• Money is not important

The reason for this is that money is a necessity. You can run out of money but you cant run out love. Love is what supports you because of your parents love they work to get money if they did not love you they would not support you. They wouldn't even try to help support you.

• Money is security.

Yes, money is more important than love, because money makes it easier for people to get along. Money and love are different things, and money provides security that is very important. If a spouse stops loving you, you can just divorce them, and you'll get half their money. That is longer lasting than love.

• Money in 2019 is especially important than love

Without money in 2019, With the worlds fast growing economy, You are bound to be in some deep trouble. I feel that friendships are good enough relationships are just overrated, Love is overated. Id rather be financially stable than ever be dead broke that can get me nothing in the end. Id rather be sad, Rich and single rather than broke, Happy and married, Things are about to go downhill without money. Money is sustinence, Money can change someones life for the better love and relationships can do none of that.

• NO one would want to be romantically involved with you if you were broke

Show me someone who doesn't get dumped after losing his job and going broke. The world revolves around money. Sadly if you want to have a real relationship, You'll have to invest in making your partner happy such as buying gifts and bringing her on holiday. Without money, These things are simply not possible, Rendering you alone and loveless.

• Money is crucial to survival in a modern world.

Sure, Love is more satisfying than money, Yet if your completely broke in love, You can afford to meet requirements to simply stay alive and safe. Therefore, Money is more important. Asf asdf asdf adf adf adf asdf asdfdsf dasf saf dsf dsf dsaf asdff sad fsdaf dsf sdf adf ds.

• I'd rather be financially stable than in a relationship

In my experience, I have found that most people who say "money is not important", Are those who are financially comfortable.
    However, If we took away your source of income and made sure you couldn't get a job, Let's see how long your happiness would last. Would there, Honestly, Be no tension in your relationship if you were struggling to pay the bills or eat? If you were struggling to feed your children, Would your love be enough? Or would they eventually be taken away for their own protection?
    Don't get me wrong, I do believe that love is important, But love can only do so much if you have no money at all.

• Money is more than love.

I believe money to be more important than love,
    i say this because you need money to be able to support all the things you want physically and mentally, Without money you can't go on extreme adventures, Enjoy times with friends and what not. , Etc. . . All these points taken into consideration, I must say that in the society we live in today money is everything, It is what circulates along the pyramid, If you have more money, You will be happier, You will be more loved. You can buy the things that you want, All these points taken into consideration money has the ability to purchase things that as individuals produce hormones such as seratonin and dopamine which is kind of like a feel good factor, Hence, Love? Who knows anyway. This is very controversial.

• Money is Freedom

Money may not be able to buy happiness or love in its pure state, But it does give you the necessary tools to build your happiness and love. I like the point made above me about someone not staying with a poor person because "love always wins. " Money will not hurt you, And when you have it in abundance, You also have abundant freedom and this is what life is about: being free and exploring all it has to offer.

• Love is overrated

What the title says. The saying, "Money can't buy happiness" is completely false. Money CAN buy happiness, as any rich person can confirm. Love is painful, pointless, and vastly overrated. Without a partner, there's no one to cheat on you, no one for you to waste all your time, energy, and money on, and no one to invade your privacy. Finding love is easy, finding money is not.

• Love is more important

If you fell in love with a poor man would you stay with him because ‘love always wins?’

They say love is the best feeling in the world and that those who are lucky enough to experience it are the happiest people in the world. Ant they will say money should never be compared to love because love is endless and money can't buy love.

Love is endless?

Ever heard of divorce

Love is more important than money? Have you met poor people? If love was all you needed to be happy in life then the poor would be the happiest, most happy people on the planet.

Love is not all sweet and rosy and filled with happily ever after.

Money makes the world go round.

It's 2017, you are madly in love with your partner but you have no food to eat. What are you going to do? Beg for food or walk into a grocery shop and buy food with love?

Ever heard of The World’s Most Loving Couple?

No. How about the World's Richest? Bet you have.

Would you rather cry in a Porsche or on a bicycle?

Love is important. Don't think it's’ not.

