• Money is security.

Yes, money is more important than love, because money makes it easier for people to get along. Money and love are different things, and money provides security that is very important. If a spouse stops loving you, you can just divorce them, and you'll get half their money. That is longer lasting than love.

• Money is not important

The reason for this is that money is a necessity. You can run out of money but you cant run out love. Love is what supports you because of your parents love they work to get money if they did not love you they would not support you. They wouldn't even try to help support you.

• Money is more important.

I think that money is more important because without money you cant live! And well yeah its true that without love you get depressed and stuff but you wont die because of it ! And if you dont have money then you wont buy food and food is Holy! Without it you will die! Food is more important than a guy to me... #friesbeforeguys so yeah ! Without money your practically nothing!

• Love is irreplaceable

Money is not important as a lonely will lots of money will still be lonely whereas a family with lesser money will be happy living with and loving each other. You can get money with love but you cannot get love with money. I have seen poor families more happy and prosperous than people who are filthy rich and yet unhappy and unsatisfied.

• Money is way more important

If you have had your share of people leave you , if you have had your share of disappointments with people , the only thing you can really rely on is money , money does ( for the most part ) what it is supposed to do .
    Peeple are unpredictable , even the ones whom we have super close bonds with. But what doesn't change is the purpose of money. I'd be completely content if I had the career I want fully in motion and a six+ Figure income based on it , I'd be completely okay with not ever having a little super needy and annoying version of me walking around and a female to make that with.

I'll take the California sun , beat, living , money over any kind of love

• Money is definitely more important

People are unpredictable , your best friend could be doing things behind your back . Your own family could be the same way too . At least I would know that if I had the career I want and made a six+ figure salary from it that I will be much happier than I am hearing some waste of money 5 and 7 year old tell me they love me and give me hugs and kisses . Talk is cheap ! If they cleaned up and listened I'd think a little differently . Your wife could love you , your husband could love you but both are unpredictable . If you are unable to trust someone and have constant thoughts that someone is not genuine at least you can weed people out and have only you to spend money on .

• Money is more important than love because through money you can express your love.

Lots of research asserted that there are many families who broke up because of money issues and now you still want to say that love is more important than money? That would be a shame! Just bear in your minds that we are not eradicating love here but we are trying to stress out which is more important and money is more important than love. Thus, LOVE is important but MONEY is more important than LOVE.

• Yes, money is more important than love.

People might think that if your love is true then money doesn't matter. Practically speaking it matters that you have enough money to spend on your partner and yourself. He/She will be more attracted towards you if you have smart dressing sense or expensive accessories. Yes money is more important.

• Money rules the world

You know, love will change your life and make it better.But, Money will change "EVERYTHING" and make it better and better.
    Many Bitches said " Money is not everything".
    Yeah that's right, Money is not everything.
    Just Need money for everything.
    If you gonna vote for "love is more important", if it's true, Please give me your all money for me, not your love.

• Hmph.Enough that's already saided

You gotta learn how to be indifferent about these kinds of things.Of course money more important.As i get older i start learning that love becomes aged and doesn't last.So.In the past.I would have said money is and always will be great.It still applies.You can have the best of both world's.If you stop trying so damn hard.

• Money can't support you forever

Money provides comfort and luxuries. But when it's gone, it doesn't come back. Unlike love, Love is endless, love is eternal, there are infinite sources where you can get love but a few which provide money for free....
    Money provides physical satisfaction and love provides mental satisfaction, mentally cool guy is wise and calm with better understanding but a physically satisfied person is nothing but a lazybones. Your body becomes weaker when you get comforts..

• A man with money isn't necessarily a happy one

Fine, money can buy luxuries and several other comforts in life. Money can also take out several hardships in life. However this all comes in the cost of love. The one thing that distinguishes a human from other animals is its love. Try to imagine a life with all the fortune you want but with no one that cares for you.

• U can buy every thing with money but u cant buy pure love

Money will give us temporary happiness but love will be everlasting,
    what if u have lots of money but nobody to share u r feelings and nobody is ther to love u as a person , all the money u made is nothing but waste paper with color full image, my personal view is we can make money any time but u cannnot make love happen, but unfortunately in todays world love is rare thing to find

• Stop Being Spineless and Selfish

Yes money is important. Sure it can buy food, it can buy a house. It pays rent. It makes the world go round and round. But the thing is its just material. I understand some people love material things. But look at that ..Love. Money is just another paradox men created to win the attention of women in this world. Its just another show of guns and abs. It was solely made for people to win the attention pf others around them. Without people around you, you would have never even noticed that you needed money to be recognized in the first place. But Of course People with materialistic minds will never understand this and thus be forever locked in the paradox of man

• Love is important

Money can't ever bring pure happiness and when you think it does, its temporary and can turn us into terrible people do to greed. Love lasts and there is no number, or price that can be put on it. People would do more for love than money. That is fact.

• Really? People say that but don't mean it.

People say that love is more, no money can buy love, love is powerful, but its pointless, people fight over these things, love cant buy our taxes, it can't buy us a new house, you knocked down a church just hug the person and it will all be paid for. NO thats not how it is, want a new car? Just kiss someone and its free, no money was put in this world for a reason, and there is not point going against it, its pointless. Money wins no matter how in love you are or weather you have a crush one someone. Money always wins.

• Money isnt even real.

Love is real, its ambiguous, and it's worth dying for. Money isnt even real, and the standard is the dollar which has only misery backing it... Not gold, and soon not even oil.... Money is the distraction used to exploit. And if money had any real value-why doesn't Warren Buffet or Bill Gates or Waltons kids smile much?

• Money and love are two different categories

No, I do not believe that money is more important than love. Love and money are two separate categories and should not be integrated at any time. Sometime in relationships the two are confused with one another, but I believe that some people "love" money and not the individual. If you can love a person when they do not have cash, then you should not venture into a relationship with that person.

• Love more Important

Money is not more important than love because of the intangible properies of love. Love is endless whereas money has its limits which the poor can attest to. That is why there is the stipulation that money is the root of all evil because love conquers all. There are negative connotations in regards to money and only positive attributes pertaining to love. Therefore, love is more important than money.

• No it is not.

Money is not more important than love. You could have all the money in the world, but no one in your life that you love or loves you, and you would be miserable. On the other end, you could be completely broke, but have love, and be happy as a clam.