• Math is bad

I agree that some math is bad, But other is very good. It depends on what we're talking about. I feel like geometry is a waste of time. But then again i think like algebra could be helpful in real life situations. Thats what i have to say. G g

• Math Bad lol

Math bad math bad mathbad math badmath hh hh hh h h hh bh h hh hhh h h hh h h hh h hh h hh h h hh h hh h hh hh h h h hhh h hh hh h h hh h h h h h h h

• Math is bad

Usually math makes my head hurt so much. Math gives me migraines. Honestly who likes math? We have calculators for a reason. And half of the stuff we learn in math is completely useless. The only thing I think math is good for is punishing people. Math should be banned from this world!

• Math is bad

• Math is bad

• Math is bad

• MAth Isn't Bad so if u think so you are not smart and will fall in life

It is not! Math is very important in life. It develops your logical skills and if you do good in math, it will be easy for you to know other subjects. Math is prominent in all aspects of life. Math is the most common subject in all the countries of the world. In your personal life, you will use math to pay bills, balance your checkbook, cook, and schedule your time. Any job or employer prefers an employee who knows math well and is skilled at most aspects of math.
    Math shows you that you can reach a desirable result if you follow a certain series of steps in a particular order, and complete each step without making an error. If you find an error in your process, you can start over, making sure to alter your methods at the moment you messed up the first time. Life doesn't allow you to redo anything most of the time, but when it comes to stuff you do over and over on a consistent basis, you're allowed to change things in between attempts, just like in math.
    A successful mathematician is blessed with complex problem-solving skills they can use in any avenue of life. They are able to analyze life’s situations logically, and determine the proper solution based on the circumstances before them. These skills can be gained in other pursuits, but one of the methods to acquire them is through mathematics. A dedication to studying math off-and-on over time will help the student keep, maintain and enhance these skills.

• Math is bad

Ok, ok. I get it, you need to learn basic math, like 2+2 and multiplication. That is fine. But algebra. When will I ever use that in the real world. Like ok if you are becoming a scientist or an astronaut. But instead of making it primary, a class that you need to take. Make it an exploratory class. And instead of learning about algebra or whatever. They should teach us about taxes, and real life work. Not math problems.

• Math his bad for you

I think Math is also partially important to some people in their future. But learning algebra or square roots at school will simply be nothing to you when you grow up. I've seen videos of adults doing 3rd-grade math tests and some of them have forgotten how to divide some numbers. I will understand if you want to succeed on being a mathematician in the future or some kind of job involving you to do excelling math. WHen will using factorials ever be helpful to you?

• Some math is crucial

Though many things in math are utterly useless, things like interest, percentages, and money are crucial. I do believe that though the curriculum needs change, there still are necessary parts. Adding, multiplying, fractions, those are useless. But knowing how money works, or percentages of discounts are important. Overall, math is still important, even though it has its pointless parts.

• Some math is crucial

• Math is good.

I think math is really important if you're trying to do your budjet or save your money for something. People that don't do their math before they make a real life or financial decision sometimes end up spending all their money. I sorta feel sad for them because they are in a bad work situation.
    So don't give up. Don't listen to those non believers.

• Math is like meth

The only difference is a e and an a so ya math is vry bad. Bad terrible bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad is in

• Math is important

Without math the world would be in Horrible almost everything requires math for ex: cooking and 2 cups of flour and 1 tbs of baking flour and 3 pinches of sugar you see you gotta add up the math and if we didnt use math we would not have homes because we use math to measure the wood metal everything THATS MY STATEMENT IM OUT

• Math is important

• Math is important

• Yep yep yep

I hate but it can be used for g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g gg g g g g g gg g g g gg g g g g gg g g g g gg g g g gg g g g ood

• Yep yep yep

• Mathematics is everything

Of course it is not bad for us. Mathematics is arguably the most important field of study in the world.

Math is in everything.

What field of study or profession are you interested in?

Biology? Our models of ecology and evolution are mathematical.

Chemistry? Math tells us how atoms and molecules interact.

Physics? All of physics is written in mathematics.

Engineering? You need math to know where to put your components.

Art? Color and shape are mathematically described.

Language? We can mathematically model language acquisition and evolution.

Culinary arts? Recipes are fundamentally mathematical.

Business? Consider that all of finance is mathematics.

Politics? From economic theory to models of election outcomes, it's all math.

Law? Many legal arguments are based in statistics.

I would argue that there is literally no profession in which you don't need mathematics.

But I would also say there's a more important reason to learn mathematics: regardless of whether or not you need the particular operations you learn in a math course, learning mathematics trains you to approach problems analytically and logically.

>