• Sometimes it is good

What if someone is going to steal your stuff and they say, "where is your wallet?" Well you wouldn't want to tell them where it is, would you? Also if someone calls you when you are home alone and they ask "Are you home alone?" You should not say yes and lie by saying no because that could be a dangerous person. But if you were lying to spread rumors and cheat that would be bad, so only use it for good.

• Of course it is

Don't be judging others for what you do on the daily, and I'm not just picking on anyone in particular here. We all lie on daily. But it does always depend on the situation, in my opinion. To many cases of bad lies nowadays. Gotta bring out some good lies to wring out the bad

• Penls fish Lol xD

Penls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xDPenls fish Lol xD

• Hello its me

Was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
    To go over everything
    They say that time's supposed to heal ya
    But I ain't done much healing
    Hello, can you hear me
    I'm in California dreaming about who we used to be
    When we were younger and free
    I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet
    There's such a difference between us
    And a million miles
    Hello from the other side
    I must have called a thousand times
    To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
    But when I call you never seem to be home
    Hello from the outside
    At least I can say that I've tried
    To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
    But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore

• Gdbdb trgdbdb bgbdgb

Dgb rfgb tbtd gdb td bgft dt rt d bt t t t t t t t t t trsh gr rdt tr hrtd d gtrdg rg r rt dg rt rdvg trgr gr grbr g d fg tr tg t rtg rtdsg t st t s t tsrgtr sg

• Yessssssssss it is

G g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Eeeeeeeeee eeeee eee

Eeeeeeee efffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff efw wef ew fwf nwejf fn ej fnj ne nfj ewnfj nwe n jen je nfje nje nfejnf jenf je nfj nj fn jen fjne jnfen fjnen fejnfjen jfne jnfjne nej nfjne jfnejn fnjefj nejnf jenfjnejnfjn jenfjnejn fjenjfnj enjfnejnf jenfjenjnf jnj enjfnn jenfj enj fnejn fjnej nfjen fwwdwdwdw w dw dw wd w dw d

• Lying is goodish

Wwwwwwe we we e ee e e e e eee ee ee e e e e ee ee e e eee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e

• Yes lying is okay sometimes

Lying is okay sometimes when it is to protect someone's feelings. If a friend asks you what you think about a new sweater that they bought you might tell them you love the sweater even if you don't to protect their feelings. Studies have shown that people who tell polite white lies are happier and more popular.

• Lying is ok under certain circumstances.

I believe lying is ok when it is a noble lie. Lying is only ok when it has more benefits then harm. If it is protecting others, and is unselfish it is absolutely ok. Lying could save your life. It can get you out of dangerous situations. Lying can also is ok when you re trying to protect someones feelings and are just trying to be kind and appreciative (a gift someone gives you.) But by all means honesty is key, and lying is only alright under certain circumstances.

• Lying isn't okay

It isn't okay because people get hurt and its better to just be honest with yourself and people you care about even your friends. Lying can cause pain to someone and we wouldn't even know it. Especially when that person keeps to themselves, like we don't know what goes on in their private life and it can cause someone pain to know that someone lied to them and didn't even care or bother to think about it. -Joe

• In most cases ...NO

Ya know its not right cause it cant cause say so and yeah so vot vote for me plz at like a pizza place like yeah cause ye l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l

• A--- - - -

HAVES HE A+!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+
    A+ ll about+ t+he A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ A+

• Honest lol lol

Under certain conditions, yes. There are times when a lie is preferable to telling the truth. Sometimes the truth is cruel and can cut like a knife. I think a person should lie whenever they are in a position where the truth would hurt someone's feelings. The act of telling a lie is not bad - it's the circumstances that make the lie right or wrong.
    Report Post

• Lying is not good and it makes people feel negative on the inside.

Lying is not okay in most instances. It creates a veil of secrecy between parties and it makes people feel bad on the inside. Only in the cases where lying is done to protect other parties is it okay to do. On the whole of our everyday lives though, this is not necessary.

• Honest Is Best

I believe lying is wrong. Lying is something people should avoid because it breeds distrust. I for one, absolutely loath liar's and kick them out of my life immediately. I hate that we as a people, see lying as something beneficial, but I suppose when people are benefited by it again, and again you can't expect anything different.

• No, lying is unacceptable.

While people may be tempted to lie daily, it's really not a good means of communication. One lie will lead to another, and so on, as a person attempts to cover up the initial lie. Additionally, the purpose a lie serves is not commendable, since it's usually used to protect oneself. It's better to admit to whatever was done wrong, accept the consequences, and move on from there. And when lies are done to protect others, such as saying someone does not look fat in an outfit, there are other ways to kindly make a statement without having to resort to lying.

>