• Yes it is!!

Love SHOULD be more important than money for anyone who has a husband or wife. Love is everlasting. Money IS important to live, but having a companion you can always trust and care about should come before that. If you love eachother, you will both work hard to help eachother live a wonderful life together.

• Feel the Love

Yes Money can buy happiness at times, But what actually matter is peace of mind some people get happy with material things but I am not in one of them. It doesn't mean that I don't need money but that I can earn money on the other hand I can love myself too but I can't hug myself, I can't cry on my own shoulder. I have been in both situations once I had a Rich boyfriend but less caring because he always behind the money.

• A BIG NOOooo TO LOVE

Love maybe important but real life is everything about money . As a point of a girl , my parents always want me to get settled in my future by getting a job with a good salary at this point if I think about love or any relationship than it will be a BULLSHIT because in this era nor parents trust how will be there son in law behave with there daughter so, they want that if there daughter could earn money than she will be independent and her partner will respect her
    and I think that RESPECT is much more than LOVE because if they respect each other than they would love each other at some time .

• A big yes

Once upon a time, I used to believe that money is more important than love. Now, I do not believe in craps like this. Listen, Love is something which is as precious a feeling as you can never estimate in all the collective wealth of the world by your side.
    Realism has so much invaded in the brains that we have forgotten the idea of love and romanticism. Come on, admit it the deficiency of love can bring tears even when you have everything and can make you smile when u have nothing. If u do not believe me read this short stoty. I am sure u will have totally new perspective. https://www.bonobology.com/if-my-grandpa-was-rich-my-grandparents-may-not-have-loved-each-other-so-much/

• LOVE IS GREATER THAN money

You can have all the money in the world but still be miserable. If you have love you can spend eternally with that person. Also love can last forever but money eventually runs out. Also money can not buy happiness including love. Money only provides temporary joy but love can buy permanent joy. Money is necessary but not important because money only helps us meet our basic needs but it cannot buy emotion.

• LOVE IS GREATER THAN money

A person can have all the money in the world , but still be miserable. If you have love you can spend eternally with that person. Also love can last forever , but money eventually runs out. Also money can not but happiness including love. Money only provides temporary joy , but love can buy permanent joy. Money is nessary, but not important because money only helps us meet our basic needs, but it cannot buy emotion.

• Love is important

Sure you can buy stuff with money but love is very important than money cause of this people can become depressed. And with money you can't get anywhere with money involving with love cause of it people have become corrupt and abusing love as a solution. Without love we couldn't move on we wouldn't be here now if we didn't have love

• Love is important

• Love is important

Love is definitely important than money. Money is just important to live but you can't live without love from your parents, teachers, friends, and family. Nothing can replace love. You can earn money but earning love is so hard if you lose it. If you can earn as much as you need to live that's enough and the rest of the earning can also be encourage able but never in cost of love.

• True love is something money can't buy

Money may be important, but love wins. Love can be anything can some in any shapes and even be an object. Using love, you can persuade someone into giving you money.
    Money is the main reason for starting wars, love is the reason war ends.
    LOve can make you rich.
    Money can't buy true emotions

• Love doesn't bring food to the table

If you enter a relationship, you must have money to take that person on a date and buy them gifts.

Love is great however when times of desperation such as having a home, living expenses or food, you need money to support all that. What good is love if I can't take my loved one anywhere or spend on something nice. The only time love exceeds money is with family, that kind of love is built on trust with a special connection.

I laugh at people who are romantically together and claim that love is more important. You need money to eat, buy a home, send your kids to school and have a retirement when you're frail and old. Also when you are poor with a family you struggle to make ends meet. It is no wonder parents divorce when one can't have the money to support.

Furthermore, females always look for a mate who will provide for their children. Meaning if they have enough money to support their kids to have a good education and quality lifestyle.

• Not even close

Money can open up the world to you and give you anything you can realistically dream up..Including plenty of virgins that will more than likely fall in LOVE with you, it's a deep rooted thing in women. So in reality money can buy what is essentially real love. Money > all except God.

• Love may be essential but its not more important than money.

Money can buy love but the opposite is not true. It can also buy food, medicine, shelter, car, and other necessary things. Can love buy those things? Definitely not! So practically speaking, money is superior than love in many things. Love can make you happy but money can make you more happier. You can live with money without love, but you can't live without money.

• Not all you need is love

Sure, love is all nice and what we strive for, but at the end of the day you can't eat it and it won't pay your bills. Of course, for a member of a western society who has enough money to possess a computer and post on debate.org, love may be most important, but if you imagine living in a country so poor, that you can't be sure to be able to buy enough food this month to not starve, finding a husband or wife won't score highest on your priority list. Except maybe finding a rich one...

So love is more important than money, but only if you have enough of the latter. Generally though, money is most important.

• Guess who you say successful person, definitely earning Money is success, ??????

True world Practical World

With Love anything With Money anything

With Money : Basic needs, Education, Children care, Medical care.
    With Love: If all the above are sufficient , they are in love.

Even people say to get well wish from GOD, U have to spent for money , all we know that everything runs by MONEY, Everything spends with LOVE .

• Of course it is

Money has always been more important than love. You can run out of money, but not love -- that's why it's more important. Money hasn't been around since the start, but the concept of economy was created for a good cause; without money, the whole world would not have a trade system.

• We need money to live, not love

We can buy things with money, which means that money brings us happiness. We need money to buy food for our daily life. Life has changed, all things need money. Love can't buy things. If there is another statement that money can't buy love, it's wrong. Money DOES buy love, although not true love. Love is not eternal, people's feelings always change, and not same with the first time. Another one is that, most of the divorce issues cause by economy problem: money. They got separated because the lack of money. So why at the first time they want to get married? They loved each other. Other cause is also when they are no longer loving each other, so they decided to divorce. It means that love changes, it is not eternal. Loving a person is not same as loving our parents, brother, or sister. Loving our family is eternal.

Two people who don't love each other, they will live happily if they have plenty of money. Another one is that to think logically, if we are the parents, will we agree if our daughter marries a poor man whom our daughter loves, or a wealthy man who loves our daughter? It must be the wealthy man. All parents want the best for their children. Love can be binded up when two people get married, but money can't. Although miney can come and go, it is forever ours if we have. But how about love? It does not.

Posted by: etc
  • Money over anything!

When has love ever been more important than money? NEVER. This world is cruel. It's no fairy-tail like in the books. It's time to put the books away, and grow up. Everyone needs to be independent! Don't get me wrong, it's great if you find your true love. Even if you do find your one true love, you need to be able to support yourself. You need money to support yourself, therefore money is more important.

• World is in your hand

We can see today materialist world,everyone runs after money man,they love them and respect them,so if you live this modern world you must respect money and making money rather than find true love,f u r poor people get bored with u even they dont want to spend time,i m s

• Definitely,no no no.

Cooomee on!! We are in real life. You can just live for two months with love.Think easy!! For example,you marry your girlfriend or boyfriend whaever.You walk with your children and he see a very expensive toy but you can not take it because you have not enough money.What will you say ?? ''Oooh honey,I can not buy this because We have not enough money for this but we have a love :s REALLY?? Your child does not care your love -.- BE REAL !!! Can you fill with love? Of course NO! -.- Love is temporary,baby

TheInterlang says2013-10-27T23:02:59.440
Money can't buy love. Fortunately I love money.
>