But don't think for a second you can survive in this century, in this world, only on love with ZERO money.

• No love is more important

I think that love is much more important than money money can make you selfish rude and a heartless person ok and no I think that love is more important than selfish money ok ok ok ok ok ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok ok bye bye

• Current monetary system in western countries is broken fuels too much destructive greed

The current monetary system in western countries is totally broken with all the bad debts and unrealistic stock market futures which is out of touch with reality and news. Excessive greed at the top 1% and massive income inequality.
    Greedy unrealistic lazy older fat cat bosses and tech replacements No job security for younger workers, Global wide competition, Tech automation replacing good paying jobs. In office corporate worlds, Excessively greedy old rich fat-cat bosses with too high expectations on their employees, Creating extreme work pressure with unpaid overtime and very high staff turnover rate, While abusing low-paying internship and offshore consultancy. Workers have put in all the extra efforts with unpaid overtime in weekends and late shifts, But workers STILL get fired or laid off due to company restructuring or whatever excuses the greedier bosses decides on.
    There is no wonder why birth rates are continuing to decline in developed & more educated western nations.

Its a race to the bottom.
    If this continue, Be prepared for the decline of human society in the world. (Hopefully more peaceful than the world wars eras)

• Money is not anything in front of love

Love can change the whole world. It is like a weapon which you can use to change the world. So money is not anything in front of love. Many people understand the importance of love in their life. But money come and then come but love is always permanent. Thanks bye

• If you value money over LOVE, your soul is lost

If you say money is more important then you probably have either never really fell inlo e or gotten close to it, or was the one hurt yourself by another, experienced some kind of wild night of sex drugs and mischief, was handed down a silver spoon, are very vain, shallow, surround yourself with people or so called friends you think are loyal, or someone that never feels gratification, is a pessimist, or just plain ugly inside and or out....Because i'll tell you what...I have felt real love, and there is nothing in this world that can give a more blessed feeling than to give it and recieve it...To and from my partner, my children, my parents, sibling, close friends, and even the love and human nature for caring for another i see and hear that strangers can share. Without it, theres no reason to live. For those of you that say oney is more important, out of curiousity, do you have a love one in your life, a partner, or mate? And would you say that to them in their face? Well if u could without hurting them then its cus they dont love u much more either...And how does that make u feel?

• Money is strong but love is stronger

Money is not important because money can't buy love or emotions but will others be happy people support you and you support them love is stronger than money money is paper it is useless if it has no value we love our friends and family and when we get knock down they help us up

• Love will persevere

Money is not permanent, it wont last forever. Love may not get us anything from this economy but love is what makes humans humane. Love will always persevere in times of trouble and doubt, even if you say that money makes you happy, the knowledge that someone is loving you makes one the happiest☝🏻

• Money benifits your life!

We are part of the negitive team , and today we are here to prove that Money, is more important than love. Not all you need is love Sure, love is all nice and what we strive for, but at the end of the day you can't eat it and it won't pay your bills.
    The concept of economy was created for a good cause; without money, the whole world would not have a trade system. Therefor there would not be jobs and no one would want to do the bad jobs for example picking up rubbish and that would lead to making our world not good. Without money there would be no education because there would be no teachers. Money is just paper, but this piece of paper is a decision of life or death.

• Money can't support you forever

Money provides comfort and luxuries. But when it's gone, it doesn't come back. Unlike love, Love is endless, love is eternal, there are infinite sources where you can get love but a few which provide money for free....
    Money provides physical satisfaction and love provides mental satisfaction, mentally cool guy is wise and calm with better understanding but a physically satisfied person is nothing but a lazybones. Your body becomes weaker when you get comforts..

• Money won't stand by you forever

• Money or Love

Two seperate things I cannot see any connection at all , I have walked away from a pot load of money which was to be left to me , all my life I wanted Love yet all I was offered was money it does not compensate for love at all , Money certainly does not give you security a flimsy coloured paper stack NO , I think the word everyone is looking for is Powerful & it gives some people a voice or/and confidence , Ive been with money & without money my most content & happiest times were without it .