• It was common until it was turned into a taboo

Boys getting hands on sexual education from their mother, Aunt or other mature women in their community was a common thing but became more and more of a taboo because men didn't want to 'share' their women with boys.
    All boys focus from the beginning of their puberty on the adult female body. Only with time they get interested in girls their own age. And thus they also prefer having their needs taken care of by an adult female. Of course the mother is the closest to the boy and it was often her who would take on the task to satisfy his sexual needs in order to prevent sexual frustration. Which could turn into pure misogyny. It's no surprise misogyny is rampant today.

• Mother and son incest is beautiful and appropriate.

Human beings used to consider incest as a mentally illness, Because it means sexual activity between two people who are very closely related. However, This is not the case nowadays. Mothers need to impart sexual education to their sons, Like ejaculation semen …
    Who will do these event with a teenager boy? Of course their most sexy mother. Mothers are often mature and have enough love experience, Moreover, They are the closest female partner a son can fetch. So a mothers are advised to make love with their sons, As well as taking a bath or shower regularly together, Sleep together with nude body, And kiss each others lips in order to reinforce the relationship between her and her son. This close bond is needed until their sons are older and becomes an adult, The mother’s duty is accomplished. Nevertheless, Mothers are allowed to have sex, For example Titty, Oral, Anal are all excellent, But these are all under the condition of not been pregnant. So a son can’t cream pie his dear lewd mom, He needs to wear an uncomfortable condom while entering mother’s vagina.
    Mother and son incest is beautiful due to instrumental contraception and medicines. There are evidence that a boy emit 30 percent more semen when doing sex with mother, Compared to normal sex activity. Husbands also should encourage mom and son incest to establish a harmonious family condition. A good way is to sleep together with a daughter, Son, And mother naturally naked together to enjoy.

• No doubt about this

There's a natural compatibility for sex. Son's libido inherently takes a shape that best fits inside his mother's nether lips. Procreation could be a challenge given mother's age and if she's hitting menopause but they should make every effort to reproduce and experience the immense bliss which no other insectual or non-inxestual copulation act can provide.

• A mother's love 💕 is the purest

Mother's teach their songs everything they can and sex should be part of the lesson. As for a son house mom is the embodiment of all a woman should be. So why not share a bed and make love to ones another? I wish I could have ducked my mom.

• Yes aslong as both consent and son is adult

Sex is not lust it is the highest showcase of love. Love makes sex better and vice versa. Moms who have admitted of being in such a relationship have said that incest made them closer to their son and mostly the relationship is the normal mom and son relation. Meaning mom still sees her son as her son and still loves him and vice versa, Only difference being sex. What happens in bedroom stays in bedroom it does not harm you many moms are having sex with their son right at this moment, Are you thinking about it? No you are focusing on your own life like you should. Denying it does not undo it, Also love is blind and not a choice. Whom you fall in love with is a destiny not a choice. Many will say just find the right one, Well many will never find the right one and live in misery. Do you want to let people live in misery just because you are disgusted? Also it does not have to be a relationship it can be experiment between son and mom afterall mom would teach him how to have safe sex and nothing is better teacher than actually doing it. Also you are far less likely to get STD from mom, STDs come from strangers especially hookers. If both mom and son are willfull to actually commit to each other then I see no problem, And why deny? Most sons will look for a different parthner and those who fall in love with thier mom should be allowed to have incest if both consent. Also abuse happens in all relationships especially lesbians ones, Are going to ban gayness? No. Life is short anyway, Why not try something different. Most people here who oppose this are oversocialized people who are overly emotional, Do not contribute to conversation and ignore basic facts. Also this will be legal eventually all it needs is one law maker who approves.

• Mom and son kiss

I find it beautiful. I wish that is something good happen and find single mom with son or daughter to have love and accept with love and learning kissing before son or daughter get new love one. However, Some people did not agree because of fear child will born in different way. As long whatever happen, Its up to them to deal thier own.

• I Love Incest

I do incest with my own mother, I love and enjoy f***ing my own mother, I fucked my own mother many times. , Now am trying to make my mother pregnant while Cumming deep inside my mother's slopy womb. , , I hate wearing condom. I f**k my own mother like a f***ing whore & she enjoy taking my huge cock deep inside her cunt.

• I do incest with my own mother.

I fucked my own mother, , And am trying to make my mother pregnant. F***ing my own mother it feels so good and awesome while Cumming deep inside her slopy cunt. I do incest a lot with my own mother. I enjoy too f***ing my own mother with my huge cock.

• It is their business

Adults have the right to have sex with another adult not matter who it is. No one should be able to tell them they can’t
    Weather you agree or not A mother should be able to make love to her son if he is adult if they want to.
    Non of anyones business.

• Definitely a good thing

Who better to teach a a male about sex than his mother? Mothers and sons naturally love each other and what better way to express that love than by sexual intercourse. The son learns what things to do to please women sexually in a safe loving environment. Later the son may even come to find out that his mother is the one most sexually compatible with him. At that point the mother and son may decide to make the relationship permanent and live together as man and wife and start a family of their own.

