• Minecraft can’t monitor ever single player. It’s the servers creators job to bad people.

There is now an education version. And Minecraft never really said it was 4 kids. It’s your choice to stay and get bullied or join another server. So Minecraft is good and that’s that. Mojang can't see everyone’s chat at th same time. That’s the servers creators job to ban rude or inappropriate people.

• Minecraft is not safe at all!

It has no chat restrictions at all! And guess who gets picked on even after having an over the top moderation system? Roblox. Minecraft is considered completely fine with no chat restrictions, Enabling anyone to say anything which easily lets your you get bullied, Or let’s you bully other people! I bet you could even say some incredibly rude words. And roblox is constantly being picked on by the news, By online safety websites by parents yet Minecraft just gets away Scot free. I bet soon Minecraft servers will be madhouses with people swearing and harassing each other

ZackCarr says2019-04-25T20:32:50.630
I mean it is so confusing that it warps older minds while kids find it easy and fun. The game also has few restrictions which leads to older players picking on kids through chat and destroying their creations. It is like the website youthink where admins actively help people tell little kids to kill themselves and harass younger people constantly.
ZackCarr says2019-04-25T20:33:02.253