• Its very good.

It is great because you can kiss mommy. Mommy milkers are yummy. Also, My mommy told me to tell you that you r beautiful all of you in the yes section. The no section r ugly because they don't kiss mommy and drink from milkers.
    Uguygyfed efdsefsdf e fds fsd.

• I think you can kiss

But it's better to have sex with a girl and only after puberty and reaching the age of consent.
    Although if the child is developed for such, The age of consent can be canceled
    since some suggest sending children into space.
    They also drive at 14 years old, Have been working at the age of 14

• Yes it is

What you think about incest Is probably wrong the reason why most moms and son do incest is because the mom was such a really good mom to the boy and since the boy loves her so much he wouldn’t be grossed out by her mom. Only Moms who were very mean mean to their sons gross their sons out but nice moms don't

• Definitely a good thing

Who better to teach a a male about sex than his mother? Mothers and sons naturally love each other and what better way to express that love than by sexual intercourse. The son learns what things to do to please women sexually in a safe loving environment. Later the son may even come to find out that his mother is the one most sexually compatible with him. At that point the mother and son may decide to make the relationship permanent and live together as man and wife and start a family of their own.

• So sexy and weirdly beautiful.

It is probably the most sexy crime you can ever commit. How beautiful and hot is it to f**k your own mother. Filling up every holes of her. Giving everything she could could ever wish for. Just imagine your dick in your mom's warm pussy. Her warmth around your dick. And her heavy breathing in the sweetest pain she could ever experience.

• Not only is it a beautiful thing, It is THE MOST beautiful thing!

Motherhood is perhaps the most thankless job there is, And yet, Think of all that your mother has done for you - all that she has willingly sacrificed to keep you safe, Healthy and happy! From long before you were born, She has loved you every minute of every day, And will continue to do so until the day she dies! And, Because she loves you, She has wiped your little backside countless times, Fed you of her own breast, Dressed you, Carted you around, Over and over, Day in and day out - the list just goes on and on and on!
    In light of all this, If sharing a bit of your intimacy brings her the smallest fraction of the joy she has devoted her life to giving you, Then what kind of MONSTER would deny her this simple gesture?
    After all, The woman gave you LIFE - the LEAST you can do is to return that blessing and give her a child of your own flesh!

• Had sex with my mom until I was 15

My mom is just 15 when she had me I was never physically abused or mentally abused everything was just wonderful the most incredible orgasm anybody can have is inside your mom your mom looks good. We only quit having sex because I got her pregnant and I didn’t want to wear a condom

• Good for confidence

Would build both mother and sons confidence also good practice for son meaning better luck pleasing future girlfriend or partner. Would be much better world without the stigma. Mothers would also Benifit from the experience of bonding and teaching the boy. Also would improve her outlook on sons physical health to provide tips

• Yes, But their's a catch

The mom and son should agree not to breed babies and also both have to be adult to do sexual activity.

What I realize that people should I don't know not interfere couples romantic life because couples secretly closed their doors and commit the "Taboo". Why bust their door in and put your morale police hat on. Seriously everyone stand grey area.

Lastly If son or mom started to have downfall then they probably split up and move on into different direction just like having boyfriend and girlfriend.

• Let's be mature, Incest is not bad.

It is not my thing, But I'm a sexologist and psychologist and I can say it is a greatly common fetish, It usually comes up because people believe that nobody knows them better than family members and they have more confidence with them in that sense, Patients with this fetishes had told me that it is a natural instinct to feel cozy and good with the love of a mother, I have been a sexologist by 15 years and I say that as long as there's no reproduction, And it is made two consenting adults there's no problem in general.

• This has to be a joke

I propose any son or mother who have any sorts of seuxal activity be thrown to jail for lifetime. They should be beaten the shit up. It is immoral and against the wishes of God. No, These faggots can't be allowed to corrupt out culture. Probably just send them for public executions

• People who say it’s good are mentally ill!

WHAT HAS SOCIETY BECAME! Our world is ill, And the progressives are trying to destroy the simple notion of FAMILY! Like WHO THE f**k THINKS SUCH AN ABOMINATION IS GOOD? ! Mom-child incest should be severely punished by the law! If I was in charge of the country, Mother-child sex would be A DEATH OFFENCE!

• Its a terrible thung

don't think with your di*k. . This is filthy, Dirty and extremely immoral. I don't know how on earth can someone justify something so evil. People need to get their mind out of the gutter. Those who belive in this bullshit need help. You are not normal. Get yourself admitted in an asylum.

• What the f**k? Hell no my guy.

It would be hella retardous if you have incest with your own son, Like what the f**k? You raise your own f***ing thing that was in your stomach for 9 months just to have sex with him when he gets older? What kind of retarded demented are you? Did you also forgot that this is not acceptable in our society? Get a life.