• Money is not important

The reason for this is that money is a necessity. You can run out of money but you cant run out love. Love is what supports you because of your parents love they work to get money if they did not love you they would not support you. They wouldn't even try to help support you.

• Money is security.

Yes, money is more important than love, because money makes it easier for people to get along. Money and love are different things, and money provides security that is very important. If a spouse stops loving you, you can just divorce them, and you'll get half their money. That is longer lasting than love.

• Money is Freedom

Money may not be able to buy happiness or love in its pure state, But it does give you the necessary tools to build your happiness and love. I like the point made above me about someone not staying with a poor person because "love always wins. " Money will not hurt you, And when you have it in abundance, You also have abundant freedom and this is what life is about: being free and exploring all it has to offer.

• Love is overrated

What the title says. The saying, "Money can't buy happiness" is completely false. Money CAN buy happiness, as any rich person can confirm. Love is painful, pointless, and vastly overrated. Without a partner, there's no one to cheat on you, no one for you to waste all your time, energy, and money on, and no one to invade your privacy. Finding love is easy, finding money is not.

• Love is more important

If you fell in love with a poor man would you stay with him because ‘love always wins?’

They say love is the best feeling in the world and that those who are lucky enough to experience it are the happiest people in the world. Ant they will say money should never be compared to love because love is endless and money can't buy love.

Love is endless?

Ever heard of divorce

Love is more important than money? Have you met poor people? If love was all you needed to be happy in life then the poor would be the happiest, most happy people on the planet.

Love is not all sweet and rosy and filled with happily ever after.

Money makes the world go round.

It's 2017, you are madly in love with your partner but you have no food to eat. What are you going to do? Beg for food or walk into a grocery shop and buy food with love?

Ever heard of The World’s Most Loving Couple?

No. How about the World's Richest? Bet you have.

Would you rather cry in a Porsche or on a bicycle?

Love is important. Don't think it's’ not.

But don't think for a second you can survive in this century, in this world, only on love with ZERO money.

• Money is more important...

Money is more important because you can always have more of it. If you love multiple spouses then your shunned because its unethical behavior but if you have $6billion no one with say anything to you because they can't have that much. Money is more then paper or coins. It's everything anyone needs to live in the most successful government. CAPITALISM!!!!!!!!

• Money Gets You the Things You Need

Have you ever tried to buy food, water, clothing, and/or a house just by telling the salesperson you love them? No, because you can't use love to live. It's not like love is a(n) item/resource you need to live. In fact, many people, like the Wright Brothers, never had a partner/spouse to live with and yet they were still successful. This proves that money is more important than love.

• Give your attention to money it stays or grows. Give all the attention to love and it;s all in the hands of the other person.

It;s best not to trust your money to anyone else, unfortunately you can't do this with love, you have to give it away. It can be used, rejected or reciprocated but ultimately it is someone else's decision. You have little or no control over it so it is unreliable. I was recently in a relationship that I was so involved in I stopped thinking about anything else, including money. When she decided to end it, she was gone and my money spent.

• I totally agree with this statement

However i read this statement many times, until now i still agree, u cant buy money with your love. Even though you have a love of the universe, you still cant buy money the slightest. And love is just some emotion that you got, and its not forever. You guys dont defend love, just because you're in a relationship or in falling in love with someone. But think clearly :)

• Yes it is.

People are picky and fickle. Money is not. People can abandon you. Money will not. A person can stop loving you. Money cannot. Money doesn't care who you are in life, because if you take care of it, it will take care of you. It will always respect you no matter what.

• Money is not anything in front of love

Love can change the whole world. It is like a weapon which you can use to change the world. So money is not anything in front of love. Many people understand the importance of love in their life. But money come and then come but love is always permanent. Thanks bye

• If you value money over LOVE, your soul is lost

If you say money is more important then you probably have either never really fell inlo e or gotten close to it, or was the one hurt yourself by another, experienced some kind of wild night of sex drugs and mischief, was handed down a silver spoon, are very vain, shallow, surround yourself with people or so called friends you think are loyal, or someone that never feels gratification, is a pessimist, or just plain ugly inside and or out....Because i'll tell you what...I have felt real love, and there is nothing in this world that can give a more blessed feeling than to give it and recieve it...To and from my partner, my children, my parents, sibling, close friends, and even the love and human nature for caring for another i see and hear that strangers can share. Without it, theres no reason to live. For those of you that say oney is more important, out of curiousity, do you have a love one in your life, a partner, or mate? And would you say that to them in their face? Well if u could without hurting them then its cus they dont love u much more either...And how does that make u feel?

• Money is strong but love is stronger

Money is not important because money can't buy love or emotions but will others be happy people support you and you support them love is stronger than money money is paper it is useless if it has no value we love our friends and family and when we get knock down they help us up

• Love will persevere

Money is not permanent, it wont last forever. Love may not get us anything from this economy but love is what makes humans humane. Love will always persevere in times of trouble and doubt, even if you say that money makes you happy, the knowledge that someone is loving you makes one the happiest☝🏻

• Money benifits your life!

We are part of the negitive team , and today we are here to prove that Money, is more important than love. Not all you need is love Sure, love is all nice and what we strive for, but at the end of the day you can't eat it and it won't pay your bills.
    The concept of economy was created for a good cause; without money, the whole world would not have a trade system. Therefor there would not be jobs and no one would want to do the bad jobs for example picking up rubbish and that would lead to making our world not good. Without money there would be no education because there would be no teachers. Money is just paper, but this piece of paper is a decision of life or death.

• Money can't support you forever

Money provides comfort and luxuries. But when it's gone, it doesn't come back. Unlike love, Love is endless, love is eternal, there are infinite sources where you can get love but a few which provide money for free....
    Money provides physical satisfaction and love provides mental satisfaction, mentally cool guy is wise and calm with better understanding but a physically satisfied person is nothing but a lazybones. Your body becomes weaker when you get comforts..

• Money won't stand by you forever

• Money or Love

Two seperate things I cannot see any connection at all , I have walked away from a pot load of money which was to be left to me , all my life I wanted Love yet all I was offered was money it does not compensate for love at all , Money certainly does not give you security a flimsy coloured paper stack NO , I think the word everyone is looking for is Powerful & it gives some people a voice or/and confidence , Ive been with money & without money my most content & happiest times were without it .

• Is money more important than love? No.

Money is a medium of exchange by which the goods produced can be transferred between different stake holders. Love is a desirable emotion which we all want to experience. Money does help in providing the means to be happy to a certain extent but the researchers have observed that after a certain level of prosperity its contribution decreases. Love is an inner being of happiness and money can not buy it though it can be used as a facilitator. Therefore we can conclude that money is not more important than love. Having said that we can not under estimate the value of money in human society.

• Love is utmost priority... Personally love is more important to me.

Hell no money is not important than love .. Money is a materialistic thing and love is a backbone... Be it in relationship , brotherhood , friendship or in family.Even with all money in the world I would want someone to share my life , possessions and wealth.It gives a sense of satisfaction

>