• You free but better don t do it

Feeling sex different with baby breastfeeding or kiss baby. Another things must be know, If someone feel horny about child this person is mental sick. . . . . Ok. . . In biological life can be make problems it s proved. But you re free but autonomy of persons not unlimited like you re limit to kill or other even use Atomic bomb lol it s real. . . . . Real victims are mothers. . . Destroy her feeling normal. Unsafe sex and Sexual chaos for women make this manner mental. . . . We let little sick assebly LGTB to published immoral mind things and destroyed normal sex and now teens are alone and fell in hemosexuality relations. . . . . This relation can t make inherent consent people and make people s world sick mentally. You can show body to your children in 14 age and how masturbate. In sometimes can do it well, One: when you must Rescue from human extinction, Then let s make baby. . Lol. . . Or two: your moms are bitch. . . . . . . Do you know horses do not commit incest. . . . . . . . Guys: in family love different of dad and mom. . . It s feeling by support, Coherence, Baby humans care, Should attention deep kiss, Be naked not sex in family if you got horny in this usual conduct at family said above, You re mental sick or not have health sex life. . . Go and be brave to find girl believes real family and be real strong woman to be control herself and make your life. . . Avoid bitches even be at home.

• Absolutely f***ing not.

Incest is not okay. Stop trying to make it seem okay by bringing up philosophical bullshit or your own life experiences, Which by the way, Is terrible. Any mother who tries to solicit sex from her son is a demented human being and, In some cases, A straight-up pedophile. The same goes for any guys trying to solicit sex from their mothers. Anyone who supports this has a twisted mentality on not only love and sex, But family relationships as a whole. And you may not realize it, But you do harm to others by openly supporting it and trying to make it seem like it's not a bad thing. It is. Stop. Quit this terrible behavior or get yourselves admitted in a f***ing mental asylum. Sick bastards.

• This has to be a joke

I propose any son or mother who have any sorts of seuxal activity be thrown to jail for lifetime. They should be beaten the shit up. It is immoral and against the wishes of God. No, These faggots can't be allowed to corrupt out culture. Probably just send them for public executions

• People who say it’s good are mentally ill!

WHAT HAS SOCIETY BECAME! Our world is ill, And the progressives are trying to destroy the simple notion of FAMILY! Like WHO THE f**k THINKS SUCH AN ABOMINATION IS GOOD? ! Mom-child incest should be severely punished by the law! If I was in charge of the country, Mother-child sex would be A DEATH OFFENCE!

• Its a terrible thung

don't think with your di*k. . This is filthy, Dirty and extremely immoral. I don't know how on earth can someone justify something so evil. People need to get their mind out of the gutter. Those who belive in this bullshit need help. You are not normal. Get yourself admitted in an asylum.

• What the f**k? Hell no my guy.

It would be hella retardous if you have incest with your own son, Like what the f**k? You raise your own f***ing thing that was in your stomach for 9 months just to have sex with him when he gets older? What kind of retarded demented are you? Did you also forgot that this is not acceptable in our society? Get a life.

• You need help

BRUH I don't look at my mom and be like "ya i wanna hit that" GROSS! You need to get yourself a real lady friend and do the sexy then you can talk. The fact is, You are an incel loser mommys boy and you are desperate for sex. How about get yourself a fleshlight while you work on your lady skills

Thuongqle says2022-02-27T14:14:47.843
Mom and son incest is very turned on. It has good and bad effects. Chinese Confucianism strictly forbid it but the Chinese people became very oppressed by it and the population is too high. Perhaps incest people do not reproduce too much. Incest is morally wrong and genetically disastrous but it is very attractive. Good thing about incest is that it helps the son to concentrate, It helps the mother to relieve and it helps the father to work worry-free that his wife gets satisfaction from someone else. In some situation, Incest helps rather than harms. Anyway I think that if you do not need sex from incest, Don't do it.
imotherlover says2022-04-03T03:39:41.323
Kekke98 says2022-04-20T19:35:12.383
I think incest yes even the mom and son incest would fix our population problem. See most people think that there's too many of us and we multiple too fast while people want sex more than ever. Simple have incest, Make it legal everywhere around the world between consenting adults and make it so it becomes something a majority would be okay with. Moms could still have sex with someone when father is away without cheating on him if all agree that it's okay. Son would get sex with mom who is experienced and makes sure it is safe. Mom would simply see sex as part of showing love to her son it is in a way to show son that mom is thankfull for him. It also would not harm anyone. Son would get sex where mom would ask him if she is going too fast or too slow, Mom would listen to what son enjoys while girlfriend can be dismissive. Mom would also be more willing to have sex than girlfriend since mom would always put her sons needs above her needs while a lot girls only think about themself. Son would see how truly loving his mother is, Sex with mom would also build self confidence for son.