• Minecraft is the best.

You can play any game in Minecraft with mods. You can play GTA, COD, Pokemon, Gary's mod, and any other game ur heart desires. This is why minecraft is better then any game. Plus Microsoft bought minecraft for 2.5 billion dollars there isn't any other game worth that kinda money.

• People don't understand what Minecraft is

People who voted no on this do not know what Minecraft is. Minecraft is a game where you can do almost anything you want. You can play normal survival, you can use creative mode and build to your heart's desire, you can use redstone and build complex machinery, you can play super smash bros (yes you read that correctly), and so much more, and it's a shame that all people think of the game is mining blocks and then building a house, because there's so much more to it than that.

• It is fun

The Most parents think Minecraft, a game made by the Swedish company Mojang, is a waste of time and that it will rot their kids brain. If minecraft is used correctly and parents don’t let their kids sit on the computer all day, Minecraft can be an educational resource, it builds creativity, and it helps understand analog cables and computer programing with redstone.

• | Anything |

For those of you that say that Minecraft is horrible, And other games are better - The game you think of probably can be done in Minecraft. Yes, There's no specific goal in Minecraft, But that's what's brilliant about it. With mods, Redstone, Texture packs, Multiplayer, And more, Minecraft can do anything, And it can do it well.

• It is O’Sullivanm I love the commands items and redstone Secret blocks and it is batter the ROBLOX I hate roblox roblox is trash

I hate roblox and Minecraft rules I love Doritos and i am only 8 and I have Minecraft pe and I love it
    I hate roblox I hate roblox I give roblox 0/10 and Minecraft pe 10/10
    Roblox is trash and do you know why jeb wants toilets in Minecraft in videos

• It honestly depends.

For me, Minecraft is the best game I have ever played and probably will be. But that is entirely because of my experience on some multiplayer servers. Minecraft is often said to be a game with no point, with no story or anything and where you do what you want, but for me it had a story. My experiences on a few multiplayer servers, one normal Minecraft and the other modded, where in both cases I started at the bottom of the server not knowing what to do, but eventually I started working my way up, until I became the most powerful person on the normal server and the leader of the last surviving faction on the other. But these weren't just cases of uninterrupted rises through the hierarchy, there were trips and turbulations and I was demoted at times and my empire fell at times and I lost wars at times and I lost friends and gained friends and there was drama and it was so real, and that is why Minecraft is the best game for me.

• Minecraft is a good game

Minecraft is a good game because its fun and maybe you want to be a creator this is the game for youth is is maybe little but its still GOOD MINECFAFT and NBA sucks some people say this a bad game but your wrong and good gamer know that this is a good game and a good gamer will say heck YESSSSSS .

• Minecraft is super cool

You are all poo poo heads and deserve to play minecraft more. You are all losers who need lives and to grow the heck up and realize the true beauty found in the gameplay and the small details hidden inside this true masterpiece. You all suck and are trash at minecraft.

• Minecraft is the best because

1-minecraft is the second game ever that has a chingeadle world (infirminer was the farst) and the very first game with an infinit world generator which means the game never ends you have endless levels (bay level I mean eny thing you acamplsh in the game such as structures) and endless pasbltys and with seeds you can capy world and change them as you want to and if you gat bord from this dimension then move to the a ther one s ( 3 official ones with excloding the dragons island ) this way you never stop exploreing
    2. Minecraft is highly customisable because it is an open source game (infnit make more since) you can summon build destroy eny and everything end you can make your on levels to play with or make a mod( asoming you are a programer or a redstone spacilest or just a noob with an app ) and add .Change .Modify any thing all you need as a little talent (or gast an app ) to hack the game and add anything plus if you love a game ( latsay GTA V ) just download the mod will not be the same after becoming a mod but it worthit
    3. Minecraft has no ( OFFICAIL ) story lain but that is actually a good thing because that means you can make your own story like Steve was a god or notch was herobrines brother or creepers war alians because it is all true ( gest don't over react your story could by to in sansable ) gest anlesh the writer in you the truth is the creators of the game dont no the story ( even notich hame self dosnt know ) that is why they need 3 year's to make the story ( upcoming in 2019 )
    the end. I have provid that minecraft is the best game ever if you don't like it then kiss my a** :p
    sory a about my English I am arbic

• Nba is the best

Nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best nba is the best

• Whoever created this needs to play more games.

I can name tons of games that are waaaaaaay better than Minecraft. Don't believe me? Thomas Was Alone, Psychonauts, The Stanley Parable, the Portal franchise, Spore, Garry's Mod, Greed Corp, Don't Starve, Stacking, Team Fortress 2, Antichamber, Braid, all the Professor Layton games, and much much much much more. Yeah, I know, opinions, but I pretty much put all the games I like in there and you would probably start to disagree. And to top it all off, Minecraft is not the best selling game.

• Have you heard of Grand Theft Auto?

Compare the pair. Seriously. How can ANYONE say Minecraft, that shi**y, blocky piece 'o crap, is the best game? It's stupid, it really is. Games like Mass Effect and The Walking Dead have such AMAZING stories and BRILLIANT voice actors, but what story and voice acting does Minecraft have? Or Skyrim and it's amazing graphics? Or Beyond Two Souls and Heavy Rain where they used real actors? How do you think those game developers feel when they find out they were bested by a game that looks like it cost ten bucks to make but made millions more than their game?

• A real gamer would say "hell no"

Nah this is the worst game i have ever played unistall it now use the bible on it pleaseee sjdbibnvicdvneinevneoivjwj neifhf its a nightmare people dont beleive me? Play grand theft auto its wayyyyy better than this freaking peice of crap ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!!

• Minecraft is the best

Ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds sdf sdf ssfdds fsdfds dsf sdf sdds fdsfs ds fsd sd fds fdsfs dsf dsf dsdf sf ds dsf sd dsf sf dsf sdf sf ds fds

• Nope it ain't

First of all minecraft ain't the best game because there are plenty of games out there that are better such as, tf2, undertale, gmod, and much more. Plus gamefaqs did a poll of whats the best game ever and minecraft managed to get in but got defeated by halo. And the winner of the poll was UnderTale

• An actual gamer would say "HELL NO".

Minecraft is a sandbox game.
    Even with modding and the like - the game is overall bland, and is notably lacking in content. On the other hand, there are hundreds and thousands of OTHER games out there that make Minecraft appear bland. Because it IS bland.
    It's also worth noting that Minecraft has a notably toxic community, which can be embarassing for ANYONE to be a part of (assuming that one isn't also part of the more "toxic" side).

• Any game is better than this game! This SUCKS

All you do in this is doing basicly nothing! Minecraft doesn't even have any purpose for playing, if you find diamondies it doesn't mean anything... The best game is Bloon Battles TD or Clash of Clans. ( or maby even clash of kings. Or maby GTA or maby anything else

>