• Money is security.

Yes, money is more important than love, because money makes it easier for people to get along. Money and love are different things, and money provides security that is very important. If a spouse stops loving you, you can just divorce them, and you'll get half their money. That is longer lasting than love.

• Money is not important

The reason for this is that money is a necessity. You can run out of money but you cant run out love. Love is what supports you because of your parents love they work to get money if they did not love you they would not support you. They wouldn't even try to help support you.

• Money is more important.

I think that money is more important because without money you cant live! And well yeah its true that without love you get depressed and stuff but you wont die because of it ! And if you dont have money then you wont buy food and food is Holy! Without it you will die! Food is more important than a guy to me... #friesbeforeguys so yeah ! Without money your practically nothing!

• Love is irreplaceable

Money is not important as a lonely will lots of money will still be lonely whereas a family with lesser money will be happy living with and loving each other. You can get money with love but you cannot get love with money. I have seen poor families more happy and prosperous than people who are filthy rich and yet unhappy and unsatisfied.

• Money is way more important

If you have had your share of people leave you , if you have had your share of disappointments with people , the only thing you can really rely on is money , money does ( for the most part ) what it is supposed to do .
    Peeple are unpredictable , even the ones whom we have super close bonds with. But what doesn't change is the purpose of money. I'd be completely content if I had the career I want fully in motion and a six+ Figure income based on it , I'd be completely okay with not ever having a little super needy and annoying version of me walking around and a female to make that with.

I'll take the California sun , beat, living , money over any kind of love

• Money is definitely more important

People are unpredictable , your best friend could be doing things behind your back . Your own family could be the same way too . At least I would know that if I had the career I want and made a six+ figure salary from it that I will be much happier than I am hearing some waste of money 5 and 7 year old tell me they love me and give me hugs and kisses . Talk is cheap ! If they cleaned up and listened I'd think a little differently . Your wife could love you , your husband could love you but both are unpredictable . If you are unable to trust someone and have constant thoughts that someone is not genuine at least you can weed people out and have only you to spend money on .

• Money is more important than love because through money you can express your love.

Lots of research asserted that there are many families who broke up because of money issues and now you still want to say that love is more important than money? That would be a shame! Just bear in your minds that we are not eradicating love here but we are trying to stress out which is more important and money is more important than love. Thus, LOVE is important but MONEY is more important than LOVE.

• Yes, money is more important than love.

People might think that if your love is true then money doesn't matter. Practically speaking it matters that you have enough money to spend on your partner and yourself. He/She will be more attracted towards you if you have smart dressing sense or expensive accessories. Yes money is more important.

• Money rules the world

You know, love will change your life and make it better.But, Money will change "EVERYTHING" and make it better and better.
    Many Bitches said " Money is not everything".
    Yeah that's right, Money is not everything.
    Just Need money for everything.
    If you gonna vote for "love is more important", if it's true, Please give me your all money for me, not your love.

• Hmph.Enough that's already saided

You gotta learn how to be indifferent about these kinds of things.Of course money more important.As i get older i start learning that love becomes aged and doesn't last.So.In the past.I would have said money is and always will be great.It still applies.You can have the best of both world's.If you stop trying so damn hard.

• No love is more important

I think that love is much more important than money money can make you selfish rude and a heartless person ok and no I think that love is more important than selfish money ok ok ok ok ok ok so yeah my final answer is yes ok ok bye bye

• Current monetary system in western countries is broken fuels too much destructive greed

The current monetary system in western countries is totally broken with all the bad debts and unrealistic stock market futures which is out of touch with reality and news. Excessive greed at the top 1% and massive income inequality.
    Greedy unrealistic lazy older fat cat bosses and tech replacements No job security for younger workers, Global wide competition, Tech automation replacing good paying jobs. In office corporate worlds, Excessively greedy old rich fat-cat bosses with too high expectations on their employees, Creating extreme work pressure with unpaid overtime and very high staff turnover rate, While abusing low-paying internship and offshore consultancy. Workers have put in all the extra efforts with unpaid overtime in weekends and late shifts, But workers STILL get fired or laid off due to company restructuring or whatever excuses the greedier bosses decides on.
    There is no wonder why birth rates are continuing to decline in developed & more educated western nations.

Its a race to the bottom.
    If this continue, Be prepared for the decline of human society in the world. (Hopefully more peaceful than the world wars eras)

• Money is not anything in front of love

Love can change the whole world. It is like a weapon which you can use to change the world. So money is not anything in front of love. Many people understand the importance of love in their life. But money come and then come but love is always permanent. Thanks bye

• If you value money over LOVE, your soul is lost

If you say money is more important then you probably have either never really fell inlo e or gotten close to it, or was the one hurt yourself by another, experienced some kind of wild night of sex drugs and mischief, was handed down a silver spoon, are very vain, shallow, surround yourself with people or so called friends you think are loyal, or someone that never feels gratification, is a pessimist, or just plain ugly inside and or out....Because i'll tell you what...I have felt real love, and there is nothing in this world that can give a more blessed feeling than to give it and recieve it...To and from my partner, my children, my parents, sibling, close friends, and even the love and human nature for caring for another i see and hear that strangers can share. Without it, theres no reason to live. For those of you that say oney is more important, out of curiousity, do you have a love one in your life, a partner, or mate? And would you say that to them in their face? Well if u could without hurting them then its cus they dont love u much more either...And how does that make u feel?

• Money is strong but love is stronger

Money is not important because money can't buy love or emotions but will others be happy people support you and you support them love is stronger than money money is paper it is useless if it has no value we love our friends and family and when we get knock down they help us up

• Love will persevere

Money is not permanent, it wont last forever. Love may not get us anything from this economy but love is what makes humans humane. Love will always persevere in times of trouble and doubt, even if you say that money makes you happy, the knowledge that someone is loving you makes one the happiest☝🏻

• Money benifits your life!

We are part of the negitive team , and today we are here to prove that Money, is more important than love. Not all you need is love Sure, love is all nice and what we strive for, but at the end of the day you can't eat it and it won't pay your bills.
    The concept of economy was created for a good cause; without money, the whole world would not have a trade system. Therefor there would not be jobs and no one would want to do the bad jobs for example picking up rubbish and that would lead to making our world not good. Without money there would be no education because there would be no teachers. Money is just paper, but this piece of paper is a decision of life or death.

• U can buy every thing with money but u cant buy pure love

Money will give us temporary happiness but love will be everlasting,
    what if u have lots of money but nobody to share u r feelings and nobody is ther to love u as a person , all the money u made is nothing but waste paper with color full image, my personal view is we can make money any time but u cannnot make love happen, but unfortunately in todays world love is rare thing to find

• Stop Being Spineless and Selfish

Yes money is important. Sure it can buy food, it can buy a house. It pays rent. It makes the world go round and round. But the thing is its just material. I understand some people love material things. But look at that ..Love. Money is just another paradox men created to win the attention of women in this world. Its just another show of guns and abs. It was solely made for people to win the attention pf others around them. Without people around you, you would have never even noticed that you needed money to be recognized in the first place. But Of course People with materialistic minds will never understand this and thus be forever locked in the paradox of man

• Love is important

Money can't ever bring pure happiness and when you think it does, its temporary and can turn us into terrible people do to greed. Love lasts and there is no number, or price that can be put on it. People would do more for love than money. That is fact.