• King is always king

By far, Michael is not only better than biber, He is greatest artist of all time. In other words, Comparison can only possible when other side should be a guy like elvis or freddy mercury. Justin need to prove much more that he has a range of michael. Michael held record of 39 guinness record and most of his songs have been rated more than 8/10 by imdb while justin songs have only average of 4/ 10 which all indicate the quality of mj. In a more simple words there is only one sun for our solar system, Lion is the only king of jungle and michael jackson was, Is and will be only and one king of pop

• What is this question?

Michael Jackson is definitely better than Justin Bieber!

Why? Well because he sang since he was five and all the way up until he died! Justin has only been singing for what? 10 years? Plus, Justins music just plain sucks. . Michael sang about real world problems and how to heal the world. . . Justin just sings about girls and sex, His music is dumb. I'll always be a moonwalker.

• Michael Jackson is a legend

Michael Jackson is the best moon walker ever and is also the greatest entertainer ever.I dont dislike bieber but still no one can compare anyone to michael jackson.ALL of his songs-They dont care about us ,black or white,thriller etc. are all terrific.

• MICHAEL JACKSON IS A LEGEND. Jb not

JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS, MICHAEL JACKSON IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME. JUSTIN BIEBER CAN'T SING, HE JUST COPIES FROM MJ. I DISLIKE JB A LOT. YOU DONT COMPARE MJ TO ANYONE, YOU JUST DONT. I think dat Michael has accomplished more than jb is his life, he deserves more than this, he will always be the best for me i love michael jackson, and i will never forget him or let him forgotten.

• Michael Jackson has been 45 years of the 50 years in his life in the entertainment buiness

Michael Jackson is better than Justin Bieber because he has accomplished so much more than him. He has 39 guiness world records, the most grammys in one night (8). The worlds most best stelling album of all time for thriller, Bad is the second best selling album of all time, and blood on the dancefloor is de best selling remix album of al time. SO STOP COMPARING JUSTIN BIEBER (WHO HAS NO TALENT AT ALL) TO THE KING OF POP PLEASE!!!

• It is definite!

Its sure. He had a heart to change the world and Justin Bieber is just the fashion. He is loved by everyone but still Micheal Jackson will remain the same, as a legend. He is the king of pop and will always remain and have the position because he earned it..

• Michael is So Much a more Better hands down

Dude, why are people even comparing JUSTIN to MICHAEL JACKSON?!
    Ugh people don't have any taste in music nowadays most of the artists just make up trashy songs about sex, breakups, and drugs. Justin still sounds horrible with auto tune and is a bad influence. Geez, do people judge by Yutube views or what?

• Because justin beibers music is better

Jdjiahueifgaie;fgerughjkashgsjdfbhjkgfuiejrhf sdfgsugfbsjgk sjfhk fhof; h nc n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n

• It's not even worth saying.

Michael Jackson is the king of pop! It's so stupid that anyone would even think that Justin Bieber is better! Michael Jackson made his own music and sang it like a pro. Justin Bieber buys his music and someone else can sing it and sounds better. Michael Jackson's music is his and his only. Only an idiot with no life would think that Justin Bieber is better, GROW UP!!!!! If you are on this website, you are just making of fool out of yourself! Ask anyone, Justin Bieber is not king and never will be. Sure, he's an o.K. Singer. But not even close to as good as Michael Jackson! Can he dance like MJ? NOPE!!! Michael Jackson is king and if you try and interfere with that everyone with turn on you, including your friends and family.

• Unforgettable talent on earth

Michael Jackson was the greatest entertainer of all time. He could play guitar, sing, dance, help people, and more stuff that you could possibly think of. Justin Bieber is a good singer, but Michael Jackson hit that limit that no one could hit. He was a legend. All his songs, thriller, black or white, and don't care about us were terrific. They all of a great message unlike Justin Bieber's songs. He was an inspiration to people.

• Justin Beiber is incomparable

If the comparison is about music singing then we should give Justin Bieber enough time
    to prove his abilities and talent before harshly judging him . Justin has not ever
    reached his full potential , is still exploring many talents that he can successfully host and
    run his true talent as a musician . Lets not let his morale be down by compared him . His “never say never” has already made a history and does not need any weighing for the time being .

• I think Justin is great!

My say is please listen to other people we are trying to stop the lummlarti and to be honest I want to be a singer when I'm older i am scared they will kill me so let's stop them and win every women and men listen to me
    Thanks for reading xx