• The way that most people use it is good.

Minecraft comes in two forms, Creative and survival.
    Survival helps users get used to thinking ahead in regards to resources. You start out with little to nothing then find and build up your resources to survive.
    Creative allows the user to build whatever he/she wants. It's like LEGOs, You put one pice on another to make something amazing. You can experiment with special bricks and see where it leads you. It builds up creativity.

• It helps with survival skills

It helps with survival skills. It helps with creativity and it helps with strategic decisions and it helps us learn all the materials in our world as well as the games. It helps with survival skills. It helps with creativity and it helps with strategic decisions and it helps us learn all the materials in our world as well as the games. It helps with survival skills. It helps with creativity and it helps with strategic decisions and it helps us learn all the materials in our world as well as the games.

• Minecraft makes kids EVIL

My 2 older kids begged and begged for Minecraft for Christmas, So I finally gave in. I installed it on a PC that is not connected to the Internet so that there was no chance they would end up interacting with some weirdos online.

I set the game to creative and peaceful mode, So that it would essentially be a "lego-esque" game of building and creativity, And not some sort of "man vs wild" survival experience.

Our 3 kids, Including my 5 year old, Have gotten pretty decent at creating constructs in the game. The trouble is that my 5 year old is now bashing animals. He has been burning and killing them. I saw him this morning set a bunch of them on fire, Then cover them over with rocks so they would suffocate.

This example is proof that minecraft conditions people into psychopaths.

• The Minecraft World

This isn't a question of whether or not the game is good for you, Its a question of how you play it. I would have a tendency toward no for most players who are mindless players. Minecraft is an openworld game where anything goals and there is also the question of what it is good for assuming that you work toward that certain thing that it is good for. It takes too much effort to explain, So I won't. The real question is whether or not this website is good LOL