fail if I don't litter too? I can't possibly turn the whole group around in a heartbeat anyway? Needless to say I'm opposed to littering. Thing is I actually do think that this type with baggy low hanging jeans and earrings believe that littering is super cool and normal because they are this type. What do I do? And no I don't dump him. I'm thinking about this a lot. . . I'm afraid I'll be forced to leave my personal persuasion while i'm out with them. Any advice?

• Serious question regarding

• Mary is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Every time she turned around,

She would fall over due to the immense weight of the rubber. He friends and family were concerned, Rightfully so. They could see Mary was in a bind. But Mary couldn't care less. She had proved the world wrong. She was the first woman to successfully
    Ligma Bofa EEMA ass i gave up.
    Don't litter kids.

• Littering isn't that bad.

Littering has been around through-out the entire human life. Yes, our Earth is getting worse and worse with the littering but if you think about it, before there were trash bags and trash bins, where did all the trash go? On the ground and traveled because of the wind, if there wasn't any wind then the Litter wouldn't move but because there is wind, the wind can break down the litter and cause it to break into really small pieces which can cause disintegration.

• Littering is absolutely disgusting

Littering kills animals, and animals help us live they are producers! They help us live! And for those that do litter, I hope you know that you are putting our lives in danger! And if you want to be blamed for the extinction of humankind then please keep littering. SO THEN YOU CAN FRECKING MAKE US ALL DIE!!!!

• NO of course Not

Seriously people think. Litter. How would you feel if trash was thrown in your driveway or lawn. Mad,right? Well,that's litter. So volunteer more to clean up parks and make the world green again. Some people may not believe that littering is bad, but it really is. Animals can get hurt from these things. If you have a pet think of your pet. Imagine if it got hurt because it ate some litter. Not the best feeling. Right?

• Littering is bad

Littering is bad because animals eat it and die if animals weren't alive there would be no trees and we wouldn't be alive. Also littering makes the environment look dirty and gross. Pretty much all of us humans don't want the envirement to be dirty and imagine walking on rappers and plastic water bottles. STOP LITTERING!!!

• Hell Yeah! Litterbugs!

First off, there's no need for the offensive language. Second, you don't HAVE to not litter. You're just strongly encouraged to at least try and not litter. Like many people have said before, it's bad for animals and plants. Plants are part of your life because they're most of your food. Also, not to mention, your "hella good weed" is a plant and they're not going to be around for much longer with all this littering going around. Littering is disgusting and revolting. So how about you grow up and don't throw your garbage on the ground. Thanks!

• This is such a and thing

We need to stop it right now this should not be allowed to happen and needs to be stopped right now and for the last time it does not make the world pretty at all and it never will I'm doing a project about littering and this is just terrible

• Littering is making the world bad for living things

No littering would make the world clean.Plants can grow better if you don't litter.Animals will not get hut by any garbage when you don't litter. Some people think littering is cool but here is why its not. If you litter,plants can't grow and most of our food comes from plants.That is why I think littering is bad.

• Stop throwing trash otherwise everything will be ash

Littering is absolutely terrible
    it is not only damaging our environment but also us in one way or another littering is prohibited at various places but still there is a lot of garbage it is very shameful on the part of human beings so keep the environment clean and dont litter
    see blue and go green

• Bad for the envirment

Stop littering it wont kill u to help like if u see a piece of trash and dont ignore it it will killls and people and dont smoke weed that is all i have to say about that like really be good people not mean people like hitler and the person who killed hurramba

• Littering is absoultely terrible

DO YOU WANT US TO DIE!!!! Well if you do, you may litter. Littering is the number one thing a person can die from. Yes everyone litters, then everyone is a MURDERER!! Lets say you litter a egg sandwich, and then someone finds it all mouldy and disgusting, then they breath in the toxicness from the sandwich and then they die because they can't handle the disgusting scent from the sandwich! Thank you.

• Litter supports terrorists

People who litter, do so, due to a tiny restricted perspective. Cleaning litter comes from the same big pot of money as peace. If we didn't have to clean, we could spend billions on fighting terror or criminals. If you litter, you support those bad things. All spending comes from the same pot, you decide what it gets spent on, your families safety or needlessly picking up rubbish. Also it harms wildlife and now there is plastic in the oceans and fish that we eat. Karma is indeed a bitch.

>