• Fortnite is a ripoff

Fortnite has gun violence Minecraft is creative and you get it you need to play minecraft its better then 1 on 1 last man/woman standing in fortnite but in Minecraft you are playing in a peaceful world and trying to survive or let your creativity run wild fortnite sucks Minecraft is better.

• Fortnite is a joke of a game

Its rpeidiv like shit ton of bad updates and dipshits every were this game is a JOKE A f***ing JOKE OF A FPS SHOTHER WHAT THE f**k HOW BAD CAN IT BE BUT YES THE GAME IS f***ing DEAD JOKE THIS GAME SUCKS ASS LITLY I'm 9 AND I HATE IT, IT CAN SUCK MY DICK FOR ALL I CARE

• Minecraft is way better

Let's look at what you do in both games, Shall we? Fortnite: You jump off a bus in the sky onto an island where you quickly grab weapons and kill everyone. Minecraft: You spawn in a randomly generated world and you get materials to build whatever you want. Want to make a castle in the sky? You can! Want to build a Hotel that looks like sans from undertale? You can! (that's what I'm working on btw) Want to make a floating pirate ship with cannons that actually work? You can! Conclusion: Minecraft is better

• No Fortnite is better

I think that Fortnite is better than Minecraft ok Minecraft is just a stupid dumb and of course it is not even fun ok I think Fortnite is much better and more funnier than stupid Minecraft ok ok ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok ok bye bye